Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-05-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-05-2015 11:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 10:12 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I wish I knew how somethings worked. I know my states payroll, so I know how much money I need, and how long it will take to get said money. However, I still need a credit card to fly to japan and I also need to know how to pay it back when I do get there. Another problem is to do all of this and make sure my mom doesn't know at all. I have to plan, get the money, and pay for everything without her,my older brother, or dad knowing. Funny part I can do all of that, besides book a flight without a credit card, one way. Guess this is my first time thinking about this.

Do you have a passport? Probably going to need one of those too.

Your plan needs some adjustments.

I already added the money for said passport, ticket, and the things I want and need. Was the first thing I thought about. For a passport not yet, but I plan on leaving after the summer, or hopefully earlier.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 11:46 AM
(09-05-2015 11:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Do you have a passport? Probably going to need one of those too.

Your plan needs some adjustments.

I already added the money for said passport, ticket, and the things I want and need. Was the first thing I thought about. For a passport not yet, but I plan on leaving after the summer, or hopefully earlier.

May want to get working on that passport application then.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-05-2015, 12:14 PM
(09-05-2015 11:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I already added the money for said passport, ticket, and the things I want and need. Was the first thing I thought about. For a passport not yet, but I plan on leaving after the summer, or hopefully earlier.

May want to get working on that passport application then.

I need money.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-05-2015, 03:26 PM
(09-05-2015 12:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  May want to get working on that passport application then.

I need money.

There a numerous methods of currency inquisition.

You could get a job. Or mug people. Or get a job mugging people.

Go out and be creative!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-05-2015, 03:32 PM
(09-05-2015 03:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 12:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I need money.

There a numerous methods of currency inquisition.

You could get a job. Or mug people. Or get a job mugging people.

Go out and be creative!

Applying for some now. Targets are walmart, target, or a fast food joint.

Plus can't mug, need machete or sword

09-05-2015, 03:34 PM
(09-05-2015 03:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Applying for some now. Targets are walmart, target, or a fast food joint.

What rule book is that in?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-05-2015, 04:16 PM
(09-05-2015 03:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 03:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Applying for some now. Targets are walmart, target, or a fast food joint.

What rule book is that in?

I've been doing it wrong all this ti-- I mean... that seems like an odd rule to have for such a profession...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-05-2015, 04:18 PM
(09-05-2015 04:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 03:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What rule book is that in?

I've been doing it wrong all this ti-- I mean... that seems like an odd rule to have for such a profession...

I would think mugging would require being a bit stealthy...not an easy feat when brandishing a sword or machete. But then maybe I have been misinformed. Undecided

09-05-2015, 04:23 PM
(09-05-2015 04:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've been doing it wrong all this ti-- I mean... that seems like an odd rule to have for such a profession...

I would think mugging would require being a bit stealthy...not an easy feat when brandishing a sword or machete. But then maybe I have been misinformed. Undecided

Not necessarily. Trust me; if you are going to mug, you keep yourself inconspicuous. Nobody is going to pay attention to that hobo resting against the alleyway wall, even if he's got an old longsword next to him, so long as he's not doing anything unusual.

Besides, who's going to expect a mugger to use a sword? It has the element of surprise going for it.

09-05-2015, 04:30 PM
(09-05-2015 04:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would think mugging would require being a bit stealthy...not an easy feat when brandishing a sword or machete. But then maybe I have been misinformed. Undecided

Not necessarily. Trust me; if you are going to mug, you keep yourself inconspicuous. Nobody is going to pay attention to that hobo resting against the alleyway wall, even if he's got an old longsword next to him, so long as he's not doing anything unusual.

Besides, who's going to expect a mugger to use a sword? It has the element of surprise going for it.

Good point...badum tiss.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post