Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-05-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Apparently all studies that came before this finding are now "faulty and need to be reexamined"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Checked out my hours worked for my paycheck next Tuesday.
It's short 3hours. And it has the 15minutes overtime I worked but I doubt they pay that without a fuss.
Wednesday is gonna be interesting. 15minutes here and there is one thing, 3 hours is an entirely different matter.

36.5hours = Pissed off Muffs
39.5hours = Meh Muffs
39.75hours = well this isn't gonna happen (even though that is the hours they should pay me) so it would be Surprised Muffs.

Gonna phone a lawyer on Monday actually regarding them making us work after 1 (when we're suppose to finish) and than not paying us for the work done. I wanna know my rights regarding it so I can go to my boss with proper knowledge of my rights. If I'm right, that they must pay us, I'm gonna have a serious word with my boss regarding not just my wages but all of nightfills because not paying us for work we do after 1am isn't on. Either we finish at 1 or you pay us is the way I see it.

I've already taken down a mall manager this fortnight,

[Image: dc82a36c625cf4329972a05aa52c8912.600x.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
02-05-2015, 04:44 AM
(02-05-2015 04:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Checked out my hours worked for my paycheck next Tuesday.
It's short 3hours. And it has the 15minutes overtime I worked but I doubt they pay that without a fuss.
Wednesday is gonna be interesting. 15minutes here and there is one thing, 3 hours is an entirely different matter.

36.5hours = Pissed off Muffs
39.5hours = Meh Muffs
39.75hours = well this isn't gonna happen (even though that is the hours they should pay me) so it would be Surprised Muffs.

Gonna phone a lawyer on Monday actually regarding them making us work after 1 (when we're suppose to finish) and than not paying us for the work done. I wanna know my rights regarding it so I can go to my boss with proper knowledge of my rights. If I'm right, that they must pay us, I'm gonna have a serious word with my boss regarding not just my wages but all of nightfills because not paying us for work we do after 1am isn't on. Either we finish at 1 or you pay us is the way I see it.

I've already taken down a mall manager this fortnight,

[Image: dc82a36c625cf4329972a05aa52c8912.600x.jpg]

[Image: c469d0a82cc6831ce4ec7adb4f9c8451893d609c...23dbf3.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-05-2015, 04:48 AM
(01-05-2015 04:36 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I now know better than to share my other weakness.

What's yer other weakness?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-05-2015, 04:50 AM
(02-05-2015 04:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 04:36 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I now know better than to share my other weakness.

What's yer other weakness?

A lite touch just behind her knees.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-05-2015, 06:04 AM
(02-05-2015 04:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 04:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  What's yer other weakness?

A lite touch just behind her knees.

Ha, oh wow. Yeh. Umm. Not the kind of weakness I was talking about... Blush

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
02-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Lamps. The fucking headlamps. Both my vehicles have headlamp issues. I do not wish to get into tedious work on my day off but ... since I can't go anywhere without a vehicle ... I need to fix at least one of them. I decide on the truck. The lamps are both new - WTF? Checked the fuses - totally fine. Park lamps work so ... ? I'll get another couple of bulbs, I guess. THEN ... I'll start on the stupid car from hell. That's a fucking puzzle. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to find out I have to open the back hatch to remove the front lamp assembly. Stupid fucking lamps. Fuck. I'm not even pissed off about it - it's too stupid. My 21st century weekend: fucked by the absence of light. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Found a fun coffee shop. Great coffee and food. If I weren't on call I could enjoy the local craft beer and wine. Although, census is low on the unit and there's another nurse placed on call who will be called in before me. Quick! All my Southerners go get some McDs and drum me up some business!

If only the music weren't so loud. It's a coffee shop, not a club. Could be because I am the ONLY one here both older than 25 and not a hipster. I need either technicolor hair or dirty chucks with designer jeans Laugh out load I could get a tattoo, but I'm thinking that anything I get during the middle of a divorce is something I will very likely regret later...Consider Instead, it's just me and my turquoise scrub pants and black top. Anytime I go out on call unprepared, I get called in.

College towns.Rolleyes At some point I got too old to be cool anymore Tongue not exactly sure when it happened...but I'm thinking 22/23ish.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Really Mr. Running the Business Into the Ground...you are going to call me at 8:40 on a Saturday night because the gas cards aren't working and I should fix it. With what...my magic fucking wand? There's no money to pay the bills asshole and I didn't create that mess. Seems the CPA suggested that he call me.

Yeah, fuck both of you. Overpaid, incompetent assholes.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-05-2015, 08:16 PM
(02-05-2015 08:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Really Mr. Running the Business Into the Ground...you are going to call me at 8:40 on a Saturday night because the gas cards aren't working and I should fix it. With what...my magic fucking wand? There's no money to pay the bills asshole and I didn't create that mess. Seems the CPA suggested that he call me.

Yeah, fuck both of you. Overpaid, incompetent assholes.

I'm not informed about US commercial law... Or any law for that matter, but these shenanigans strike me as stuff that ought to be less than legal...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post