Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-05-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-05-2015 10:56 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 10:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thanks. Smile

Husband reminded me that I can find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Yeah. Dodgy
So which of them is he? (^_^)

The one holding the dictionary. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-05-2015, 11:19 PM
So I usually come here to vent so things stay calm and I don't explode. Believe it or not, I prefer chilled atmospheres.

That being said, when it comes to work I like for things to be dramatic with my patients - are they gonna live or die? Baby mama drama where wigs go flying. Random objects stuck in rather interesting orifices.

My personal life I prefer to be drama free. This divorce mess - drama. I fucking hate being in the middle of drama. Work gossip - nope, don't participate, I'm rarely in the loop because I don't share it nor do I care to hear it. Gossip, drama and bitchy women are why I depinned from my sorority - I just can't fucking stand it. It stresses me out. Hell, the main reason I'm in the atheist closet is to prevent family drama.

And now I probably don't need to go back to my old department as I was planning. Goddamn him. I would never date one of his coworkers.

Arghhh. Fuck it all. I may have some epic rants over the next few weeks.

I'm going to bed.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-05-2015, 06:31 AM
(11-05-2015 09:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  Oh yea, cold ice cream on a chipped tooth should make it feel better. Ohmy

It didn't hurt at all. Smile I hope it can just wait until my next appointment in October. But I gotta admit, when it comes to my teeth, I'm a bit of baby.

That said, I really don't think this is a big deal. I just hope it turn into a thing, because I'd prefer not to tell hubby about it.

He already doesn't care much for the Chinese place we go to.

That bit of metal may well have been your filling, not the food.

That tooth is at risk and you should go to the dentist NOW.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-05-2015, 08:33 AM
(11-05-2015 10:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 10:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The stupid thing about my work is that because the work is not guaranteed and I'm on call and only have permanent Monday on I seem to be getting too few of work to make a proper dent in my debt and get some good savings going, but not few enough that I'm only ever working 7 hours a week and so might as well just quit.

Always seem to have enough money to not starve but never enough to actually do anything.

It's fucking shit. I wouldn't mind working if I was actually getting anywhere but it seems like I'm just wading water.

Got any other prospects? Maybe another part-time gig to fill in the hours?

Nope and I have been looking too.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Here's a photo for ya. The Prince is doing a tour of the country. He's not coming to my city though (why would he, it is a piece of shit city).

[Image: 1431405621169.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-05-2015, 11:27 AM
(12-05-2015 08:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Here's a photo for ya. The Prince is doing a tour of the country. He's not coming to my city though (why would he, it is a piece of shit city).

[Image: 1431405621169.jpg]

OMG so fuckin cute I want one...

Baby's cute too. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
12-05-2015, 11:59 AM
(12-05-2015 06:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It didn't hurt at all. Smile I hope it can just wait until my next appointment in October. But I gotta admit, when it comes to my teeth, I'm a bit of baby.

That said, I really don't think this is a big deal. I just hope it turn into a thing, because I'd prefer not to tell hubby about it.

He already doesn't care much for the Chinese place we go to.

That bit of metal may well have been your filling, not the food.

That tooth is at risk and you should go to the dentist NOW.

Oooooooooh no. It wasn't a filling Smile I have two in a completely different area and neither are metal. Smile

I'm waiting for now, because it's really teeny and not causing any pain like at all. Not when i even brush or floss.

But if it does start to hurt of course I'd go then.

12-05-2015, 12:52 PM
(12-05-2015 11:59 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But if it does start to hurt of course I'd go then.

Facepalm

By then there is damage or infection. If the enamel of a tooth is chipped away the tooth will rot in your mouth. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2015, 01:43 PM
(12-05-2015 12:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 11:59 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But if it does start to hurt of course I'd go then.

Facepalm

By then there is damage or infection. If the enamel of a tooth is chipped away the tooth will rot in your mouth. Weeping

Dentists are horrible, though. Confused Pain is the only real motivator to go to them, if you ask me. Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
12-05-2015, 01:51 PM
(12-05-2015 12:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Facepalm

It's teeny. Extremely so.