Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-05-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Wow, famed schizophrenic, Nobel honored maths guy John Nash & wife were killed in a car accident and Anne Meara of Stiller & Meara, Ben Stiller's mom also died.

It's too obvious I've been staying with my mom for a few days ... the only contemporary thing she does is read the morning obituaries. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-05-2015, 07:46 AM
(25-05-2015 07:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Wow, famed schizophrenic, Nobel honored maths guy John Nash & wife were killed in a car accident and Anne Meara of Stiller & Meara, Ben Stiller's mom also died.

It's too obvious I've been staying with my mom for a few days ... the only contemporary thing she does is read the morning obituaries. Dodgy

My grandma used to do that...first thing, open the obituaries to see who died.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-05-2015, 09:37 AM
(25-05-2015 07:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 07:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Wow, famed schizophrenic, Nobel honored maths guy John Nash & wife were killed in a car accident and Anne Meara of Stiller & Meara, Ben Stiller's mom also died.

My grandma used to do that...first thing, open the obituaries to see who died.

Obituaries then the weather forecast. Everything else is filler. That's how my grandparents read the paper.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Nothing says a happy time quite like spending an hour sitting on the bathroom floor vomiting onto the shower floor...

I don't feel good...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-05-2015, 11:36 AM
(25-05-2015 11:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Nothing says a happy time quite like spending an hour sitting on the bathroom floor vomiting onto the shower floor...

I don't feel good...

[Image: b9785bf67d99c17df2b13f2a44af25e1-d63dwu1.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-05-2015, 11:41 AM
(25-05-2015 11:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Nothing says a happy time quite like spending an hour sitting on the bathroom floor vomiting onto the shower floor...

I don't feel good...

Why in the shower? Huh
25-05-2015, 12:02 PM
(25-05-2015 11:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  

I don't feel good...

Why in the shower? Huh

Perhaps the toilet was already occupied by the other end?
25-05-2015, 12:16 PM
(25-05-2015 12:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 11:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  Why in the shower? Huh

Perhaps the toilet was already occupied by the other end?

Was sitting on the bathroom floor.
25-05-2015, 02:56 PM
(25-05-2015 11:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  

I don't feel good...

Why in the shower? Huh

Because it was easier to hit the floor than haul myself above seat-level every time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-05-2015, 03:11 PM

I don't feel good...

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces