Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-05-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I shouldn't have bothered with curling my hair or shaving my legs.

Friend zone.

I was kinda hoping I could hop on board the rebound train and get some action or casual dates out of it, but no. He was still too pissed at his ex to catch any vibes I threw his way. Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2015, 10:18 PM
(23-05-2015 10:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Here's a rant and it's in the right place since Muffs seems to dominate this thread.

Goddamn it Muffs...get your head out of your ass. Some of us here stood up for you, not because of your tremendous heart and willingness to be supportive or even for your continual bitching about being broke but because you can be quite funny at times and do contribute some really good posts.

The side of the debate regarding you and 'he who shall not be named' leaned, for some of us, in your favor because you mainly kept your bullshit confined to changing rep comments. HWSNBN was dropping turds all over the forum. That was your one leg up on this. You kept your shit relatively confined.

Stop fucking antagonizing HWSNBN on the board. Just don't respond to him at all. Don't read his posts if you can't keep yourself from commenting.

Just stop. It's old and tired now...really old and boring. I don't give one flying fuck what you say in the reps because I don't make a point of reading them.

Grow the fuck up and get over it. Don't make me come over there 'cause if I do, I am bringing Girly with me and we will kick your stubborn ass all over NZ...then we will either feed you to the Maoris or drag your ass to Australia to work as HWSNBN's geriatric nurse.

Goddamnit I feel better.

[Image: This.1.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-05-2015, 10:20 PM
(23-05-2015 10:17 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I shouldn't have bothered with curling my hair or shaving my legs.

Friend zone.

I was kinda hoping I could hop on board the rebound train and get some action or casual dates out of it, but no. He was still too pissed at his ex to catch any vibes I threw his way. Dodgy

Don't give up! You're a real catch Big Grin and someone is bound to notice it eventually.

[Image: youre-awesome-meme-121n5zgq.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
23-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Being on antibiotics and havin to give my kid more forumla. Ugh.
23-05-2015, 10:26 PM
(23-05-2015 10:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Being on antibiotics and havin to give my kid more forumla. Ugh.

You sick? Not caught up on my Guide to Hobbit Health. If so hope you feel better Sad .

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Yeah. Ended up in the ER the other night with sever abdominal pain. They thought I might have appendicitis. .. but it just turned out To be a UTI. Fuckers hurt lol. Embarrassed but getting better.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
23-05-2015, 10:30 PM
(23-05-2015 10:28 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah. Ended up in the ER the other night with sever abdominal pain. They thought I might have appendicitis. .. but it just turned out To be a UTI. Fuckers hurt lol. Embarrassed but getting better.

Ouch, good you are getting better though. Can't think of any clever hobbit jokes to cheer you up.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
23-05-2015, 10:34 PM
(23-05-2015 10:30 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:28 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yeah. Ended up in the ER the other night with sever abdominal pain. They thought I might have appendicitis. .. but it just turned out To be a UTI. Fuckers hurt lol. Embarrassed but getting better.

Ouch, good you are getting better though. Can't think of any clever hobbit jokes to cheer you up.

Thanks! Yeah it wasn't much to joke about. They gave me morphine.
23-05-2015, 10:40 PM
(23-05-2015 10:34 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:30 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ouch, good you are getting better though. Can't think of any clever hobbit jokes to cheer you up.

Thanks! Yeah it wasn't much to joke about. They gave me morphine.

Yeah, no that's some serious drug but usually works very well. Hopefully the tough part is in the past and you can get better soon.

Edit: Not sure if I used proper grammar with that first sentence but oh well.

24-05-2015, 12:40 AM
(23-05-2015 04:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 04:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That awkward moment when your flatmate wakes you up and nek minute there's a cop in your room giving you a court summons. >< God damn it, he could have waited till AFTER 11am, let me sleep ffs.

On the up side, I get to go to court! Big Grin

What did you do now? Facepalm

Witness to something, though it could be 1 of two situations so I'm not entirely sure... Consider

Quote:Here's a rant and it's in the right place since Muffs seems to dominate this thread.

Goddamn it Muffs...get your head out of your ass. Some of us here stood up for you, not because of your tremendous heart and willingness to be supportive or even for your continual bitching about being broke but because you can be quite funny at times and do contribute some really good posts.

The side of the debate regarding you and 'he who shall not be named' leaned, for some of us, in your favor because you mainly kept your bullshit confined to changing rep comments. HWSNBN was dropping turds all over the forum. That was your one leg up on this. You kept your shit relatively confined.

Stop fucking antagonizing HWSNBN on the board. Just don't respond to him at all. Don't read his posts if you can't keep yourself from commenting.

Just stop. It's old and tired now...really old and boring. I don't give one flying fuck what you say in the reps because I don't make a point of reading them.

Grow the fuck up and get over it. Don't make me come over there 'cause if I do, I am bringing Girly with me and we will kick your stubborn ass all over NZ...then we will either feed you to the Maoris or drag your ass to Australia to work as HWSNBN's geriatric nurse.

Goddamnit I feel better.

No.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post