Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-10-2012, 04:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-10-2012 03:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 12:29 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yup! Embrace your situation for the fortune it could be, A2. Conversation with a psychiatrist, if anything, might be thought provoking and stimulating. Have fun! We're all thrown curve balls in life, embrace it. Big Grin

I believe the saying goes "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

Where's the fun in that.?

"When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” - Cave Johnson

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 04:46 AM
(11-10-2012 04:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 03:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I believe the saying goes "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

Where's the fun in that.?

"When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” - Cave Johnson

or that.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-10-2012, 04:48 AM
Who wouldn't love combustible lemons?

It's like a fiery, acidic fragmentation grenade, but without the fragmentation!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Consider
I can imagine it wouldn't be exactly pleasant if lemon juice was to get you in the eye.

11-10-2012, 06:03 AM
Hmmm, 1am. What to do..?
Go to sleep? Go upstairs and watch recorded tv shows? Cook up some hot chips (had some for lunch, I must say that my chip to chicken salt seasoning was superb, I perfectly seasoned those hot chips, I was very pleased with my efforts I must say.)?
Cook up a marinated chicken leg (and extra bit attached to the chicken leg, so it's like chicken leg and thigh)?

Hmm, I think I'll go upstairs at stair at the fridge for 5minutes and hopefully the decision will come to me.

11-10-2012, 05:11 PM
AF.org have like a million more smilies than us but none of them are useful! Practically every post I make over there I know of a great smilie from here to go with it but they don't even have anything close!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-10-2012, 05:27 PM
(11-10-2012 05:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  AF.org have like a million more smilies than us but none of them are useful! Practically every post I make over there I know of a great smilie from here to go with it but they don't even have anything close!

Then don't post of AF.org. Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-10-2012, 05:28 PM
(11-10-2012 05:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  AF.org have like a million more smilies than us but none of them are useful! Practically every post I make over there I know of a great smilie from here to go with it but they don't even have anything close!

You traitor! WTF you doing over there? Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
11-10-2012, 05:32 PM
(11-10-2012 05:28 PM)aurora Wrote:  You traitor! WTF you doing over there? Dodgy

I'm cheating on you Aurora. I'm sorry, I thought I was a one-forum kinda guy but curiosity got the better of me. I just couldn't resist. It was only that one forum though, but it wasn't just a one-night thing.

Weeping

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-10-2012, 05:42 PM
(11-10-2012 05:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 05:28 PM)aurora Wrote:  You traitor! WTF you doing over there? Dodgy

I'm cheating on you Aurora. I'm sorry, I thought I was a one-forum kinda guy but curiosity got the better of me. I just couldn't resist. It was only that one forum though, but it wasn't just a one-night thing.

Weeping

I know that feel... Reminds me of the time Where I had two girls pining for me, yet I couldn't choose between which one I should go with so I decided to try to date both...

Still have the emotional scars.Sadcryface

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.