Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-05-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So, in other news I'm back from the dentist.

She really doesn't think a root canal is needed -- no infection or signs of one. My teeth are all quite healthy. Undecided. The crown wasn't deep or complicated either -- which is why she didn't recommend it to begin with.

The tooth with the crown is bruised because I favor that side for chewing and clench my teeth when I sleep at night.

She did a bite adjustment shaved off a bit -- said it will take a couple weeks to heal.

Then we talked about using a mouth guard when I sleep. If it helps save me from future problems I'll do whatever.

Its adorable Dodgy fits on my front teeth. Guess it will also help with my tension headaches I get when I get stressed out over crap like this. Undecided

Whatever no root canal....need to focus on the good.

She said to keep taking Advil as needed too...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-05-2015, 03:08 PM
(21-05-2015 03:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, in other news I'm back from the dentist.

She really doesn't think a root canal is needed -- no infection or signs of one. My teeth are all quite healthy. Undecided. The crown wasn't deep or complicated either -- which is why she didn't recommend it to begin with.

The tooth with the crown is bruised because I favor that side for chewing and clench my teeth when I sleep at night.

She did a bite adjustment shaved off a bit -- said it will take a couple weeks to heal.

Then we talked about using a mouth guard when I sleep. If it helps save me from future problems I'll do whatever.

Its adorable Dodgy fits on my front teeth. Guess it will also help with my tension headaches I get when I get stressed out over crap like this. Undecided

Maybe you clench your teefers at night because you're subconsciously afraid that you're goin to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gasp Laughat Evil_monster jk jk
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post
21-05-2015, 03:30 PM
(21-05-2015 03:08 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 03:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, in other news I'm back from the dentist.

Maybe you clench your teefers at night because you're subconsciously afraid that you're goin to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gasp Laughat Evil_monster jk jk

Either that or I'm just pissed off all the time. Consider

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-05-2015, 04:08 PM
http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/meshuggah...b-s12738t4

fuck

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
21-05-2015, 04:25 PM
(20-05-2015 11:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What the fuck do I do?

Fuck her right in the pussy or you're gay.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-05-2015, 04:27 PM
(21-05-2015 02:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 01:01 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Tell her you're vegetarian not vagitarian.

Maybe vegetarian is some sort of kiwi code for gay?

There three types of people in this world.
Those that like beef (women), those that like chicken (men) and those that like both beef and chicken.

[Image: oscar.png]
21-05-2015, 04:30 PM
(21-05-2015 04:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 02:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe vegetarian is some sort of kiwi code for gay?

There three types of people in this world.
Those that like beef (women), those that like chicken (men) and those that like both beef and chicken.

So chicken is vegetarian?

21-05-2015, 04:41 PM
(20-05-2015 11:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I told her I'm a vegetarian (because it's partially true anyway).

Oops, maybe she thought you said vagetarian. Blink

Women ask men out with no ulterior motives, all the time. Sex doesn't always have to be a factor in wanting to hang out with someone. Besides, she probably knows you're gay anyway- thats really a comfortable relationship for you both - no pressure. Also, it's a good way to exchange information and safely network.

It's a jungle out there. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-05-2015, 05:53 PM
(21-05-2015 04:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 04:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There three types of people in this world.

So chicken is vegetarian?

No, vegetarian is asexual.
A probably more accurate term for me would be an anorexic that likes the look of chicken.

Quote:Women ask men out with no ulterior motives, all the time. Sex doesn't always have to be a factor in wanting to hang out with someone. Besides, she probably knows you're gay anyway- thats really a comfortable relationship for you both - no pressure. Also, it's a good way to exchange information and safely network.

She already asked me earlier to hang out which I had agreed too. She than asked me if I liked her in that way and if yes would I like to go out with her.

It was pretty clear.

She's a family friend and my sisters best friend AND she worked in my job before me and is friends with all my work colleagues. Yea, there's no way I'm telling her I'm gay. Last thing I want is to be known as the token gay and everyone being all douchey and trying to set me up with their faggoty gay boy cousins because "OMG they're both gay! they're made for eachother!" *throws up a little*

I don't want to deal with all that shit (not the homophobia because that I could deal with. It's all the "special treatment" that would drive me up the fucking wall.). I'm happy people thinking I'm just shy and can't get a girlfriend thus why I don't have one. I don't wanna throw "ohhh it's just because he liked the D, so why doesn't he have a boyfriend?" into the mix and start this crap all again.
I have come to learn that people just can't grasp the concept that I just wanna be alone and that I have no interest in that part of life. It baffles them.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
21-05-2015, 06:08 PM
(21-05-2015 05:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 04:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So chicken is vegetarian?

No, vegetarian is asexual.
A probably more accurate term for me would be an anorexic that likes the look of chicken.

Quote:Women ask men out with no ulterior motives, all the time. Sex doesn't always have to be a factor in wanting to hang out with someone. Besides, she probably knows you're gay anyway- thats really a comfortable relationship for you both - no pressure. Also, it's a good way to exchange information and safely network.

She already asked me earlier to hang out which I had agreed too. She than asked me if I liked her in that way and if yes would I like to go out with her.

It was pretty clear.

She's a family friend and my sisters best friend AND she worked in my job before me and is friends with all my work colleagues. Yea, there's no way I'm telling her I'm gay. Last thing I want is to be known as the token gay and everyone being all douchey and trying to set me up with their faggoty gay boy cousins because "OMG they're both gay! they're made for eachother!" *throws up a little*

I don't want to deal with all that shit (not the homophobia because that I could deal with. It's all the "special treatment" that would drive me up the fucking wall.). I'm happy people thinking I'm just shy and can't get a girlfriend thus why I don't have one. I don't wanna throw "ohhh it's just because he liked the D, so why doesn't he have a boyfriend?" into the mix and start this crap all again.
I have come to learn that people just can't grasp the concept that I just wanna be alone and that I have no interest in that part of life. It baffles them.

So you're fine if she feels rejected?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post