Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-05-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-05-2015 03:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 03:02 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I'm the one in green, just so you know. A friend (the one in red) posted this.

Ugh.

[Image: scott-walker-jesus-face_zpslkasuspi.png]

As if Rushmore wasn't already an eyesore. Drinking Beverage

... and as if anyone has the faintest idea what Jesus looked like...

(or whether he even existed)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
05-05-2015, 04:43 PM
(05-05-2015 11:50 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I have an acquaintance on facebook who is constantly talking about how they (herself and her family) can't afford to move out of their parents house. Even going as far as wanting to petition for housing caps.

However this is the same family that is constantly going out and doing things (comic con, new video games, new electronics all the time, movies all the time, traveling, etc) She even recently posted how her next big purchase is going to be a RV so they can travel the country.

I don't know why this bugs me. It just does.
I swear that sounds almost exactly like someone on my friends list...
:shocked:
06-05-2015, 09:25 AM
I love it when people get mad at me and accuse me of lying for no god damn reason. No, really, like it's fine, it's my favorite thing ever.
06-05-2015, 09:53 AM
(06-05-2015 09:25 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I love it when people get mad at me and accuse me of lying for no god damn reason. No, really, like it's fine, it's my favorite thing ever.

You're lying!
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-05-2015, 02:20 PM
I so do not want to go to work. I was enjoying my laziness, today.

Yes, I do understand it is relatively no different than my usual laziness but ... it's ... it's today. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
06-05-2015, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 03:26 PM by Free Thought.)
Time to fail a chemistry test in a couple of hours!

Fuckin' chemistry..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-05-2015, 04:26 PM
(05-05-2015 03:57 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And stand on the bad one...think things through Zeke..

No, no -- just use the "crane maneuver" -- haven't you seen The Karate Kid? You can do it all with one good leg. Really you can.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

You realize that was a movie, right? Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-05-2015, 04:31 PM
(06-05-2015 04:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 03:57 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  No, no -- just use the "crane maneuver" -- haven't you seen The Karate Kid? You can do it all with one good leg. Really you can.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

You realize that was a movie, right? Dodgy

Funny that idea came from Grasshopper. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
(06-05-2015 04:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 04:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You realize that was a movie, right? Dodgy

Funny that idea came from Grasshopper. Big Grin

My bad. Another rough day at work. I claim brain-deadness.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-05-2015, 09:58 AM
I don't know if I'm just hyper sensitive or have a right to be legitimately pissed.

The ex and I renewed our cellphone contracts last fall. To break it would cost us roughly $750 because we upgraded our phones at the same time (mine had a smashed screen, he...he's a tech junkie). So we agreed to stay on the same plan for the next two years and then part ways.

We've had the find my iPhone app for years. Basically for when the phone gets misplaced/left at a restaurant/thrown in the trash (whoops) it's easy to find.

I completely forgot about it. Just got an email that he deleted his phone...but not mine. So technically he can still stalk me but I can't stalk him. So I sent him a reply email that said "yeh. No worries. I haven't been stalking you."

I personally think this action was completely unnecessary. He's just being a prick.

My deleting most of the pics of us together through the years and only the wedding/rehearsal dinner pics of us together (but not the pretty one of the twins lacing my bodice or me siting on the best man's lap surrounded by the groomsmen) off of Facebook was probably unnecessary also...but that was after he pulled the "we're never getting back together" line on me. It's not like I've burned our wedding portrait yet.

What is it about relationships that brings out the crazy? Especially breakups. You can be a sane, well adjusted adult, but throw some relationship drama into the mix, and it makes a person fucking mental. Arghh I hate him so much right now and yet I don't hate him at all. It's sooo damn frustrating.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman