Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-04-2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Arghh. People that let their borders become overgrown with honey suckle and privet hedge ought to be fined for air pollution. If the people paying $1 million for their 2 bed/1 ba homes can maintain their yards, the people with five acre estates can afford to pay someone to keep up theirs. They landscape the rest of their yard. Assholes.

I hate allergy season.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 04:34 PM
(27-04-2015 07:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Got asked by a work colleague (one that I get along with and like mind you) to "come over this Saturday and hang out".

So now I'm gonna be stuck in some awkward social situation in a strange house, likely surrounded by a couple strange people, talking about strange things (alcohol and female genitalia probably knowing kids my age these days).

Awwwww you're not a social butterfly?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-04-2015, 04:42 PM
(27-04-2015 07:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Got asked by a work colleague (one that I get along with and like mind you) to "come over this Saturday and hang out".

So now I'm gonna be stuck in some awkward social situation in a strange house, likely surrounded by a couple strange people, talking about strange things (alcohol and female genitalia probably knowing kids my age these days).

Do it; you need the practice. Also, people need to know you if they are going to accept your brand of world domination. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
27-04-2015, 04:53 PM
(27-04-2015 04:19 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I hate allergy season.

I've been sneezing all damn day, and the Benadryl ain't doin' shit!

27-04-2015, 05:06 PM
(27-04-2015 04:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Awwwww you're not a social butterfly?

It surprises me that you're surprised.

Quote:Do it; you need the practice. Also, people need to know you if they are going to accept your brand of world domination. Shy

They will accept me as their Supreme Emperor or they will be shot into space by an enormous cannon.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Speaking of which - you been stocking up on supplies?

[Image: Z1OJ6IP.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
27-04-2015, 05:16 PM
Picture doesn't work.

27-04-2015, 05:16 PM
Hmmm free thought liked it
27-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Doesn't mean the picture works.
Make sure you're using the image url (right click image, select copy image url, paste image url with ctr+v between img bbcode).

27-04-2015, 05:26 PM
I used the direct url link on imgur. Two other folks have liked it now too. Sorry!

It's a Home Depot receipt (home improvement store) there is a line on the receipt that reads "P.O.#/Job Name: World Domination"