Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-05-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-05-2015 03:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 03:03 AM)Nurse Wrote:  It's pretty rare that I watch tv. So I'm up tonight trying to keep myself distracted, and watching Dazed and Confused.

Commercial break and an infomercial comes on. For a pedicure foot sander thing. And they showed nasty feet getting sandblasted and all the gross skin shavings. Just ew.

Dodgy did not watch.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 04:44 AM
My flatmates (that are dating) are having an argument upstairs, it's awkward and I really need to pass through so I can piss. Sorta tempted just to piss out the window...

[Image: oscar.png]
01-05-2015, 04:48 AM
(01-05-2015 04:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My flatmates (that are dating) are having an argument upstairs, it's awkward and I really need to pass through so I can piss. Sorta tempted just to piss out the window...

Protip: open it first
Protip2: check below as a courtesy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
01-05-2015, 04:58 AM
(01-05-2015 04:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My flatmates (that are dating) are having an argument upstairs, it's awkward and I really need to pass through so I can piss. Sorta tempted just to piss out the window...

Haha, I have flatmates that are dating too! Luckily they don't argue at all, which I take to mean that they have their arguments outside the flat so we can't hear them!
[+] 1 user Likes Bad Wolf's post
01-05-2015, 05:03 AM
(01-05-2015 03:40 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 03:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Dodgy did not watch.

You should he's funny as hell.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-05-2015, 05:21 AM
(01-05-2015 05:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 03:40 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Dodgy did not watch.

You should he's funny as hell.

Ok. I forced myself to watch it. You're right - he is pretty funny. I just thought it was another gross foot infomercial.

I'll probably be passing on the Parmesan cheese next time I'm at a restaurant. Hobo

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
01-05-2015, 03:01 PM
[Image: sulfur-sulfur-everywhere.jpg]

When exactly did I go to hell? Dodgy

Speaking of which: "All the meanness, all the revenge, all the selfishness, all the cruelty, all the hatred, all the infamy of which the heart of man is capable, grew blossomed, and bore fruit in this one word—Hell." Robert G. Ingersoll Heart

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 04:01 PM by Nurse.)
[Image: 4ed6a4115ab0d70459e672073c8d433d.jpg]

I'm trying to reign in the anger, I really am. It's difficult. Woman scorned and all that - so totally there right now. I deleted four drafts of an email to my ex. The last one only had a little bit of bitter sarcasm. Anywho, I've decided to leave my job and go back to north Alabama. Paid the fees to have my license reinstated. Even if it makes it more difficult/take longer for me to get into CRNA school and I take a $20k paycut, it's worth it. I'll get my son 50% of the time and I won't owe his dad a dime of child support. Have fun paying your bills without my money, asshole. Our paychecks are about to be equal as is our time with our son.

Now that I'm pulling out of the depths of despair, I can admit I wasn't a terrible wife or mother. I was trying to make a better life for all of us. Our personalities don't actually conflict that much. We hardly ever fought. He just gave up and blamed it all on me. Fuck him.

"Some other man will love you more than I could." What a fucking cop out. Life got tough and he couldn't deal. And he tried to say I was playing the victim card. Insert rage here. That's the problem with breakups - you know how to press each other's buttons.

01-05-2015, 04:05 PM
(01-05-2015 03:19 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: 4ed6a4115ab0d70459e672073c8d433d.jpg]

Thumbsup

Quote:"Some other man will love you more than I could." What a fucking cop out. Life got tough and he couldn't deal.

Whether it was a cop-out or was actually sincere, he is almost certainly correct.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
01-05-2015, 04:12 PM
(01-05-2015 05:21 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 05:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You should he's funny as hell.

Ok. I forced myself to watch it. You're right - he is pretty funny. I just thought it was another gross foot infomercial.

I'll probably be passing on the Parmesan cheese next time I'm at a restaurant. Hobo

I'm sorry, couldn't help myself!! Laugh out load

[Image: t1AL7HT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post