Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-05-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-05-2015 05:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 02:57 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Where the fuck is Gulegon?

Who dafux askin?

Tongue

(14-05-2015 04:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Died.

One o these days I'll learn to leave Mexican food alone! Laugh out load
I haven't the constitution! Hobo

So you were just mostly dead?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
14-05-2015, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2015 05:53 PM by TheGulegon.)
(14-05-2015 05:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  So you were just mostly dead?

Felt like it, but no! Tongue
Bed ridden since Monday! Rainbow Vomit
But I downloaded the game Mafia 2, since it was free, and been playin it in bed. Blush

There's 2 songs from Fallout New Vegas that play on the radio station, & Long Tall Sally from The Predator! If you're looking for a sandbox game that has alot of options don't get Mafia 2, but if you need to waste a few day's time and want to run from the police in a 1950's convertible listening to:

...it's not bad! Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
14-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Oh my fucking god my ex is a condescending ass. That whole "I wish I could hate him or be mad at him" emo bullshit is soooo over.

So apparently he has still been getting my appointments and notes from my calendar. And apparently our contacts were still (until today) linked. Because I have HER goddamn fucking phone number in my goddamn phone!!! I've had it in my phone for months and didn't even know it!

And he told me he knew about my date in February when I asked how long he'd been seeing her. So I was asking, well were you tracking my phone, hire a PI, checking my emails, getting my texts on your iPad? Wtf? "You're an adult. You can take care of yourself - that's why you have a phone. Why would I hire a PI? I don't give a fuck what you do. No, someone I know saw you out at the bar with the guy and texted me. They didn't know we'd split up." He had added her to Facebook prior to my date.

So glad I was that easy to get over that he could jump into a relationship the week he moved out. The guy I went out with knew I wasn't wanting a relationship, knew I was married, and that I just a distraction. A casual fuck is a little different than a relationship.

I'm still fucking reeling over him introducing my son to her so soon. It's what I'm the most pissed about. I'm fucking livid. We agreed we'd talk to each other if anything got serious. BECAUSE I SHOULDNT HAVE TO FIND OUT FROM MY SIX YEAR OLD SON THAT HES SEEING ANOtHER WOMAN! And my son shouldn't be have to become attached to a woman that is not going to be a fixture in his life. There's no way I'd introduce him to a boyfriend unless I thought there was potential for wedding bells.

Goddammit. So all the time I spent trying to get him to talk to me about us, he was busy fucking another woman and driving her to church with my son. While he's getting my hard earned money.

And now he's upset that I'm not going to pay child support when I move back. "Well that's not what we agreed upon." You know what asshole, that's what happens when you get divorced. You don't get my hard earned money. You could have gone to law school, you could have supported me through med school, you could have followed me to my work city like we originally ducking planned. But no. You wanted to be a cop, despite that it was supposed to be a stepping stone when we first got married.

So no. I'm not paying for you to live in a nice apartment with my son and have a girlfriend when I have him 50% of the time. Tough shit. I don't care that things are tight for you. I've worked my ass off at a job I hate for fucking YEARS because you weren't man enough to go find a better job or be willing to support me through grad school. Go fuck yourself. Enjoy the peanut butter jelly sandwiches and clothes from the Walmart sales rack. You don't get to have nice things when you don't earn them.

Closure and acceptance fucking achieved.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
14-05-2015, 11:12 PM
(14-05-2015 09:58 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh my fucking god my ex is a condescending ass. That whole "I wish I could hate him or be mad at him" emo bullshit is soooo over.

So apparently he has still been getting my appointments and notes from my calendar. And apparently our contacts were still (until today) linked. Because I have HER goddamn fucking phone number in my goddamn phone!!! I've had it in my phone for months and didn't even know it!

And he told me he knew about my date in February when I asked how long he'd been seeing her. So I was asking, well were you tracking my phone, hire a PI, checking my emails, getting my texts on your iPad? Wtf? "You're an adult. You can take care of yourself - that's why you have a phone. Why would I hire a PI? I don't give a fuck what you do. No, someone I know saw you out at the bar with the guy and texted me. They didn't know we'd split up." He had added her to Facebook prior to my date.

So glad I was that easy to get over that he could jump into a relationship the week he moved out. The guy I went out with knew I wasn't wanting a relationship, knew I was married, and that I just a distraction. A casual fuck is a little different than a relationship.

I'm still fucking reeling over him introducing my son to her so soon. It's what I'm the most pissed about. I'm fucking livid. We agreed we'd talk to each other if anything got serious. BECAUSE I SHOULDNT HAVE TO FIND OUT FROM MY SIX YEAR OLD SON THAT HES SEEING ANOtHER WOMAN! And my son shouldn't be have to become attached to a woman that is not going to be a fixture in his life. There's no way I'd introduce him to a boyfriend unless I thought there was potential for wedding bells.

Goddammit. So all the time I spent trying to get him to talk to me about us, he was busy fucking another woman and driving her to church with my son. While he's getting my hard earned money.

And now he's upset that I'm not going to pay child support when I move back. "Well that's not what we agreed upon." You know what asshole, that's what happens when you get divorced. You don't get my hard earned money. You could have gone to law school, you could have supported me through med school, you could have followed me to my work city like we originally ducking planned. But no. You wanted to be a cop, despite that it was supposed to be a stepping stone when we first got married.

So no. I'm not paying for you to live in a nice apartment with my son and have a girlfriend when I have him 50% of the time. Tough shit. I don't care that things are tight for you. I've worked my ass off at a job I hate for fucking YEARS because you weren't man enough to go find a better job or be willing to support me through grad school. Go fuck yourself. Enjoy the peanut butter jelly sandwiches and clothes from the Walmart sales rack. You don't get to have nice things when you don't earn them.

Closure and acceptance fucking achieved.

*Hug*
14-05-2015, 11:19 PM
(14-05-2015 09:58 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Closure and acceptance fucking achieved.

Undecided Hug There's nothing really to say Sad

Heart

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-05-2015, 12:17 AM
So I get an angry phone call at 5:30 "where the hell are you, you're suppose to be at work!".
"umm, no I'm not"
"yes you are! you're rostered on!"
"umm, no I'm not"
"it says here that you are suppose to work tonight"
"my roster says I have today off, all the text's I received regarding work for the next week or so say I have today off and further, when this issue was raised last night at work I was told it was going to be sorted yet received no word as to it being sorted."
"so I can tell them you're just not gonna come in then?"
"no, you can tell them I wasn't rostered on"
"but it says here you are"
"but it says on MY roster and in texts to me that I have today off, I'm not a mind reader, I go by what I have communicated with management and what my roster says. I cannot read your tiny bit of paper from my bedroom now can I?"
"so you're not coming in?"
"I'm not rostered on and I haven't been asked to work so no."
"ok I will tell them you're not coming in"
"NO! tell them I'm not rostered on"
"but you are"
[Image: angry-must-resist-l.png]

Even on my days off work finds a way to absolutely fuck me off.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-05-2015, 12:25 AM
^^ Surely these guys can't be the only employers in town?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-05-2015, 12:55 AM
(15-05-2015 12:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ Surely these guys can't be the only employers in town?

Where I live everything is moving to a large shopping place out in an outer suburb. Town, as in the CBD, is dying. I only have a bicycle and so my range is limited (and doesn't include large shopping area).

I don't have a car, my drivers licence, a truck licence, "call center experience", "retail experience", "sales experience".

They pretty much are the only employers in town. For me anyway.

15-05-2015, 01:37 AM
(15-05-2015 12:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 12:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ Surely these guys can't be the only employers in town?

Where I live everything is moving to a large shopping place out in an outer suburb. Town, as in the CBD, is dying. I only have a bicycle and so my range is limited (and doesn't include large shopping area).

I don't have a car, my drivers licence, a truck licence, "call center experience", "retail experience", "sales experience".

You had a motorbike at one stage - got stolen IIRC? Can't replace it? You could drive to deliver e.g. pizza - if they'd give you one of their bikes to drive?

15-05-2015, 07:19 AM
(15-05-2015 01:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 12:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Where I live everything is moving to a large shopping place out in an outer suburb. Town, as in the CBD, is dying. I only have a bicycle and so my range is limited (and doesn't include large shopping area).

You had a motorbike at one stage - got stolen IIRC? Can't replace it? You could drive to deliver e.g. pizza - if they'd give you one of their bikes to drive?

Can't afford to replace it because I don't get enough hours.
I've looked into that, all (and I mean all) the delivery places around town require your own car.