Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-05-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-05-2015 03:02 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I'm the one in green, just so you know. A friend (the one in red) posted this.

Ugh.

[Image: scott-walker-jesus-face_zpslkasuspi.png]

As if Rushmore wasn't already an eyesore. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
03-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Dodgy I'm about to start wearing my wedding rings any time I go out to eat alone for dinner.

I made a concerted effort to find a restaurant where I didn't think I would feel strange eating by myself on a Sunday night. Casual burrito place? Perfect, right?

I don't want to be grilled by the staff making my burrito as to why I am eating alone, and why I have no husband, boyfriend o familia. And when you are finished creeping me out and I request my food to go instead of dine-in, prep it the fuck to go instead of ignoring my request and putting it in a damn basket. Yes, I understood what you were asking me in Español just as your English pronunciation was spot on enough that I know you understood me perfectly.

I'm wearing a fucking long sleeve crew neck tee and jeans. How much less provocative can I fucking get?!

If I hadn't been so irritated I would have started crying with the intrusive questions. Not cool, dude. Not cool.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
03-05-2015, 07:58 PM
(03-05-2015 07:28 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dodgy I'm about to start wearing my wedding rings any time I go out to eat alone for dinner.

I made a concerted effort to find a restaurant where I didn't think I would feel strange eating by myself on a Sunday night. Casual burrito place? Perfect, right?

I don't want to be grilled by the staff making my burrito as to why I am eating alone, and why I have no husband, boyfriend o familia. And when you are finished creeping me out and I request my food to go instead of dine-in, prep it the fuck to go instead of ignoring my request and putting it in a damn basket. Yes, I understood what you were asking me in Español just as your English pronunciation was spot on enough that I know you understood me perfectly.

I'm wearing a fucking long sleeve crew neck tee and jeans. How much less provocative can I fucking get?!

If I hadn't been so irritated I would have started crying with the intrusive questions. Not cool, dude. Not cool.

It's unfortunate people have to be so judgemental Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-05-2015, 08:07 PM
(03-05-2015 07:28 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dodgy I'm about to start wearing my wedding rings any time I go out to eat alone for dinner.

Could have have possibly been hitting on you, just doing a piss poor job of it?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-05-2015, 08:17 PM
(03-05-2015 07:58 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

It's unfortunate people have to be so judgemental Sad

That, too.

To be honest, my biggest complaint is that he was being a pervy creepster while he was hitting on me when the attention was very much undesired and unappreciated. And his body language - ick. I feel violated.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
03-05-2015, 08:19 PM
(03-05-2015 08:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Could have have possibly been hitting on you, just doing a piss poor job of it?

Yes to hitting on me, and yes to a piss poor job of it. I didn't relay that well in my initial post.

03-05-2015, 09:09 PM
(03-05-2015 08:17 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 07:58 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's unfortunate people have to be so judgemental Sad

That, too.

To be honest, my biggest complaint is that he was being a pervy creepster while he was hitting on me when the attention was very much undesired and unappreciated. And his body language - ick. I feel violated.

Ah I see what you're saying now Facepalm I'm sorry for misunderstanding Tongue Yeah some people take it a bit to far when the business they work for tell them to be "friendly to the customers". Also if his thing is trying to pick up women while making burritos then he got no game. Really sorry you had to deal with that. Hug

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Cleaned my room for flat inspection tomorrow. Turns out the carpet is grey. I always did wonder.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-05-2015, 09:27 PM
(03-05-2015 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cleaned my room for flat inspection tomorrow. Turns out the carpet is grey. I always did wonder.

What color is it supposed to be?
03-05-2015, 09:27 PM
$100.00!! Angry For ONE FUCKING BULB!

I shit you not - one single fucking headlamp bulb for my piece o shit car costs One Hundred US American Dollars.

Did I buy it? Yes.

Why isn't there smoke coming out of this pissed off smiley's ears? Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein