Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-04-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-04-2015 09:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 08:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  Snip

Omfg that was it..but he (in my dream) changed the words! Maybe thats why I didn't recognize it...also the melody was a little different I think.

What the fuck did I smoke last night??

Maybe it was just his accent?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 09:57 PM
(28-04-2015 09:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 09:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omfg that was it..but he (in my dream) changed the words! Maybe thats why I didn't recognize it...also the melody was a little different I think.

What the fuck did I smoke last night??

Maybe it was just his accent?

His accent isn't that bad. It's actualy adorable. Smile

In my dream tho, he couldn't carry a tune. That might have been the issue.

Or maybe he didn't know the words and just filled in (in Muffsy style) whatever he thought worked better. Lmao.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-04-2015, 04:44 PM
(28-04-2015 09:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What the fuck did I smoke last night??

I'm not sure, but I'm a little miffed you're not sharing.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
29-04-2015, 05:00 PM
(28-04-2015 08:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had a dream about Earmuffs.

Seriously.

You sure you want to share that?

I mean, with anyone other than a therapist. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
29-04-2015, 05:07 PM
[Image: 2bac3a20e753ccaffbc3c1b399535a26.png]
Hello me.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
29-04-2015, 05:07 PM
(28-04-2015 08:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 08:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  Do tell. Consider

He made me go to this really weird looking place and the only thing they had to drink was vanilla coke.

He was telling me all about his life and his plot for ruling the world.

Then suddenly he ripped his shirt off and started dancing and singing...

The song has been stuck in my head all day long...but I can't remember the words.

Something about wanting to rule the world...I have no clue.

Impossible; couldn't have been Muffs.

That would require him to take off his vest.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-04-2015, 05:12 PM
We're being overrun by iguanas, big, green fucking iguanas.

We dropped off our dogs at my mil's house because we are going on a trip. I had no idea the dogs kept this horde away. They are eating all the plants in our garden.

My .357 is probably overkill, might need to get a pellet gun. They say they taste just like chicken Yes

Fucking iguanas.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Hubby has detected a new ailment and is going to the doctor tomorrow. Yesterday, he said he had lost some weight but felt fine. Now the story is that he has had pain for three weeks. I tried to point out that he always loses some weight when the weather gets warmer.

Ten bucks says this will require me to take off to take him for another scoping of some sort that reveals nothing is wrong. Censored

I have never met anyone so determined to have a tube and camera shoved down their throat or up their ass as often as he has it done. The result is always the same, I waste PTO time and he get gets sympathy from everyone except me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-04-2015, 07:27 PM
(28-04-2015 08:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 08:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  Do tell. Consider

He made me go to this really weird looking place and the only thing they had to drink was vanilla coke.

He was telling me all about his life and his plot for ruling the world.

Then suddenly he ripped his shirt off and started dancing and singing...

The song has been stuck in my head all day long...but I can't remember the words.

Something about wanting to rule the world...I have no clue.

This is not good. Not good at all. It means he has infiltrated the Maori to the extent that he now controls their shamans and can enter our dreams at will. No good can come of this. You need to remember exactly what song he was singing. The future of the entire world may depend on it. Fucking Maori should've just given him the damn water rights and been done with it long ago.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-04-2015, 01:22 AM
I hate this divorce bullshit.. It makes me feel so...less than. Like I have nothing positive to contribute because I'm a failure. Even if I think my opinion is worthwhile.

I'm like the cautionary tale of what not to do. Cause that's what every little girl dreams of being when she grows up. Divorced with a kid and working in a different state to afford to pay the bills and develop a resume to one day make a decent income that doesn't involve wiping asses.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman