Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-05-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-05-2015 04:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 05:21 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ok. I forced myself to watch it. You're right - he is pretty funny. I just thought it was another gross foot infomercial.

I'll probably be passing on the Parmesan cheese next time I'm at a restaurant. Hobo

I'm sorry, couldn't help myself!! Laugh out load

[Image: t1AL7HT.gif]
Eewwwwwwwhhhhh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
01-05-2015, 04:29 PM
(01-05-2015 05:21 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ok. I forced myself to watch it. You're right - he is pretty funny. I just thought it was another gross foot infomercial.

I'll probably be passing on the Parmesan cheese next time I'm at a restaurant. Hobo

Delightfully disgusting! Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
01-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Ewwwww. Oh my Gawd, you guys are so gross. Rainbow Vomit

Few things gross me out. I now know better than to share my other weakness.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
01-05-2015, 04:45 PM
Ranting corner

I think I'd eat it.
01-05-2015, 04:46 PM
(01-05-2015 04:45 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 04:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm sorry, couldn't help myself!! Laugh out load

I think I'd eat it.

Gasp

No

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
01-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Ranting corner
She's not a bad looking gal you know.
01-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Listening to my family defend their right to expose their children to second hand smoke....wtf?
01-05-2015, 10:57 PM
(01-05-2015 10:46 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Listening to my family defend their right to expose their children to second hand smoke....wtf?

Theres not even words for how wrong and unethical that is. I'm sorry you have to deal with people like that Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Yeah me too. I grew up in a house with my mom, smokes more than a pack a day inside.

What about my right to clean air.

This all came up due to some study that came out recently saying that low exposure to second hand smoke doesn't appear to raise risk oflung cancer. So apparently that suddenly makes it completely safe....what about high exposure...and other horrible diseases.

Also raging against the fact our state has banned smoking in the car with children...I was told this is unamerican.
01-05-2015, 11:11 PM
(01-05-2015 11:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah me too. I grew up in a house with my mom, smokes more than a pack a day inside.

What about my right to clean air.

This all came up due to some study that came out recently saying that low exposure to second hand smoke doesn't appear to raise risk oflung cancer. So apparently that suddenly makes it completely safe....what about high exposure...and other horrible diseases.

Also raging against the fact our state has banned smoking in the car with children...I was told this is unamerican.

Of course it's unamerican.

It has a vaguely sensible bent to it. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post