Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-10-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Had no patience with the public today, it seems polite people are becoming a rare thing... and work go by those two old rules.

1:The customer is allways right.
2:If the customer is wrong, refer to rule 1.

So today I declared a "non-rule day", makes things easier Big Grin

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
09-10-2012, 06:16 AM
(09-10-2012 05:26 AM)bemore Wrote:  Had no patience with the public today, it seems polite people are becoming a rare thing... and work go by those two old rules.

In my experience the customer is never right.

[Image: oscar.png]
09-10-2012, 06:35 AM
I am always right when I am a customer.

I go with what the register guy says the price is...

And otherwise, so long as what I am buying works, I don't give enough shits to argue about it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-10-2012, 07:25 AM
THE FAT FUCK!!!! I hate people that surround me, I hate when retards have no idea about the job they are suppose to do, but they act like they are the smartest fucking idiots on this planet. FUCK THIS AND FUCK THEM!!

Oh, and I'm all out of weed, to make things worse for me!

FUCK, SHIT, CUNT, ASS, COCK!!!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
09-10-2012, 08:38 AM
(09-10-2012 06:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-10-2012 05:26 AM)bemore Wrote:  Had no patience with the public today, it seems polite people are becoming a rare thing... and work go by those two old rules.

In my experience the customer is never right.

See Rule #2.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Rule #3, politely inform the customer that you are a consumer law major and that you know exactly what the law says and it doesn't say what the customer is saying it says.

09-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Are you just pulling that out of your arse Muffs?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Finally had my fill with one on the techs at work today. He questions every call we dispatch him to, thinks he is in charge of the business and takes up everyone else's time with his stupid crap. Problem...he is the son-in-law of the owner's husband. So, I have bit my tongue although I am over him as far as who's supposed to be in charge. I threw him out of the office today for his behavior. Immediately texted the owner and let her know, cause I knew he would call her and fuss about it.

Well...he nearly got fired over it. Not me, I was in the right. He was being disruptive because he wanted things his way.

Should be interesting since I will be in charge Thursday thru Monday cause the owner and hubby are going out of state.

Why do some people just have to be a pain in the ass all the time?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-10-2012, 06:37 PM
(09-10-2012 06:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally had my fill with one on the techs at work today. He questions every call we dispatch him to, thinks he is in charge of the business and takes up everyone else's time with his stupid crap. Problem...he is the son-in-law of the owner's husband. So, I have bit my tongue although I am over him as far as who's supposed to be in charge. I threw him out of the office today for his behavior. Immediately texted the owner and let her know, cause I knew he would call her and fuss about it.

Well...he nearly got fired over it. Not me, I was in the right. He was being disruptive because he wanted things his way.

Should be interesting since I will be in charge Thursday thru Monday cause the owner and hubby are going out of state.

Why do some people just have to be a pain in the ass all the time?

He definitely sounds like an arse!

Everywhere you go (especially work) you have to contend with f'idiots. It's life Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
10-10-2012, 12:04 AM
(09-10-2012 04:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Are you just pulling that out of your arse Muffs?

No, my university major (well, one of them) is commercial law.

So there I am, sitting at my computer around 2ish, thinking to myself that I'll carry on my German save on Victoria II. Figured I'd play for a bit then go do something productive. So I just got off and it's 7 oclock... fuck my life that game sucks the time away.