Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-05-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-05-2015 12:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 04:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What did you do now? Facepalm

Witness to something, though it could be 1 of two situations so I'm not entirely sure... Consider

Quote:Here's a rant and it's in the right place since Muffs seems to dominate this thread.

Goddamn it Muffs...get your head out of your ass. Some of us here stood up for you, not because of your tremendous heart and willingness to be supportive or even for your continual bitching about being broke but because you can be quite funny at times and do contribute some really good posts.

The side of the debate regarding you and 'he who shall not be named' leaned, for some of us, in your favor because you mainly kept your bullshit confined to changing rep comments. HWSNBN was dropping turds all over the forum. That was your one leg up on this. You kept your shit relatively confined.

Stop fucking antagonizing HWSNBN on the board. Just don't respond to him at all. Don't read his posts if you can't keep yourself from commenting.

Just stop. It's old and tired now...really old and boring. I don't give one flying fuck what you say in the reps because I don't make a point of reading them.

Grow the fuck up and get over it. Don't make me come over there 'cause if I do, I am bringing Girly with me and we will kick your stubborn ass all over NZ...then we will either feed you to the Maoris or drag your ass to Australia to work as HWSNBN's geriatric nurse.

Goddamnit I feel better.

No.

[Image: frustrated.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
24-05-2015, 06:28 AM
Re: Ranting corner
I discovered (too late to back out) that I do NOT have the skills and/or good sense to tile the bathroom floor. It'll do, but it might just look like shit.
24-05-2015, 06:47 AM
(24-05-2015 12:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 04:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What did you do now? Facepalm

Witness to something, though it could be 1 of two situations so I'm not entirely sure... Consider

Quote:Here's a rant and it's in the right place since Muffs seems to dominate this thread.

Goddamn it Muffs...get your head out of your ass. Some of us here stood up for you, not because of your tremendous heart and willingness to be supportive or even for your continual bitching about being broke but because you can be quite funny at times and do contribute some really good posts.

The side of the debate regarding you and 'he who shall not be named' leaned, for some of us, in your favor because you mainly kept your bullshit confined to changing rep comments. HWSNBN was dropping turds all over the forum. That was your one leg up on this. You kept your shit relatively confined.

Stop fucking antagonizing HWSNBN on the board. Just don't respond to him at all. Don't read his posts if you can't keep yourself from commenting.

Just stop. It's old and tired now...really old and boring. I don't give one flying fuck what you say in the reps because I don't make a point of reading them.

Grow the fuck up and get over it. Don't make me come over there 'cause if I do, I am bringing Girly with me and we will kick your stubborn ass all over NZ...then we will either feed you to the Maoris or drag your ass to Australia to work as HWSNBN's geriatric nurse.

Goddamnit I feel better.

No.

[Image: a21.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2015, 11:42 AM
(24-05-2015 06:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 12:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Witness to something, though it could be 1 of two situations so I'm not entirely sure... Consider

No.

I am going to assume that you refer to Muffs and not me. Dodgy

Till I find out otherwise, I will still like you. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-05-2015, 02:21 PM
(24-05-2015 06:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 12:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Witness to something, though it could be 1 of two situations so I'm not entirely sure... Consider

No.

no.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-05-2015, 03:34 PM
(24-05-2015 11:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 06:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: a21.png]

I am going to assume that you refer to Muffs and not me. Dodgy

I was quoting Muffs...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2015, 04:46 PM
(24-05-2015 03:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 11:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am going to assume that you refer to Muffs and not me. Dodgy

I was quoting Muffs...

Once again your avatar works in your favor.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
24-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Aw shit, now my dad √ėyvind Mengele is gonna go gas the rats again with the tractor exhaust and a pipe. I hate the noises they make when the gas reaches them.

24-05-2015, 05:25 PM
(24-05-2015 04:46 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 03:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I was quoting Muffs...

Once again your avatar works in your favor.

I love how often it's come in handy!

You want to know the truth of my avatar, though?

I picked facepalming as my avatar (I will only ever have facepalm) because I thought everything I'd say would have been facepalm worthy.

24-05-2015, 05:57 PM
(24-05-2015 05:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 04:46 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Once again your avatar works in your favor.

I love how often it's come in handy!

You want to know the truth of my avatar, though?

I picked facepalming as my avatar (I will only ever have facepalm) because I thought everything I'd say would have been facepalm worthy.

That's... depressive...

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post