Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-05-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
People who ruin Game of Thrones for those that haven't seen the latest episode yet should be shot in the knee caps and skinned alive.

It's ok though, it comes out next Monday at 2pm local time. I download it at 2:30pm, watch it at 2:45pm go to work at 4:30pm and at 4:45pm I get my revenge. Oh what's that Mr Supervisor, you haven' watched the latest episode yet? well...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Ran out of shampoo and so had to nik my flatmates. I now smell like my flatmate. This displeases me.
28-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Sitting in Chick fil A and having to watch this lady force her 3 YO to pray and then telling her what to say and not letting her eat until she does it "right".

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
28-05-2015, 10:26 AM
(28-05-2015 10:20 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Sitting in Chick fil A and having to watch this lady force her 3 YO to pray and then telling her what to say and not letting her eat until she does it "right".

Well, she better get it right ... Chick-fil-A is a christee food chain! Wouldn't want the lord to smite the kid right there in the restaurant ... it might reflect badly on the mom. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-05-2015, 12:27 PM
(28-05-2015 10:26 AM)kim Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 10:20 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Sitting in Chick fil A and having to watch this lady force her 3 YO to pray and then telling her what to say and not letting her eat until she does it "right".

Well, she better get it right ... Chick-fil-A is a christee food chain! Wouldn't want the lord to smite the kid right there in the restaurant ... it might reflect badly on the mom. Wink
Which is funny because our local Chik-Fil-A is owned by a lesbian. Even got a photo with the founder guy. It's not a secret 'round these parts. In the past, the majority of the employees were LGBT.
28-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Working away at the office today and I get a text asking if son's girlfriend and her daughter can come over tomorrow night since today is the little one's birthday. Of course. Since the girlfriend gets photos of plates of breakfast food from my son when we have it around here and she is jealous...I ask if they would like breakfast for supper...grits, sausage, biscuits, eggs...and the response is 'yes'.

Okay, easy enough, I can stop and pick up some more eggs, we have everything else we need...son will buy a cake. Five people for breakfast after a day of work - easy.

Somehow daughter gets wind of this and invites herself, her husband, and daughter...now I have to clean the house tonight and make breakfast for eight people after working all day tomorrow. The topper will be if they bring mother-in-law along. Dodgy

How the hell did this happen?

At what point was I not paying attention?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-05-2015, 04:59 PM
(28-05-2015 04:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Working away at the office today and I get a text asking if son's girlfriend and her daughter can come over tomorrow night since today is the little one's birthday. Of course. Since the girlfriend gets photos of plates of breakfast food from my son when we have it around here and she is jealous...I ask if they would like breakfast for supper...grits, sausage, biscuits, eggs...and the response is 'yes'.

Okay, easy enough, I can stop and pick up some more eggs, we have everything else we need...son will buy a cake. Five people for breakfast after a day of work - easy.

Somehow daughter gets wind of this and invites herself, her husband, and daughter...now I have to clean the house tonight and make breakfast for eight people after working all day tomorrow. The topper will be if they bring mother-in-law along. Dodgy

Text everyone back, you'll meet them at Denny's tomorrow
@ 6:00. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-05-2015, 05:02 PM
(28-05-2015 04:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 04:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Working away at the office today and I get a text asking if son's girlfriend and her daughter can come over tomorrow night since today is the little one's birthday. Of course. Since the girlfriend gets photos of plates of breakfast food from my son when we have it around here and she is jealous...I ask if they would like breakfast for supper...grits, sausage, biscuits, eggs...and the response is 'yes'.

Text everyone back, you'll meet them at Denny's tomorrow

Sometimes I really hate people...really I do. Undecided

A quiet evening with husband, son, girlfriend, and bonus granddaughter sounds awesome. Add spastic daughter and granddaughter, drunken son-in law, and his dopey mother to the mix and it is already making my eye twitch.

Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-05-2015, 06:29 PM
(28-05-2015 05:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 04:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  Text everyone back, you'll meet them at Denny's tomorrow

Sometimes I really hate people...really I do. Undecided

A quiet evening with husband, son, girlfriend, and bonus granddaughter sounds awesome. Add spastic daughter and granddaughter, drunken son-in law, and his dopey mother to the mix and it is already making my eye twitch.

Censored

It could always be worse, Anje.

There could be highly gassy dogs involved.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-05-2015, 06:31 PM
(28-05-2015 06:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 05:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sometimes I really hate people...really I do. Undecided

Censored

It could always be worse, Anje.

There could be highly gassy dogs involved.

I think that's Momsbb's house. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post