Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-05-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-05-2015 01:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 12:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  Facepalm

By then there is damage or infection. If the enamel of a tooth is chipped away the tooth will rot in your mouth. Weeping

Dentists are horrible, though. Confused Pain is the only real motivator to go to them, if you ask me. Undecided

Yeah...If I can, I'll wait until October for them to tell me it's nothing and save me the hardship. Smile

At least that's the plan.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2015, 02:01 PM
It's just.. you go in there to the dentist and they scrape and pick at you until you bleed and they're all in your mouth and you feel like you're choking and it's scary and then to boot, they are bitching at you for not flossing five thousand times a day. Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
12-05-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm not a vindictive bitch. I'm not a vindictive bitch. I'm not a vindictive bitch...Not gonna cause a scene. Not gonna cause a scene. Not gonna cause a scene...

I found out about her through my mom late last night. Tonight at the restaurant my son was talking about her and her daughter. And how they see each other "alllll the time." And have known each other for a "looong time." And they go to church together.

He asked me yesterday if I was cool with him getting a dog because it affected our son. As if introducing him to another woman doesn't? And of all the women in Huntsville, it had to be someone from my former department, where I've been talking about returning? No wonder he's been trying for the past 8 months to talk me out of going back - I wanted to come back to Huntsville after only a few months, and he kept saying I needed to stick it out, but then would give me guilt trips over being an absent mother.

How fucking long has she been in the picture?!

We're about to leave for my son's last baseball game where I have to face his dad. I need to regain control of my emotions - I'm suddenly quite nauseous. Excuse me while I go throw up my supper.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-05-2015, 03:53 PM
You know what. It doesn't even matter. He can have his overweight bottle blonde girlfriend. They can have their mediocre sex together. So. Over. It.

Said I wasn't going to be a bitch. But that had to come out somewhere. Hope y'all don't think any less of me for it.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
12-05-2015, 04:05 PM
(12-05-2015 01:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 01:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Dentists are horrible, though. Confused Pain is the only real motivator to go to them, if you ask me. Undecided

Yeah...If I can, I'll wait until October for them to tell me it's nothing and save me the hardship. Smile

At least that's the plan.

Put on your big girl panties and get to the dentist. You don't want to end up an even bigger issue that will hurt, and cost, more to fix. Dodgy

Don't make me come out there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-05-2015, 04:07 PM
(12-05-2015 03:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  You know what. It doesn't even matter. He can have his overweight bottle blonde girlfriend. They can have their mediocre sex together. So. Over. It.

Said I wasn't going to be a bitch. But that had to come out somewhere. Hope y'all don't think any less of me for it.

As long as you don't act inhuman like Hayden Christensen's Anakin in Attack of the Clones, I don't think anyone will think less of you.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
12-05-2015, 10:03 PM
So my day is broken up into 3 sections.
8hours: sleep
8hours: free time
8hours: work

Why is the work 8hours feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-05-2015, 11:11 PM
My great aunt died a while ago. I was particularly close to her, hadn't spent much time around her in 20 years, I was more fond of the great uncle that died in '86. Anyway, her bitch daughter called me trying to get in touch with my mom, who wasn't answering her cellphone because she was at work, to tell her the news of her mother's death. This one has been a horrible bitch to me for being an atheist, calling me stupid and all sorts of names. I was trying to be a normal human being and say I was sorry for her loss, condolences, whatever, I forget, and she was just bitchy, didn't say thanks, sort of grunted or something. Atheists aren't allowed to express condolences. Well, then bitch relatives aren't allowed to ask me if I know where my mom is and why she isn't answering the phone. Pissed me off more than it should have. She doesn't even live in the same state, I think it upsets me because all of my relatives, when they do talk about this person and her family, act like she's the nicest person and walks on water and shits roses, and it seems like I'm the only one who thinks she's a horrible, racist, homophobic, hateful, snooty christian-supremacist asshole.

Every time someone mentions her or I see that she has "liked" a relative's Facebook post or something stupid like that. I sort of rage. And that's why I am thinking about this at the moment.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2015, 11:12 PM
(12-05-2015 03:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  You know what. It doesn't even matter. He can have his overweight bottle blonde girlfriend. They can have their mediocre sex together. So. Over. It.

Sad I feel really mean for saying that. I felt bad right after I hit post. Catty is so unbecoming. Sorry guys. Blush

Ugh, it's not like I even want him anymore, anyway. There's no love, no attraction.

Never have been able to be ugly and then not regret it later. Confused

[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
12-05-2015, 11:17 PM
(12-05-2015 11:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

Sad I feel really mean for saying that. I felt bad right after I hit post. Catty is so unbecoming. Sorry guys. Blush

Ugh, it's not like I even want him anymore, anyway. There's no love, no attraction.

Never have been able to be ugly and then not regret it later. Confused

Meh...don't worry. We all have moments.
Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post