Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-05-2015, 07:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-05-2015 05:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 05:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  So you were just mostly dead?

Felt like it, but no! Tongue
Bed ridden since Monday! Rainbow Vomit
But I downloaded the game Mafia 2, since it was free, and been playin it in bed. Blush

There's 2 songs from Fallout New Vegas that play on the radio station, & Long Tall Sally from The Predator! If you're looking for a sandbox game that has alot of options don't get Mafia 2, but if you need to waste a few day's time and want to run from the police in a 1950's convertible listening to:

...it's not bad! Laugh out load

Where the hell has Gulegon?
Long time passing.
Long time ago.
Gone to the bathroom everyone.
When will he ever learn?
When will he ever learn?

With apologies to Pete Seeger.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
15-05-2015, 05:52 PM
So got some new earbud headphones because my old trusty ones decided to go and break on me.
It was a nice little cherry on the cake to a horrible day at work actually.
Anywho, got some new ones today for half price and they're so magical.

[Image: 02645869.interactive.c.jpg]

I can hear the bass and shit, it's great. And those little wooden bits? I think it might be actual wood. If not it's very realistic fake wood plastic.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-05-2015, 08:47 PM
(15-05-2015 05:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So got some new earbud headphones because my old trusty ones decided to go and break on me.

I can hear the bass and shit, it's great. And those little wooden bits? I think it might be actual wood. If not it's very realistic fake wood plastic.

My son got some earbuds that are made out of wood. The cord is hemp.

He likes the sound...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Thank goodness it's fucking Friday.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-05-2015, 09:08 PM
(15-05-2015 08:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thank goodness it's fucking Friday.

TGI Double F!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-05-2015, 09:41 PM
(15-05-2015 08:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 05:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So got some new earbud headphones because my old trusty ones decided to go and break on me.

My son got some earbuds that are made out of wood. The cord is hemp.

He likes the sound...

Could be the same brand. Marley brand.
15-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Ya know what, I spend too much money on shit I don't need (not the headphones, I needed those and they were half price from $40 to $20). I'm mostly talking about junk food and in particular vanilla coke. I go through like a bottle a day. They're $2.29 each now, sometimes $1.80ish so so $2 a day that's $730 a year. Not including the Mother I also buy (an energy drink) which is another $2 or so. Another $730 a year. That's $1,460 a year on drinks I don't need.

I should stop that.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-05-2015, 11:04 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Yeah... I cut out sodas. It gives me more money for beer.

I'm pissed that people never give me a chance. I mean, fuck all with what you've heard in this ridiculous town. Does anyone really know me? No. But I get zero chances to hang out and make friends thanks to gossip and bullshit. Fuck people.
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
16-05-2015, 12:21 PM
(15-05-2015 10:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ya know what, I spend too much money on shit I don't need (not the headphones, I needed those and they were half price from $40 to $20). I'm mostly talking about junk food and in particular vanilla coke. I go through like a bottle a day. They're $2.29 each now, sometimes $1.80ish so so $2 a day that's $730 a year. Not including the Mother I also buy (an energy drink) which is another $2 or so. Another $730 a year. That's $1,460 a year on drinks I don't need.

I should stop that.

I didn't know they still made Vanilla Coke.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-05-2015, 12:38 PM
(15-05-2015 11:04 PM)mecanna Wrote:  Yeah... I cut out sodas. It gives me more money for beer.

I'm pissed that people never give me a chance. I mean, fuck all with what you've heard in this ridiculous town. Does anyone really know me? No. But I get zero chances to hang out and make friends thanks to gossip and bullshit. Fuck people.

I'm with ya. It's that small town mentality- no one has their own life so they gotta be into your shit.

I just wanna hang & shoot the breeze with a coworker- maybe have a beverage... he & his wife seem cool. No. No, I am not fucking him, but thanks for considering me to have crawled out of the gutter where your mind presumably resides. Dodgy

That's why it's so expensive to be a free woman in the US ... we have to go to the nearest big city to enjoy life. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post