Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-04-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Ranting corner
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... stocktake...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2015, 11:20 AM
(17-04-2015 08:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 05:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The owner does know. Beyond that we are sworn to secrecy and expected to suffer the wrath of the employees.

Have you signed a Nondisclosure agreement? If not throw that motherfucker under the bus. What's the worst they can do fire you from a job that may or may not be able to pay you next check?

This. Yes, the person doing payroll shouldn't discuss the finer points (who gets paid what or how many exemptions blah blah) but the broad overview...if people wil be paid isn't included in that.

it should be fine to say, "I don't know because I'm no longer in that loop, ask so and so (CPA, big boss whatever)."

They don't like it, tough shit. If they retaliate you couid sue them for creating a hostile work environment

They'd settle too.

In any event, I'd be seriously considering sending out resumes and coming down with the blue flu.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Obviously this workweek has sucked away all my brain power.

In the morning, every day, before I leave for work I give the dogs two blueberry treats each. The cat gets two catnip flavored treats. The cat's treats go in his food bowl because he won't take treats from my hand.

When I get home the dogs each get a Greenie toothbrush treat and the cat gets two more catnip goodies.

When I got home I gave the dogs their treats and went to put the cat's in his bowl only to find that I gave him two blueberry treats this morning...that he was obviously not interested in.

Sheesh. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-04-2015, 06:49 PM
(17-04-2015 11:20 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 08:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Have you signed a Nondisclosure agreement? If not throw that motherfucker under the bus. What's the worst they can do fire you from a job that may or may not be able to pay you next check?

This. Yes, the person doing payroll shouldn't discuss the finer points (who gets paid what or how many exemptions blah blah) but the broad overview...if people wil be paid isn't included in that.

it should be fine to say, "I don't know because I'm no longer in that loop, ask so and so (CPA, big boss whatever)."

They don't like it, tough shit. If they retaliate you couid sue them for creating a hostile work environment

They'd settle too.

In any event, I'd be seriously considering sending out resumes and coming down with the blue flu.

My response has been that I am no longer payroll or HR. Ask the CPA.

Of course my day was spent putting into play some creative bookkeeping and banking to manage to get people paid, nothing illegal but certainly not above-board...all on the orders of the CPA.

I did it because those affected are the lowest paid in the company and the ones most in need of their money.

I finally told the CPA that I had no brain function left and was going home. I still had over 40 hours this week.

Drinking is looking better all the time - instead, I am digging out the Lexapro again.

FUCK!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

18-04-2015, 01:11 AM
(17-04-2015 06:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 11:20 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  This. Yes, the person doing payroll shouldn't discuss the finer points (who gets paid what or how many exemptions blah blah) but the broad overview...if people wil be paid isn't included in that.

They'd settle too.

My response has been that I am no longer payroll or HR. Ask the CPA.

Of course my day was spent putting into play some creative bookkeeping and banking to manage to get people paid, nothing illegal but certainly not above-board...all on the orders of the CPA.

I did it because those affected are the lowest paid in the company and the ones most in need of their money.

I finally told the CPA that I had no brain function left and was going home. I still had over 40 hours this week.

Drinking is looking better all the time - instead, I am digging out the Lexapro again.

FUCK!

I hope the next two weeks goes better for you.
Hug

18-04-2015, 01:45 AM
(17-04-2015 10:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... stocktake...

Work it drone! Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Yes! finished stocktake a day early thanks to Team Muffs (actual though, that was totally all my team).
No work tomorrow woop woop.

[Image: oscar.png]
18-04-2015, 09:30 AM
(18-04-2015 01:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 06:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My response has been that I am no longer payroll or HR. Ask the CPA.

FUCK!

I hope the next two weeks goes better for you.
Hug

At this point, they almost have to... Undecided

18-04-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm going to strangle a Mexican family soon if they don't turn the god damn shitty music down soon.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
18-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Went out for the day and played family.

Meanwhile I was attacked by a tree. Dodgy

Damn things are out to get me. Sadcryface