Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-04-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Ranting corner
That's right bitches! Not trespassed and got my apology.

Muffs: 1
Big fat mall manger: 0

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐□-□
(⌐□_□)

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
20-04-2015, 02:03 PM
Well this is just great. Either I'm having a reaaalllly sustained panic attack, or this new med, Wellbutrin, is completely fucking with me. Last night I thought maybe it was just anxiety over things with my divorce. Now I'm pretty sure it's the med. Palpitations, tremors, and I feel like I might crawl out of my skin. My vision is all screwy. I'm dizzy. And I feel like there's a one second delay with me interpreting everything around me. I have a bad taste in my mouth and everything tastes bitter. And I keep getting goosebumps. Oh - and I'm supposed to watch out for seizures, a rare side effect, but with me having this much of a reaction I'm a bit worried. That and I'm anxious as fuck.

So. I called out sick - 3rd time this yearSad. They're understaffed tonight and will probably have to close two beds or make lateral transfers. The charge nurse said "are you sure there's no way you can make it?" I said no. Pretty sure if it were my loved one necessitating care in CVICU I'd want a nurse who was on his/her game and not freaking out - I don't want to make a mistake or miss something resulting in a sentinel event or harm. I don't have the luxury of making mistakes without serious consequences.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
20-04-2015, 02:18 PM
(20-04-2015 02:03 PM)Nurse Wrote:  So. I called out sick - 3rd time this yearSad. They're understaffed tonight and will probably have to close two beds or make lateral transfers. The charge nurse said "are you sure there's no way you can make it?" I said no. Pretty sure if it were my loved one necessitating care in CVICU I'd want a nurse who was on his/her game and not freaking out - I don't want to make a mistake or miss something resulting in a sentinel event or harm. I don't have the luxury of making mistakes without serious consequences.

You're doing the right thing Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-04-2015, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 01:41 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Isn't it great that when you post "blaming white people never stops," (A FACT!) and someone who can't seem to grasp your context (as usual) comes along and proves your actual point to you by blaming your color.

They claimed that I was insisting that religion had to have a white character. I had said absolutely nothing about forcing everyone to have white characters. He seems to think that anyone who is very tired of the racist negative references and being called the wrong-doer group is a white Christian American zealot to do battle. They took no attempt whatsoever to confirm my stance, beliefs, even my ethnic traits.

He went on to say that Jesus should be black depicted. (The irony. No. Not medium brown depicted.)

'sarcastic' We apparently don't have a long history with Christianity. Noooo... The crosses you see? Those are there just to make ethnic victims feel isolated. Jesus is only relevant if he looks non-middle eastern. White people didn't pass down traditions and culture like everyone else. No! When we do that, it's because WE HATE YOU! We love how you toss around the R word for so many, many different things! mmmm NOM NOM NOM. The blaming for decades now. Nom nom. A white part of the world doesn't have art, music, etc. to move the mass majority emotionally for a deity. noooooo...... It's all just hate speech. Those statues? Hate speech. Those big ol' paintings? Hate speech. OH HI, India. Nice art work there. Very colorful. Good thing you're not white and racist like US by doing the same things with your theocracy there! Heh HEH. Oh... that poor girl sitting in a chair and seeing a white Jesus. It must be so very excruciating to her feelings. 'snif' OK, GUYS! Let's grab some paint and hammers! Miss Lulu is uncomfortable! 'end of sarcasm'
22-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Day two of eliminating excess sugar.

Someone is going to die.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-04-2015, 01:40 PM
(22-04-2015 01:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Day two of eliminating excess sugar.

Someone is going to die.

Eeeeasy killer, have a Snickers. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
22-04-2015, 01:50 PM
(22-04-2015 01:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(22-04-2015 01:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Day two of eliminating excess sugar.

Someone is going to die.

Eeeeasy killer, have a Snickers. Tongue

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Sitting at the doctor's office after and hour and a half of sleep. Didn't leave myself enough time to eat. Very irritated at the two ladies jabbering back and forth about their pregnancies and baby showers and "oh do you know so n so who worked at that a place near the bend in the road by..." with fake smiles and overly exaggerated accents. And then another lady is talking loudly on her cellphone. Rude. Angry

This is what they call the hangry stage of hunger.

Sleep deprivation and the final pieces left of my heart breaking this morning probably don't help, either.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
22-04-2015, 03:51 PM
(22-04-2015 02:24 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Sitting at the doctor's office after and hour and a half of sleep. Didn't leave myself enough time to eat. Very irritated at the two ladies jabbering back and forth about their pregnancies and baby showers and "oh do you know so n so who worked at that a place near the bend in the road by..." with fake smiles and overly exaggerated accents. And then another lady is talking loudly on her cellphone. Rude. Angry

This is what they call the hangry stage of hunger.

Sleep deprivation and the final pieces left of my heart breaking this morning probably don't help, either.

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
22-04-2015, 04:51 PM

Someone is going to die.

Why?

I would have better luck giving up air.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post