Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-04-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I want KFC, but they usually have this coupon called "gimmie five" (which is rather inpolite so I always say, "can I please have the gimmie five" because that's more polite) which is basically 5 bits of chicken and some chips. Great right? have some for lunch and chuck the rest in the fridge and have at 1 in the morning because KFC chicken that has been left to sit in the fridge and the batter stuff goes all chunky and yummy is amazballs.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnyway, they stopped the special after like 6months so for the last month they didn't have it. I was all good, thought "eh, they gotta change the specials around" but anyway, it comes to this month today where they change them all around and I go to look if they have my beloved gimmie five annnnnnnnnnnd nothing, now they don't have any specials. WTF! I'm no paying $9.90 for a fucking quarter pack which is 2 pieces of chicken, a disgusting bread roll (I'm a big fan of bread, but somehow KFC fuck it up) and a drink, when I can pay $9.90 for 5 pieces of chicken and some chips (their chips are so good).

I am most displeased right now.
I'm sorta just hoping they're changing the website around and that they do in fact have specials this month and they do in fact bring back the gimmie five. Otherwise subway will continue to get my money.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Ranting corner
I've had a lot of shit lately. I need to stay quiet or I'm going to go extra rude or pissy. Fuck.
26-04-2015, 09:19 PM
(26-04-2015 09:15 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I've had a lot of shit lately. I need to stay quiet or I'm going to go extra rude or pissy. Fuck.

That's what the ranting corner is for. You may rudely piss away...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-04-2015, 09:36 PM
(26-04-2015 09:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:15 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I've had a lot of shit lately. I need to stay quiet or I'm going to go extra rude or pissy. Fuck.

That's what the ranting corner is for. You may rudely piss away...
I meant more in the way of I'm finding it harder to reply in other threads without being cruel. I keep typing and then discarding because it's not being useful, just mean.
26-04-2015, 09:37 PM
(26-04-2015 09:36 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's what the ranting corner is for. You may rudely piss away...
I meant more in the way of I'm finding it harder to reply in other threads without being cruel. I keep typing and then discarding because it's not being useful, just mean.

Some days are just like that. I would have about 30K posts here if I posted everything I wrote out.

Yeah, I know, I have no life. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
27-04-2015, 12:18 AM
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, I know, I have no life. Undecided

All of us zombies Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-04-2015, 07:29 AM
Got asked by a work colleague (one that I get along with and like mind you) to "come over this Saturday and hang out".

So now I'm gonna be stuck in some awkward social situation in a strange house, likely surrounded by a couple strange people, talking about strange things (alcohol and female genitalia probably knowing kids my age these days).

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-04-2015, 07:46 AM
I agreed to come in an hour and a half early to work tonight. Facepalm

And I got invited to a Cinco de Mayo party...and I have to work.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
27-04-2015, 08:34 AM
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:36 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I meant more in the way of I'm finding it harder to reply in other threads without being cruel. I keep typing and then discarding because it's not being useful, just mean.

Some days are just like that. I would have about 30K posts here if I posted everything I wrote out.

LOL, I thought I was the only one who often wrote out replies and then didn't post.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-04-2015, 12:55 PM
(27-04-2015 08:34 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Some days are just like that. I would have about 30K posts here if I posted everything I wrote out.

LOL, I thought I was the only one who often wrote out replies and then didn't post.
Nah, been doing that for a few weeks. There just aren't enough GIFs for some of the faces I've made.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post