24-05-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Pulled a muscle in my back. Weeping Surely I will perish... Hobo Sadcryface2

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
24-05-2015, 10:16 PM
$20 says they haven't gotten my swipe card yet despite my insistent nagging.

Also, regarding the court case. The guy pleaded guilty so I wasn't needed. Got to go to court though. Security there is tighter than the fucking airport.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-05-2015, 10:25 PM
I just found out that one of my brothers is taking classes online from Liberty University towards a master's in theology. Any other school and I'd be excited that maybe he'd see the problems with his faith.
24-05-2015, 10:34 PM
(24-05-2015 10:25 PM)Dex Wrote:  I just found out that one of my brothers is taking classes online from Liberty University towards a master's in theology. Any other school and I'd be excited that maybe he'd see the problems with his faith.

I have a coworker that went there - turns out she likes the vag. She escaped the brainwashing. So there's hope.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
24-05-2015, 11:16 PM
(24-05-2015 10:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  $20 says they haven't gotten my swipe card yet despite my insistent nagging.

Also, regarding the court case. The guy pleaded guilty so I wasn't needed. Got to go to court though. Security there is tighter than the fucking airport.

Oh I remember during work experience a few years back I went to service a courthouse's AC unit.

To get into the place, the residents cops had me ID'd and printed and made me sign a thing. In addition to the testimony of the gentleman that I was attached to at the time that I was there to observe the scheduled maintenance for WE.

It was easier to get my then under-aged ass into the goddamned brewery than that place.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-05-2015, 11:17 PM
(24-05-2015 05:57 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 05:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I love how often it's come in handy!

You want to know the truth of my avatar, though?

I picked facepalming as my avatar (I will only ever have facepalm) because I thought everything I'd say would have been facepalm worthy.

That's... depressive...

Welcome to me, Elk.
You've not even scratched the surface.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-05-2015, 07:06 AM
5am, I'm having the BEST DREAM EVER and that man I'm married to pokes me to make sure I'm alive because I'm not making any noise.

He's awake because his back hurts. Dodgy

Eventually, he falls back asleep and the dog starts walking around the room. Then the dog is licking himself....and licking...licking.

Fml I can't fall back asleep.

I come downstairs, lay down on the sofa...

Dog eventually follows me down here...drinks a shit ton of water (those of you who skyped with me know how incredibly loud that is....

Then...

Goes back to licking.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-05-2015, 07:08 AM
(25-05-2015 07:06 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  5am, I'm having the BEST DREAM EVER and that man I'm married to pokes me to make sure I'm alive because I'm not making any noise.

Eventually, he falls back asleep and the dog starts walking around the room. Then the dog is licking himself....and licking...licking.

Dog eventually follows me down here...drinks a shit ton of water (those of you who skyped with me know how incredibly loud that is....

Then...

Goes back to licking.

I wondered why you were up and on line so early.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-05-2015, 07:25 AM
(25-05-2015 07:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 07:06 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  5am, I'm having the BEST DREAM EVER and that man I'm married to pokes me to make sure I'm alive because I'm not making any noise.

Then...

Goes back to licking.

I wondered why you were up and on line so early.

I know right? I'm debating on coffee or trying to go back to sleep.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-05-2015, 07:27 AM
(25-05-2015 07:25 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 07:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I wondered why you were up and on line so early.

I know right? I'm debating on coffee or trying to go back to sleep.

I set up a new alarm clock this weekend and wanted to be sure it worked. Why I set it for a workday morning is beyond me as I am awake and don't have to be. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post