Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-05-2015, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2015 11:07 AM by kim.)
RE: Ranting corner
(29-05-2015 01:53 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  but wow on the real I had butt worms on my hand

WHAT IF THEY'RE ON MY BED

WHAT IF SHE'S BEEN WIPING HER BUTT ON MY BED

I hate myself

Well, she'll probably die so, you won't hate yourself for too much longer. Get it to a vet.

Edit: sorry for that... I'm in a shitty mood ... rain, fucked up car, fucked up computer... phone won't work half the time.
I think I hate myself as well.

Sucks to be. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2015, 10:56 AM
(29-05-2015 01:52 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm gonna call my mom tomorrow and see if she'll deworm her for me, because she's dewormed our pets and our family's pets for years.

Having worms (they often look something like grains of white rice) is totally normal for kittens and puppies and a vet can give you something to eliminate the problem.

Don't bother with any OTC de-wormers sold in supermarkets or drugstores as they typically don't work well. Worms can be serious if not treated but generally not anything to freak out about, just something that needs to be dealt with.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
29-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Home from work early. I think I have another kidney stone. Feel awful - hurts a lot. Hopefully I can tough this one out like I have many others. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-05-2015, 06:08 PM
I don't like my supervisor and the other dude I work with.
Ever since stock take I have gotten to know the rest of the team that work when I don't work, and this week I have worked all week so I have worked more with those people.
My supervisor and the other dude I work with on Monday are shitheads. They use to be great guys who I got along with very well but they now just annoy the shit out of me. I fucking hate superheroes. HATE. I don't watch any of them, I don't read the comic and I don't know or care about the history and the intertwinings of their relationships with other superheroes. I liked the Dark Knight and that was about it.
YET they seem insistent to talk to me and tell me everything about whatever stupid super hero show/movie is out currently. I DON'T CARE AND I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!. It's just straight up annoying. AND they're into wrestling! *throws up* Wrestling is the single biggest reason why America is so fucking dumb (IMO). There are no words to explain why wrestling, professional wrestling (I'm talking about that show case Undertaker versus Cuntman fake shit, not the Olympic wrestling) is beyond retarded.
And yet they feel the need to tell me all about it too.

Another thing. The videos they show me are not funny. THEY'RE NOT FUNNY!! Actually I'm gonna make a thread on this video issue because it really fucks me off.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-05-2015, 07:24 PM
(28-05-2015 04:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Working away at the office today and I get a text asking if son's girlfriend and her daughter can come over tomorrow night since today is the little one's birthday. Of course. Since the girlfriend gets photos of plates of breakfast food from my son when we have it around here and she is jealous...I ask if they would like breakfast for supper...grits, sausage, biscuits, eggs...and the response is 'yes'.

Okay, easy enough, I can stop and pick up some more eggs, we have everything else we need...son will buy a cake. Five people for breakfast after a day of work - easy.

Somehow daughter gets wind of this and invites herself, her husband, and daughter...now I have to clean the house tonight and make breakfast for eight people after working all day tomorrow. The topper will be if they bring mother-in-law along. Dodgy

How the hell did this happen?

At what point was I not paying attention?

When your daughter was about 12? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-05-2015, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2015 08:00 AM by Anjele.)
(29-05-2015 07:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 04:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Working away at the office today and I get a text asking if son's girlfriend and her daughter can come over tomorrow night since today is the little one's birthday. Of course. Since the girlfriend gets photos of plates of breakfast food from my son when we have it around here and she is jealous...I ask if they would like breakfast for supper...grits, sausage, biscuits, eggs...and the response is 'yes'.

Okay, easy enough, I can stop and pick up some more eggs, we have everything else we need...son will buy a cake. Five people for breakfast after a day of work - easy.

Somehow daughter gets wind of this and invites herself, her husband, and daughter...now I have to clean the house tonight and make breakfast for eight people after working all day tomorrow. The topper will be if they bring mother-in-law along. Dodgy

How the hell did this happen?

At what point was I not paying attention?

When your daughter was about 12? Consider

Probably, since by then I was also trying to keep up with and 8 year old and a 2 year old. Undecided

The evening went better than expected. Had a nice breakfast, some cupcakes, there were gifts and two happy little girls.

Off to cheer competition tomorrow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Re: Ranting corner
I stopped by a friend's house to visit a bit, and there was a small group hanging out there. I decided not to stay long, because, you know.. people.

Well, one of the folks was a friend who is in a local, secret, atheist fb group. He was drunker than cooter brown, and basically outed me to everyone there.

Jackass. Like I need even more stress right now.
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
30-05-2015, 07:45 AM
(29-05-2015 09:19 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I stopped by a friend's house to visit a bit, and there was a small group hanging out there. I decided not to stay long, because, you know.. people.

Well, one of the folks was a friend who is in a local, secret, atheist fb group. He was drunker than cooter brown, and basically outed me to everyone there.

This is why nobody knows I've got the gay.
Don't need to deal with that shit, it doesn't effect me in the slightest that they don't know and the only person I can control to keep their mouth shut is myself. And holy shit I just farted and it really stinks.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-05-2015, 09:28 AM
(30-05-2015 07:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-05-2015 09:19 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I stopped by a friend's house to visit a bit, and there was a small group hanging out there. I decided not to stay long, because, you know.. people.

This is why nobody knows I've got the gay.
Don't need to deal with that shit, it doesn't effect me in the slightest that they don't know and the only person I can control to keep their mouth shut is myself. And holy shit I just farted and it really stinks.

Farting aside ... Dodgy
I totally understand that.

It is stressful being "out" no matter what that might mean. It's almost as if people expect certain and particular shit from you if you openly declare something about yourself. After "out", you never get time to completely evolve & get your shit together further because suddenly, everyone wants you to be what they expect "that thing" to be.

People are simpltons. Drinking Beverage :

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-05-2015, 11:21 AM
- Changing tractor wheels. I hate changing tractor wheels.

- Has the weekly scream fight with dad while changing tractor wheels.

- It's raining like piss while this is going on.

- Done working comes in soaking wet and pissed off.

- I want chocolate and my Jake the Dog cap

- Better?

- Better.
[Image: 250fe22fbe3f173cab32a2f3f8760ade.png]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 7 users Like ELK12695's post