Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-05-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Well...may not be taken away by Calgon, but a newly singly former male coworker and I are gonna hang out tonight. Big Grin

Now I've got to figure out what to wear on a poorly defined quasi date...why is everything in my closet scrubs or work out clothes?!?!

He mentioned the hot air balloon festival for this evening (but he's not off work in time), early tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening. Maaaaybe if I play my cards right we'll go to the launch in the morning! (As in meet him there...I don't wanna be a hobag with this one...)

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
23-05-2015, 04:34 PM
(23-05-2015 04:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That awkward moment when your flatmate wakes you up and nek minute there's a cop in your room giving you a court summons. >< God damn it, he could have waited till AFTER 11am, let me sleep ffs.

On the up side, I get to go to court! Big Grin

What did you do now? Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-05-2015, 04:44 PM
(23-05-2015 04:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That awkward moment when your flatmate wakes you up and nek minute there's a cop in your room giving you a court summons. >< God damn it, he could have waited till AFTER 11am, let me sleep ffs.

On the up side, I get to go to court! Big Grin

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
23-05-2015, 05:02 PM
(23-05-2015 04:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Now I've got to figure out what to wear on a poorly defined quasi date...why is everything in my closet scrubs or work out clothes?!?!

What's wrong with work out spandex?

23-05-2015, 06:34 PM
I don't know if I told you cunts but I could end up with more hours. For a total of 17.5 a week! woooo I could totally afford to pay rent...
It'd be doing security which is nice because it's like $3 above minimum wage, $2 above my current wage.
So 13hours of security, 5 hours (which relates to 4.5 paid because of unpaid break) of stocking shelves.

The only issues is 1) I haven't got them yet and 2) They're really really really disgusting hours.
Wednesday - Sunday, 5pm - 7pm each night. Yip, 5x 2hour shifts... *throws up*
It's not even like they're in the morning where I would have the rest of the day. They're in the evening so I can't really go anywhere and it's an ominous thing just sitting there all day that I know I will have to go to later that day.

Oh well, $$$$$$$$$$$.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-05-2015, 06:48 PM
(23-05-2015 06:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know if I told you cunts but I could end up with more hours. For a total of 17.5 a week! woooo I could totally afford to pay rent...
It'd be doing security which is nice because it's like $3 above minimum wage, $2 above my current wage.
So 13hours of security, 5 hours (which relates to 4.5 paid because of unpaid break) of stocking shelves.

The only issues is 1) I haven't got them yet and 2) They're really really really disgusting hours.
It's not even like they're in the morning where I would have the rest of the day. They're in the evening so I can't really go anywhere and it's an ominous thing just sitting there all day that I know I will have to go to later that day.

Oh well, $$$$$$$$$$$.

Don't care about your hours.

What we want to know is about the summons.

Are you being sued by the moth you attempted to murder via drowning?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2015, 06:52 PM
(23-05-2015 06:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 06:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know if I told you cunts but I could end up with more hours. For a total of 17.5 a week! woooo I could totally afford to pay rent...

Oh well, $$$$$$$$$$$.

Don't care about your hours.

What we want to know is about the summons.

Are you being sued by the moth you attempted to murder via drowning?

Any Maori gone missing? Confused

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Paternity suit. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
23-05-2015, 10:12 PM
Here's a rant and it's in the right place since Muffs seems to dominate this thread.

Goddamn it Muffs...get your head out of your ass. Some of us here stood up for you, not because of your tremendous heart and willingness to be supportive or even for your continual bitching about being broke but because you can be quite funny at times and do contribute some really good posts.

The side of the debate regarding you and 'he who shall not be named' leaned, for some of us, in your favor because you mainly kept your bullshit confined to changing rep comments. HWSNBN was dropping turds all over the forum. That was your one leg up on this. You kept your shit relatively confined.

Stop fucking antagonizing HWSNBN on the board. Just don't respond to him at all. Don't read his posts if you can't keep yourself from commenting.

Just stop. It's old and tired now...really old and boring. I don't give one flying fuck what you say in the reps because I don't make a point of reading them.

Grow the fuck up and get over it. Don't make me come over there 'cause if I do, I am bringing Girly with me and we will kick your stubborn ass all over NZ...then we will either feed you to the Maoris or drag your ass to Australia to work as HWSNBN's geriatric nurse.

Goddamnit I feel better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
23-05-2015, 10:16 PM
(23-05-2015 10:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Here's a rant and it's in the right place since Muffs seems to dominate this thread.

Goddamn it Muffs...get your head out of your ass. Some of us here stood up for you, not because of your tremendous heart and willingness to be supportive or even for your continual bitching about being broke but because you can be quite funny at times and do contribute some really good posts.

The side of the debate regarding you and 'he who shall not be named' leaned, for some of us, in your favor because you mainly kept your bullshit confined to changing rep comments. HWSNBN was dropping turds all over the forum. That was your one leg up on this. You kept your shit relatively confined.

Stop fucking antagonizing HWSNBN on the board. Just don't respond to him at all. Don't read his posts if you can't keep yourself from commenting.

Just stop. It's old and tired now...really old and boring. I don't give one flying fuck what you say in the reps because I don't make a point of reading them.

Grow the fuck up and get over it. Don't make me come over there 'cause if I do, I am bringing Girly with me and we will kick your stubborn ass all over NZ...then we will either feed you to the Maoris or drag your ass to Australia to work as HWSNBN's geriatric nurse.

Goddamnit I feel better.

[Image: 2001_zpsec566e19.gif]
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post