Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-05-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-05-2015 09:58 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I don't know if I'm just hyper sensitive or have a right to be legitimately pissed.

The ex and I renewed our cellphone contracts last fall. To break it would cost us roughly $750 because we upgraded our phones at the same time (mine had a smashed screen, he...he's a tech junkie). So we agreed to stay on the same plan for the next two years and then part ways.

We've had the find my iPhone app for years. Basically for when the phone gets misplaced/left at a restaurant/thrown in the trash (whoops) it's easy to find.

I completely forgot about it. Just got an email that he deleted his phone...but not mine. So technically he can still stalk me but I can't stalk him. So I sent him a reply email that said "yeh. No worries. I haven't been stalking you."

I personally think this action was completely unnecessary. He's just being a prick.

My deleting most of the pics of us together through the years and only the wedding/rehearsal dinner pics of us together (but not the pretty one of the twins lacing my bodice or me siting on the best man's lap surrounded by the groomsmen) off of Facebook was probably unnecessary also...but that was after he pulled the "we're never getting back together" line on me. It's not like I've burned our wedding portrait yet.

What is it about relationships that brings out the crazy? Especially breakups. You can be a sane, well adjusted adult, but throw some relationship drama into the mix, and it makes a person fucking mental. Arghh I hate him so much right now and yet I don't hate him at all. It's sooo damn frustrating.

Emotions are a difficult thing. They can make you think and feel ways you never thought were possible. Hug Hope you can pull through and get back the happiness you rightfully deserve.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
07-05-2015, 02:24 PM
Need money to get passport then i start plan.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Ranting corner
Emotions bring out the crazy because they're like a stretched out rubber band. All that love and life pulls on it, but when left hanging it also hangs down into the low parts.

Well, that sounds really stupid in text, so I hope it makes sense.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
08-05-2015, 10:44 AM
I wish the process of posting grades at my college wasn't so fucking dumb. Guess that's Alabama for you... Last year my math grade was never even posted and I had to email my professor about what I made in the class.

This semester, it says I have an F in Math and an A in Philosophy. Considering I made a 24 on the paper that was 30% of my overall Philosophy grade, I know I didn't make an A in my ethics class. And, also, considering I sacrificed a fucking virgin to make a decent grade on each of my Math tests, I know I cannot have an F in that class, even if I literally made a 0 on my final.

This is retarded.
08-05-2015, 12:26 PM
(08-05-2015 10:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I wish the process of posting grades at my college wasn't so fucking dumb. Guess that's Alabama for you... Last year my math grade was never even posted and I had to email my professor about what I made in the class.

This semester, it says I have an F in Math and an A in Philosophy. Considering I made a 24 on the paper that was 30% of my overall Philosophy grade, I know I didn't make an A in my ethics class. And, also, considering I sacrificed a fucking virgin to make a decent grade on each of my Math tests, I know I cannot have an F in that class, even if I literally made a 0 on my final.

This is retarded.

I wouldn't mention the ethics class Angel but I'd raise hell over the math grade. Call AND email your math professor about your grade.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
08-05-2015, 05:30 PM
(08-05-2015 10:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I sacrificed a fucking virgin to make a decent grade on each of my Math tests...

There's your problem. Once they are fucking they aren't virgins any more.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 10 users Like unfogged's post
09-05-2015, 09:02 AM
I'm loling so hard at this video. I don't know why but I'm finding it so fucking hilarious I can't stop watching it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-05-2015, 10:12 AM
I wish I knew how somethings worked. I know my states payroll, so I know how much money I need, and how long it will take to get said money. However, I still need a credit card to fly to japan and I also need to know how to pay it back when I do get there. Another problem is to do all of this and make sure my mom doesn't know at all. I have to plan, get the money, and pay for everything without her,my older brother, or dad knowing. Funny part I can do all of that, besides book a flight without a credit card, one way. Guess this is my first time thinking about this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-05-2015, 11:15 AM
(09-05-2015 10:12 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Guess this is my first time thinking about this.

This is why they don't proffer credit to just anyone willy-nilly. Silly.

#sigh
09-05-2015, 11:21 AM
(09-05-2015 10:12 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I wish I knew how somethings worked. I know my states payroll, so I know how much money I need, and how long it will take to get said money. However, I still need a credit card to fly to japan and I also need to know how to pay it back when I do get there. Another problem is to do all of this and make sure my mom doesn't know at all. I have to plan, get the money, and pay for everything without her,my older brother, or dad knowing. Funny part I can do all of that, besides book a flight without a credit card, one way. Guess this is my first time thinking about this.

Do you have a passport? Probably going to need one of those too.

Your plan needs some adjustments.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?