Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-04-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-04-2015 01:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 12:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I feel fucking useless, and it is worst when your friends say what you want to do is pretty much useless

What bullshit is this? Come on fella. You're a hotshot. Spelling could use some work Wink but your metazoa info is frikken interesting Smile What do your friends know? If they bring you down, that ain't friendship.

Tell that to america. Seriously hate this country , every one here wants to hate science. I mean what country has people that think tiktaalik is not common knowledge.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2015, 01:58 PM
(16-04-2015 01:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 01:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  What bullshit is this? Come on fella. You're a hotshot. Spelling could use some work Wink but your metazoa info is frikken interesting Smile What do your friends know? If they bring you down, that ain't friendship.

Tell that to america. Seriously hate this country , every one here wants to hate science. I mean what country has people that think tiktaalik is not common knowledge.

It's common knowledge among the literati old boy, not so much the peasants who don't aspire to rise above their station. Those salt-of-the-earth types will never go anywhere, you can bet your life on it. It's sad but some people after they're beaten down for long enough start to think of it as *right* that they should stay down, and anyone who tries to stand on his or her own two feet... well, they'll like as not look to drag him or her back down into the mud.

Don't get caught in that mentality. Reject that mediocre mindset. Be the best you can be and do not doubt that you are the one who will know when you achieve that state. No one else can live your life for you. You are in charge, so do what *you* want to do. Haters gonna hate, but you don't have to listen to them.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-04-2015, 02:15 PM
(16-04-2015 01:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 01:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Tell that to america. Seriously hate this country , every one here wants to hate science. I mean what country has people that think tiktaalik is not common knowledge.

It's common knowledge among the literati old boy, not so much the peasants who don't aspire to rise above their station. Those salt-of-the-earth types will never go anywhere, you can bet your life on it. It's sad but some people after they're beaten down for long enough start to think of it as *right* that they should stay down, and anyone who tries to stand on his or her own two feet... well, they'll like as not look to drag him or her back down into the mud.

Don't get caught in that mentality. Reject that mediocre mindset. Be the best you can be and do not doubt that you are the one who will know when you achieve that state. No one else can live your life for you. You are in charge, so do what *you* want to do. Haters gonna hate, but you don't have to listen to them.

In japan they knw what tiktaalik is even those who are not going into science.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-04-2015, 02:25 PM
(16-04-2015 02:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  In japan they knw what tiktaalik is even those who are not going into science.

If tiktaalik was around today they'd turn him into sushi. Don't stress man Wink

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-04-2015, 03:30 PM
(16-04-2015 02:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 02:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  In japan they knw what tiktaalik is even those who are not going into science.

If tiktaalik was around today they'd turn him into sushi. Don't stress man Wink

So they understand science. This is hell of stress for me like being an atheist in the bible belt only you have to leave the country to find like minded people.

16-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Okay, I got paid today. But, people that won't do direct deposit weren't. I don't do payroll any more, haven't for a couple months now - the new CPA's decision to have one person know how to do it (let's hope she doesn't get hit by a bus). I share an office with the woman who does payroll.

Let's just say that the natives were restless and my office was a steady stream of pissed off people. It was a long fucking day. I doubt tomorrow will be better since we still don't have enough money and the payroll girl is off tomorrow. I see tomorrow sucking equally as bad as today did.

The CPA didn't account for there being enough money to cover payroll. That's why it's fucked up. Of course, people don't know that so they are blaming payroll and by extension and proximity, me. FML

Were I a believer I suppose I could offer this suffering up to god and hope for a few less years in hell. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-04-2015, 11:33 PM
(16-04-2015 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The CPA didn't account for there being enough money to cover payroll. That's why it's fucked up. Of course, people don't know that so they are blaming payroll and by extension and proximity, me. FML

Tell them. Make him wear his fucking incompetence on his sleeve. He's the man with the big salary who's supposed to be such a hotshot Angry

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-04-2015, 05:10 AM
(16-04-2015 11:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The CPA didn't account for there being enough money to cover payroll. That's why it's fucked up. Of course, people don't know that so they are blaming payroll and by extension and proximity, me. FML

Tell them. Make him wear his fucking incompetence on his sleeve. He's the man with the big salary who's supposed to be such a hotshot Angry

The owner does know. Beyond that we are sworn to secrecy and expected to suffer the wrath of the employees.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-04-2015, 05:12 AM
(17-04-2015 05:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 11:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  Tell them. Make him wear his fucking incompetence on his sleeve. He's the man with the big salary who's supposed to be such a hotshot Angry

The owner does know. Beyond that we are sworn to secrecy and expected to suffer the wrath of the employees.

I don't get why? Why protect this guy? If I was owner I'd be super keen to kick this guy in the balls. Or is it that if is widely known, investors won't like company etc etc? 'Cos ya know, expecting employees to take abuse for shit they didn't do is fucking bullshit. He better compensate you guys properly.

[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
17-04-2015, 08:40 AM
(17-04-2015 05:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 11:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  Tell them. Make him wear his fucking incompetence on his sleeve. He's the man with the big salary who's supposed to be such a hotshot Angry

Have you signed a Nondisclosure agreement? If not throw that motherfucker under the bus. What's the worst they can do fire you from a job that may or may not be able to pay you next check?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post