Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-04-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-04-2015 04:56 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Dodgy I'm working with some rude ass coffee drinkers tonight. I've had to start a pot THREE times tonight. Etiquette dictates that if you pour the last cup you brew the next pot. I have to walk my ass to the front of the unit to make the pot, and then back again to pour my cup. It's a safety issue. I can't hear my patient's vent or CRRT alarms up there and have to get someone to listen out for each trek.

Assholes. Don't stand between me and my caffeine fix.

This shit is why I drink water. I have no need to understand how others like their coffee should I drink the last and be required ethically to replace it.

Plus water generally tastes better than coffee, least in my experience. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2015, 05:37 AM
(14-04-2015 07:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 06:56 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Went to one of those helpchat lines.
Waited forever.
Goddamn it.

It wasn't a suicide hotline was it?

"Your call is important to us, please hold"

You know what, I'm going to be honest. It was a crisis line.
15-04-2015, 10:55 AM
My housemate left me a bunch of sticky notes this morning tell me to clean the entire house, wash his sheets and put away my clothes. I haven't had a fucking break from people or school or work since I've returned home, and then I have to work till close tonight. Give me a fucking break. I also shouldn't have to put away MY clothes if they're on MY bed in MY room where no one can even see them. If I like them on my bed they'll fucking stay there, and when I feel like putting them up, I'll fucking put them up.

I'm also on my man-period and in too much of a fucking aggravated mood to be bossed around about my own fucking laundry that isn't out in the open and isn't fucking hurting anyone.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
15-04-2015, 11:06 AM
I also think it's really shitty that people can call themselves your friends one moment, and then the next they're publicly putting you on blast on facebook because THEY hurt YOUR feelings. That's not being a fucking friend at all. When someone says "Hey could you not talking about ___ or this person or this thing because it upsets me" and then you talk about it to them or in front of them and you upset them after they fucking specifically said "Hey don't talk to me about this thing" then you're a fucking asshole and I really want nothing to do with you. You are cancer. I'm tired of exceptionally shitty people finding their way into my life and hurting my friends. If you'd do it to my friends, you'd probably do it to me, so I might as well kick you out when I see the opportunity to.

Oh, and another thing, I think it's bullshit that some people have the audacity to say "Hey I hope you're doing alright" when they're the sole fucking reason you're doing terribly or in some sort of predicament. Like how much of a cunt could you possibly be?

/anger
15-04-2015, 11:21 AM
I actually got ready in time to catch my bus to go to work and still have time to spare to eat.

Bus arrives, I get on, I swiped my pass...EXPIRED. Apparently it expired at 3AM this morning, which is fucking dumb because it was a weekly pass and it makes more sense for it to expire at 11:59PM tonight that way I got a full 7th day use out of it.

Ugh. Now I gotta waste $10 on an Uber ride because I didn't have any back up cash. Angry

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
15-04-2015, 11:43 AM
I've yet again begun the process of find job opportunity -> apply -> interview -> wait, so now I'll be a useless of lump of anxiety for the next couple weeks.
15-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Cleaning the house...all the shit I totally avoid doing all year because...

Well fuck it.

I don't wanna and it doesn't need to be done usually even monthly.

But now, it's gotta be done.

Do you know the kid's story "If you give a moose a muffin"? Well if you give moms a damp towel....

Yeah it's a circle.

I won't be around much until its done.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-04-2015, 05:29 PM
(15-04-2015 05:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cleaning the house...all the shit I totally avoid doing all year because...

Well fuck it.

I don't wanna and it doesn't need to be done usually even monthly.

But now, it's gotta be done.

Do you know the kid's story "If you give a moose a muffin"? Well if you give moms a damp towel....

Yeah it's a circle.

I won't be around much until its done.

Make sure the Jim Beam bottle doesn't collect any dust. Thumbsup
15-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Once again, I may or may not get paid tomorrow. The business is doing real well since bringing in the CPA. Dodgy

I told him if I wake up and check my bank and there's no money there, I will be sick tomorrow.

Playing dress-up and the ban on music or anything else via earphones or otherwise is sure making the company more profitable. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-04-2015, 05:37 PM
(15-04-2015 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Once again, I may or may not get paid tomorrow. The business is doing real well since bringing in the CPA. Dodgy

I told him if I wake up and check my bank and there's no money there, I will be sick tomorrow.

Playing dress-up and the ban on music or anything else via earphones or otherwise is sure making the company more profitable. No

Nice positive work environment they've created there. Sheesh!