Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-05-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-05-2015 11:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Never have been able to be ugly and then not regret it later. Confused

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-05-2015, 01:58 AM
(12-05-2015 11:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 03:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  You know what. It doesn't even matter. He can have his overweight bottle blonde girlfriend. They can have their mediocre sex together. So. Over. It.

Said I wasn't going to be a bitch. But that had to come out somewhere. Hope y'all don't think any less of me for it.

Sad I feel really mean for saying that. I felt bad right after I hit post. Catty is so unbecoming. Sorry guys. Blush

Ugh, it's not like I even want him anymore, anyway. There's no love, no attraction.

Never have been able to be ugly and then not regret it later. Confused

Hug It's cool sometimes you just need to let a bit of steam out. Rather here than to her face right?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-05-2015, 02:39 AM
(12-05-2015 03:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  You know what. It doesn't even matter. He can have his overweight bottle blonde girlfriend. They can have their mediocre sex together. So. Over. It.

Said I wasn't going to be a bitch. But that had to come out somewhere. Hope y'all don't think any less of me for it.

Sad I feel really mean for saying that. I felt bad right after I hit post. Catty is so unbecoming. Sorry guys. Blush

Ugh, it's not like I even want him anymore, anyway. There's no love, no attraction.

[Image: image.jpg?w=625&c=1]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-05-2015, 06:09 AM
(12-05-2015 11:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Never have been able to be ugly and then not regret it later. Confused

Being ugly from time to time means you are human. Regretting it means you have morals. I wouldn't trust somebody who never vented; you know they're just really ugly on the inside.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
13-05-2015, 06:25 AM
(01-05-2015 04:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 05:21 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ok. I forced myself to watch it. You're right - he is pretty funny. I just thought it was another gross foot infomercial.

I'll probably be passing on the Parmesan cheese next time I'm at a restaurant. Hobo

I'm sorry, couldn't help myself!! Laugh out load

[Image: t1AL7HT.gif]

Life imitates art...or is it the other way 'round?
Got milk?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
13-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Ranting corner
Yesterday I said something to the effect of "I give zero fucks about any of you." Now everyone's trying to be nice. No, I still don't like them.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
13-05-2015, 07:04 AM
[Image: a642ccaee76b6ec2304cb70b567ad429.png]
[Image: 31769161-rage-gif-.gif]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
13-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Stay up, play some video games, go to sleep later and wake up later.
OR
Go to sleep now, wake up earlier, play video games before work.
OR
Play video games, go to sleep later, wake up early, bitch all day about how tired I am.

hmmmm, choices choices choices... #thestruggleisreal
13-05-2015, 08:24 AM

Hey, I have thoughts like that all the time, and sometimes I even say them or write them. And so does everyone, I'll bet. I could fill a book with things I've said (or written) and later regetted. So I certainly don't think any less of you for it.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
13-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Not sure if this should be in the first world problem thread instead.

I hate being sick. . . Well I'm always sick but I hate having snot filled sinuses. I hate having a heavy head and being tired. I hate waking up being dried out in my mouth from breathing through it.

And I hate not having the energy to read up on the posts on here and the other forum I frequent.

Oh and I hate that I have to press shit every time I want to type "I" my phone fixes it for me with on its own.