Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-10-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-10-2012 05:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I know that feel... Reminds me of the time Where I had two girls pining for me, yet I couldn't choose between which one I should go with so I decided to try to date both...

Still have the emotional scars.Sadcryface

Yeah, 'cos you're the person we're all feeling sorry for in that story. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 05:45 PM
(11-10-2012 05:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 05:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I know that feel... Reminds me of the time Where I had two girls pining for me, yet I couldn't choose between which one I should go with so I decided to try to date both...

Still have the emotional scars.Sadcryface

Yeah, 'cos you're the person we're all feeling sorry for in that story. Dodgy

Yeah, I should be felt sorry for! I was the hero in the story because I thought I could make BOTH girls happy, instead of having ONE be happy, and ONE be sad over me... That's what happens when I get caught up in a choice like that.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-10-2012, 05:49 PM
(11-10-2012 05:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, I should be felt sorry for! I was the hero in the story because I thought I could make BOTH girls happy, instead of having ONE be happy, and ONE be sad over me... That's what happens when I get caught up in a choice like that.

Hmm, who should the award for being a hero go to? Consider

People who save orphans from fires, or people who try and have two girls on the go at once?

I can hardly decide. Dodgy

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
11-10-2012, 05:51 PM
(11-10-2012 05:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 05:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, I should be felt sorry for! I was the hero in the story because I thought I could make BOTH girls happy, instead of having ONE be happy, and ONE be sad over me... That's what happens when I get caught up in a choice like that.

Hmm, who should the award for being a hero go to? Consider

People who save orphans from fires, or people who try and have two girls on the go at once?

I can hardly decide. Dodgy

You are quite right, it's a tough decision indeed Tongue

Listen, I am not perfect, nor do I ever claim to be worthy of the status, but I consider myself a person of honor, and a person filled with care and a honest want to help people.

So, I do believe a "Hero-awarding" ceremony is in order.Tongue

11-10-2012, 05:53 PM
(11-10-2012 05:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You are quite right, it's a tough decision indeed Tongue

Listen, I am not perfect, nor do I ever claim to be worthy of the status, but I consider myself a person of honor, and a person filled with care and a honest want to help people.

Sorry, I just gave your award to a guy who selflessly got three women pregnant in a week and now isn't supporting any of them. Big Grin

Best
Worst
11-10-2012, 05:54 PM
(11-10-2012 05:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 05:28 PM)aurora Wrote:  You traitor! WTF you doing over there? Dodgy

I'm cheating on you Aurora. I'm sorry, I thought I was a one-forum kinda guy but curiosity got the better of me. I just couldn't resist. It was only that one forum though, but it wasn't just a one-night thing.

Weeping

Weeping

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
11-10-2012, 05:54 PM
(11-10-2012 05:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 05:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You are quite right, it's a tough decision indeed Tongue

Sorry, I just gave your award to a guy who selflessly got three women pregnant in a week and now isn't supporting any of them. Big Grin

Damn it! Well, better luck next year... If the world is still here. Who knows perhaps one of those kids, stricken by the need to make his imaginary kids proud, becomes a super-hero....

Nah!

11-10-2012, 06:27 PM
(11-10-2012 05:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 05:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Yeah, 'cos you're the person we're all feeling sorry for in that story. Dodgy

Yeah, I should be felt sorry for! I was the hero in the story because I thought I could make BOTH girls happy, instead of having ONE be happy, and ONE be sad over me... That's what happens when I get caught up in a choice like that.

I, too, have scars from previous relationships. Carpet burns, they never heal, do they?

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
11-10-2012, 10:39 PM
This time 5 months from now I will be 100% debt free.
My motorbike will be paid off, this other thing better be paid off but will 100% guarantee be paid off by then anyway and I will be $65 a week better off.
Better yet, if I manage to finally get a fucking job for over the summer I will be 100% debt free by Christmas.

Also I have decided to avoid the $400,000 petrol station business I saw for sale. As a first business I think that that kind of money is far to much to risk, after all that's like 100K more then a bloody house. Best to start small first time around or start from scratch.
I think if I find something I like from here out that's like under 100k or so I'll go for it. But if I have found nothing by the time I finish my degree I'll start from scratch.
11-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Great and in saying that what did I just go and do?
I went and submitted an interest form in regards to the petrol station...
So now the business owners broker is going to contact me.

God damn I can be a bit of a muppet some times...
Now WTF am I going to do? This bitch from Auckland is gonna phone me and I got no fucking clue what to say, I'm not even 100% serious about buying the fucking place, I just want more information (40% out of being nosy).
Google you beauty don't fail me now "Questions to ask when buying a businesses".
God damn, what if I go through with all this and actually buy it... I would be responsibly for like 5 or 6 peoples pay checks.. like, the accounting side of it... Maybe I can hire an accountant, I wonder how much they cost? My old boss had a full time accountant, complete bitch. Might be able to hire some university students for half price? God damn, how would I pay for the lawyer fees etc.. I don't have any money. Like I know a lot of people do it without money but you still need a bit of money to pay for lawyers and brokers and advisers etc.. before you even make the actual purchase and I have absolutely zero dollars. Wow, I'm truly fucked. My life is completely ruined. FML.