Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-10-2012, 02:57 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-10-2012 12:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-10-2012 04:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Are you just pulling that out of your arse Muffs?

No, my university major (well, one of them) is commercial law.

So there I am, sitting at my computer around 2ish, thinking to myself that I'll carry on my German save on Victoria II. Figured I'd play for a bit then go do something productive. So I just got off and it's 7 oclock... fuck my life that game sucks the time away.

I'm pleasantly surprised.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 06:58 PM
(10-10-2012 02:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 12:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, my university major (well, one of them) is commercial law.

So there I am, sitting at my computer around 2ish, thinking to myself that I'll carry on my German save on Victoria II. Figured I'd play for a bit then go do something productive. So I just got off and it's 7 oclock... fuck my life that game sucks the time away.

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Meh, it sounds more prestige's then it really is.
If you want to sound real fancy my whole degree is: Bachelor of Commerce and Administration, Majoring in Commercial Law and Finance with a Minor in Accounting.
Just wait for 5 or so years, I wanna come back and get my LLB (Law degree). Now that'll be a degree worth waving around.
10-10-2012, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 07:17 PM by Atothetheist.)
Great... Now I am going to see a psychiatrist because apparently my attitude is unhealthy...

When will my parents realize that saying there is no god is not having a abnormal attitude.

Well, this is going to be fun....not.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
10-10-2012, 07:38 PM
More and more I want to have a nice talk with your caretakers A2. Educate them a little bit.

Or if that fails... Use your imagination and turn it toward violence.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-10-2012, 07:57 PM
(10-10-2012 07:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Great... Now I am going to see a psychiatrist because apparently my attitude is unhealthy...

When will my parents realize that saying there is no god is not having a abnormal attitude.

Might not be so bad actually.
I mean going to see a priest is one thing, they're biased as hell, but a psychiatrist could work in your favor.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-10-2012, 07:58 PM
(10-10-2012 07:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 07:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Great... Now I am going to see a psychiatrist because apparently my attitude is unhealthy...

Might not be so bad actually.
I mean going to see a priest is one thing, they're biased as hell, but a psychiatrist could work in your favor.
Yeah yeah, the point is they are wasting MONEY.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Meh, it's theirs to waste.
Just tell the guy your situation, that these people are driving you up the wall and can't accept that you're an atheist.
He's legally not aloud to talk to your parents about what you talk about with him.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Very true, Muffs.

11-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Yup! Embrace your situation for the fortune it could be, A2. Conversation with a psychiatrist, if anything, might be thought provoking and stimulating. Have fun! We're all thrown curve balls in life, embrace it. Big Grin
11-10-2012, 03:44 AM
(11-10-2012 12:29 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yup! Embrace your situation for the fortune it could be, A2. Conversation with a psychiatrist, if anything, might be thought provoking and stimulating. Have fun! We're all thrown curve balls in life, embrace it. Big Grin

I believe the saying goes "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade."