So do it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-05-2015 10:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 08:54 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I need to be rich. Dodgy

So do it.

Perhaps you should go into the Self-Help business, Muffs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
26-05-2015, 12:48 AM
I changed my name on Facebook a few weeks ago. And deleted wedding pics of us together. And I'm listed as single. The last pic of us together is from I dunno 2013? My aunt is still posting stuff on his wall, and just yesterday posted on *his* wall that *we* should move up to South Bend with her so I can attend Notre Dame and she can play with my son.

What do I need to do to make it any more obvious to people - take out an ad on Fox News?! "Attention, friends and family. We're getting divorced. I know you all thought we had the picture perfect marriage, but in fact, it sucked balls. I'd appreciate it if you stopped talking about us getting back together, because that ship has sailed. Allow me to introduce you to his new family, which includes his girlfriend, dog, and cat."

You know what sucks the most about all of this? I actually *like* my in laws. I fell in love with his family the first time I met them. I don't miss him. But I do miss the people that have been in my life for the past almost 12 years. This weekend was the first time I saw my FIL since before the news broke.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
26-05-2015, 02:25 AM
ow. now it hurts again. looks like i'll vacate the premises for some weeks.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
26-05-2015, 04:46 PM
(25-05-2015 04:40 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  my advice is to chug some vodka.

'Nuff said. No qualification necessary.

#sigh
26-05-2015, 05:42 PM
(25-05-2015 10:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 10:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So do it.

Perhaps you should go into the Self-Help business, Muffs.

I'd be horrible at it.

"Hello and welcome to 'How to be successful and rich and smart and have amazing abs - by Muffs'. I am your motivational host, Muffs, and I am here to talk to you about how you too could become a billionaire with a high IQ and rocking abs.
You can't, you're a worthless piece of shit and nobody who went to a motivational speaker came out of it and than went on to be a billionaire. Why? Because to become a billionaire or smart or have rocking great abs requires motivation within yourself and lets be honest, if you seek a quick fix shortcut from someone like me than you just don't have what it takes. You're going to remain a poor, dumb, fat waste of space working at Wal Mart for the rest of your life. BUT don't worry, that's ok, because it's you people that make the rest of us look so good. So keep it up.
Thanks for coming out, I've been Muffs and have a safe trip back to the trailer park from which you came."
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-05-2015, 07:56 PM
I need something......

And I'm not happy until I get it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-05-2015, 08:04 PM
(26-05-2015 07:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I need something......

And I'm not happy until I get it.

D

There ya go. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-05-2015, 09:09 PM
It wasn't enough that work seriously cut into my video game time as it was by making me work 6 days this week they now have to go and request I start an hour early today. Probably so Cunty (as I call her because it ryhems with her name and she's a cunt) can go get her hair done or whatever shit that hoe gets up too.
Though I'm surprised she just didn't walk out an hour early as that would be something she has done and would do.

As soon as the boss leaves to go home she says fuck it and decides to walk around the store, while on the clock, and do her shopping. Not telling anyone. And she's on fucking security so nobody was doing security (except me but I was doing my end of the store) her end. Fucking bitch. They should have fired her worthless ass for that. If I was boss I would have. WHO DOES THAT!!.
You can literally swear at the boss and call him a faggot cunt and they wouldn't fire you.
26-05-2015, 09:26 PM
(26-05-2015 12:48 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I changed my name on Facebook a few weeks ago. And deleted wedding pics of us together. And I'm listed as single. The last pic of us together is from I dunno 2013? My aunt is still posting stuff on his wall, and just yesterday posted on *his* wall that *we* should move up to South Bend with her so I can attend Notre Dame and she can play with my son.

What do I need to do to make it any more obvious to people - take out an ad on Fox News?! "Attention, friends and family. We're getting divorced. I know you all thought we had the picture perfect marriage, but in fact, it sucked balls. I'd appreciate it if you stopped talking about us getting back together, because that ship has sailed. Allow me to introduce you to his new family, which includes his girlfriend, dog, and cat."

You know what sucks the most about all of this? I actually *like* my in laws. I fell in love with his family the first time I met them. I don't miss him. But I do miss the people that have been in my life for the past almost 12 years. This weekend was the first time I saw my FIL since before the news broke.

Hug

Because I just can't like that post.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac