Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-05-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-05-2015 11:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 11:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I told her I'm a vegetarian (because it's partially true anyway).

Aw man, now she'll think you don't like her.

*groan*

Why do I have to be so good looking and charming?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-05-2015, 11:45 PM
(20-05-2015 11:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 11:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  Aw man, now she'll think you don't like her.

*groan*

Some of us are cursed that way. Laugh out load
Think you can you trust her?
20-05-2015, 11:47 PM

*groan*

More like why do you have to be gay? Drinking Beverage
20-05-2015, 11:53 PM
My arms are infected. Help, send the national guard, or some like deep pore cleansing soap... national guard soap.

I break out really badly when I'm stressed/depressed/etc. I also have this really shitty habit of picking at my fingers/fingernails/callouses/ripping skin off the sides of my fingers, and also picking at the skin on my arms (more so than my legs), creating scabs/bumps, and later ripping the scabs off and bursting the bumps, because why the fuck not :-) A few days ago some of the scabs/bumps and shit on my arms (both of em) got infected and I was like "Well that's not good" so I picked/bursted them again and now basically I am dying and gross and will never be able to wear tanktops again. :-) :-) :-)

When Atothetheist meets me in 2 1/2 weeks he's gonna be like "Wow u look nasty af" and I'm just gonna be like "No like it's fine thanks I'm only cute on the internet"

the end
21-05-2015, 12:23 AM
Oh and worked phoned me at like 5:30pm assumingly to ask me to work.
So fucking sick of them phoning me to ask me if I'll work "now". They know they have a spot open, they know they need someone it's all rostered. So why the fuck do they wait till not only the day but until it's so close to the shift needing to be started (or even after) to phone me. And than they bitch when I don't pick up my phone or they can't get anyone in. I could work tonight and I would if I didn't already have a decent amount of rostered hours on BUT I'm not going too simply because they phone me up at stupid times and expect me to be available. I asked them yesterday if they need me to work today (because they did this every one of my days off the last 3 days) and got no reply.

I swear they do it on purpose. Wait to see how much stock comes in and THEN decide to phone me up or not.
Cunts.

[Image: oscar.png]
21-05-2015, 12:28 AM

*groan*

Dude, just man up and tell her you're gay.

I totally crushed on one of my friends in high school - never could figure out why he didn't ask me out when he damn well knew I liked him. I just figured he didn't think I was pretty enough - he certainly liked me as a person. It wasn't until years later that I saw pics on Facebook of him in a drag pageant in Vegas...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
21-05-2015, 05:45 AM
(20-05-2015 11:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit.. a girl whom I have known for some time (a friend of my sisters) whom I get along with very much and whom I like as she's funny as hell and good to talk too etc.. We always get along very well and hang out and chat and stuff whenever we meet (which her being a family friend is fairly regularly). Anyway... she just asked me out.

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn*

single most awkward moment of my life. What the fuck do I do?
She asked me over FB (I hate FB) and I think she saw in the side panel bit that I was online, so she knows I'm online and have seen her message (because it comes up *read* when you see it. But I haven't replied.)

ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk this is so god damn awkward!

C'mon, Muffs. With your sense of tact, it should be no problem to deal with.

But just in case you still need help; I decided to write a sample route that may be open to you:

"Greetings, I hope you are well.
I believe that this is a matter best discussed in person.
(arrange meeting)

(at meeting) While I am flattered by your request of courtship, and do treasure you as a companion as you well suit my sensibilities, and I hope you feel the same, but I am afraid I must decline, for I like the D."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
21-05-2015, 09:37 AM
@Earmuffs tell her you are gay. Every girl needs a gay friend -- at least one. Smile

@Ferdinand wish I could help. But it's cool you're going to meet A2.

Meanwhile I'm entrenched in my tooth drama. I go to dentist at 1pm so I'll probably be getting news I don't want to hear. Sad Fuck!

Financially speaking if I end up needing a root canal in that tooth, I'm fucked.

My own trip to Disneyland hangs in the balance for this year.

It makes me never want to eat again -- except super soft puréed foods -- that basically slide down.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-05-2015, 01:01 PM
(20-05-2015 11:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit.. a girl whom I have known for some time (a friend of my sisters)...
Tell her you're vegetarian not vagitarian.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
21-05-2015, 02:55 PM
(21-05-2015 01:01 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 11:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit.. a girl whom I have known for some time (a friend of my sisters)...
Tell her you're vegetarian not vagitarian.

Maybe vegetarian is some sort of kiwi code for gay?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post