Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-05-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:---
---
Oooookay. Not a problem....I'm a huge Coletrain, and Thelonious Monk fan...Charlie Parker....some Miles Davis. I'm also a Dave Brubeck fan (but he's white who played with just anyone in the jazz world at the time.
----

In the post meteor apocalyptic world, I'll be staying at Mom's. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-05-2015, 08:04 PM
(18-05-2015 06:36 PM)kim Wrote:  
Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:---
---
Oooookay. Not a problem....I'm a huge Coletrain, and Thelonious Monk fan...Charlie Parker....some Miles Davis. I'm also a Dave Brubeck fan (but he's white who played with just anyone in the jazz world at the time.
----

In the post meteor apocalyptic world, I'll be staying at Mom's. Thumbsup

Sure! My hair will be marvelous too. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2015, 09:56 AM
Ok, so we've lived in this neighborhood for around 10 years now never saw a problem, felt as places go its a great area.

Since the beginning of this year we've counted 4 accidents. Each time someone has ended up going off the road. One plowed into someone's fence, but the rest ended up in the "green spaces" (smallish areas of land between the housing developements) and eventually had to be towed. This morning I heard someone speeding along, then heard a horn honk, and the sound of metal scraping.

Some asshat going to too fast drove his big ass truck off the road and took out a tree or two.
Facepalm

He lives in this area, I see his truck all the time whizzing past our house.

I think he ran the stop sign at the end of our street, because I heard his tires. Probably lost control and dumped the truck off the road, some 10-15 feet later. I heard a school bus stop, and yell asking if the guy was ok -- he replied he was fine.

It's the same area where middle school kids wait for the bus. Seriously!

The guy eventually got his truck out and drove away like nothing happened.

I have to wonder tho, what's changed in this area?

I hope his humiliation is enough to make him slow the fuck down. Facepalm

20-05-2015, 11:11 AM
It just never stops. Fuck!

That's all.

20-05-2015, 11:24 AM
husband complains that his car is squeaking. I ask a questions,

- when is the ladt time it was serviced?
- what did they fix?
- is it due for service?
- where did you take it last?
- what is it doing? from what part of the car?

I get the same answer for all of them "I don't know"

smh.

he puts gas in it, changes the oil probably twice a year, and drives it...thats it.

now I get to sit at the garage and answer the questions the same way and feel like an idiot.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
20-05-2015, 12:22 PM
(20-05-2015 11:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It just never stops. Fuck!

That's all.

That's about all you need, it does explain a lot. Hug

(20-05-2015 11:24 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  husband complains that his car is squeaking. I ask a questions,

- when is the ladt time it was serviced?
- what did they fix?
- is it due for service?
- where did you take it last?
- what is it doing? from what part of the car?

I get the same answer for all of them "I don't know"

smh.

he puts gas in it, changes the oil probably twice a year, and drives it...thats it.

now I get to sit at the garage and answer the questions the same way and feel like an idiot.

Don't feel like an idiot, not everyone knows everything about cars. I'm sure you know hell of a lot more than I do. If you want to avoid it though just tell them it just started squeaking and you hadn't had the chance to find out why and it's been a long time since you last got your car checked Hug hope it all works out and you can get it fixed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-05-2015, 03:10 PM
The sincere hell of Nintendo has trapped me, once again. My loins cry out for a Lucina amiibo, but that bitch is $40 too god damn much for my college-y budget. Especially when the retail price of those shits is like $12. Nintendo sure did piss the world off when they made so few prints of these plastic assholes. Gonna try to hunt me down a standard priced Megaman. I'll be a little pissed if I have to snag him off Amazon for $30...

Speaking of college-y budgets: My math professor fucked me (metaphorically) and now I'm on financial aid probation. Will be taking a semester break from college. Fun fun. It's fucking stupid how I made an F in Math but an A in Philosophy. I should have failed Philo but passed Math. All of my math test grades were decent, there's no way I should have failed. Especially when I made a 24 on a Philo paper that was 30% of my entire Philo class grade. That paper alone should have dropped me two fucking letter grades. It just isn't right and I'm pissed. Been emailing my math teacher for two weeks now trying to figure out how on earth I failed. No responses at all. I'm pissed.

Going kitten hunting tomorrow. Visiting a shelter that takes in animals from nearby shelters that are top tier for euthanasia. They try to find them homes quickly so they don't get put down. Adoptions start at a minimum of $30, but they fix them for free and their shots are only $15. Good thing I'm getting more hours this summer - thank u witcher 3 and arkham knight releases!!! I'm not getting something unless I completely fall in love with it. Who knows, I might find a grown scraggly thing that's missing an eye, and it might be my pet soul mate, and I just might name it Little Mac.
20-05-2015, 03:19 PM
The tooth that I got the crown on last year (but didnt need a root canal for) started hurting early this morning. I'm so pissed I could just cry. Facepalm Weeping it feels like it did before the dentist ground it down a little (the weeks before I got the crown).

I'm hoping it's just being sensitive.

It's just pissing me off.

20-05-2015, 03:28 PM
(20-05-2015 03:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The tooth that I got the crown on last year (but didnt need a root canal for) started hurting early this morning. I'm so pissed I could just cry. Facepalm Weeping it feels like it did before the dentist ground it down a little (the weeks before I got the crown).

I'm hoping it's just being sensitive.

It's just pissing me off.

I hope it gets better sweet hot mom Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-05-2015, 05:52 PM
[Image: woohoo.gif~c200]

So, I have been at my shit job for a year now.

The excitement is underwhelming. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post