Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-04-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-04-2015 01:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Day two of eliminating excess sugar.

"Excess" = beyond the amount (of sugar) needed to keep you from stabbing someone, right?
Have that much, then be done!
Smartass

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2015, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 07:22 PM by Vera.)
Fuck me upside down!

After being a total idiot and confusing the dates and messing up the lake trip I had planned for today – a gorgeous, gorgeous autumn day – I had to leave it for tomorrow (paying a bit more)…

[Image: Volcanoeruption-animation.gif]

… only to have a fucking VOLCANO erupt about a 100km from here!

Honestly, someone is fucking with me!!!

Also, this:

(Sorry, moms, from above the big ones do look like those chocolates with cherries and liqueur (hate them, btw))

Grr, I need more places to bitch!

Fuck! Ash is coming this way, will be here in less than half an hour. Guess the xtians were right, after all, ashes to ashes and all that shit Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
23-04-2015, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2015 06:39 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Harassment, hounding, non-stop strawman attacks to spite and battery are things I consider bullying to be. Someone else who sees one stupid little word like "fuckwit" and thinks that's bullying, will occasionally turn their ignorant little face to someone like me and say "Don't be such a cotton hide, whiney little pussy! You make me sick, ignoring your dam privileges."

Oh yeah. And a couple of teens at the grocery store decided to poke fun and be like "Oh my god. Did you see that UGLY ogre bitch staring?" Yeah. Talk like that. Nobody is going to wait for you to move your BUTT to one side of the isle to pass, because this other women is bending down and looking at something on that side.
23-04-2015, 06:51 PM
I need money for this summer program in japan.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-04-2015, 07:13 PM
(22-04-2015 05:23 PM)Vera Wrote:  Fuck me upside down!

After being a total idiot and confusing the dates and messing up the lake trip I had planned for today – a gorgeous, gorgeous autumn day – I had to leave it for tomorrow (paying a bit more)…

[Image: Volcanoeruption-animation.gif]

… only to have a fucking VOLCANO erupt about a 100km from here!

Honestly, someone is fucking with me!!!

Also, this:

(Sorry, moms, from above the big ones do look like those chocolates with cherries and liqueur (hate them, btw))

Grr, I need more places to bitch!

Fuck! Ash is coming this way, will be here in less than half an hour. Guess the xtians were right, after all, ashes to ashes and all that shit Dodgy

Weird. Consider I had a dream last night that ash was raining from the sky. And my mom told me it was the end of the world and that I was going to hell...

Coincidence? I think not! Glob is speaking to me in dreams!!! Hobo

I am zeh prophet!!!! Hobo

Bow me! Bow to me nao!!! Hobo Bowing Bowing Bowing

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
23-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Guess how we are saving money at work now...c'mon guess...

We are working without the lights on. The vending machines are unplugged.

Seriously? We are in silence in the dark with only the glow of monitors...and are supposed to be productive.

Ain't it grand? I am hanging around to see just how fucking much more ridiculous things can get.

But we are still hiring new people - yeah, it's just swell.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-04-2015, 08:07 PM
(23-04-2015 08:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Guess how we are saving money at work now...c'mon guess...

Seriously? We are in silence in the dark with only the glow of monitors...and are supposed to be productive.

Ain't it grand? I am hanging around to see just how fucking much more ridiculous things can get.

Maybe you could all pedal electricity-generating stationary bikes at your desks too. Facepalm
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
23-04-2015, 08:08 PM
(23-04-2015 08:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-04-2015 08:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Guess how we are saving money at work now...c'mon guess...

Maybe you could all pedal electricity-generating stationary bikes at your desks too. Facepalm

Are you secretly her boss?? Consider
23-04-2015, 08:11 PM
(23-04-2015 08:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Jesus H. Christ - don't suggest that to Jeff.

Oh, side note - he is helping his daughter's baby daddy open a 'bistro' downstairs so that we all get our lunches from there so we don't waste time driving to a restaurant for food.

I don't take a lunch break anyway so I won't be forced to go there.

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-04-2015, 08:12 PM
(23-04-2015 08:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(23-04-2015 08:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  Maybe you could all pedal electricity-generating stationary bikes at your desks too. Facepalm

Are you secretly her boss?? Consider

Shhhh, don't tell her.
The bikes are coming on Monday. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post