Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-05-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-05-2015 11:21 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  - Changing tractor wheels. I hate changing tractor wheels.

- Has the weekly scream fight with dad while changing tractor wheels.

- It's raining like piss while this is going on.

- Done working comes in soaking wet and pissed off.

- I want chocolate and my Jake the Dog cap

- Better?

- Better.
[Image: 250fe22fbe3f173cab32a2f3f8760ade.png]

At first I thought that was a cigar in your mouth but apparently it's just chocolate.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
30-05-2015, 08:10 PM
More work stories.

Last night at work I was sitting in the break room on my break watching Al Jazera with this French guy I work with.
This guy's from the (French part of the) Congo/moved to France. He's been in the army, he's business minded and is planning on going into business with his brother next year. He's very intelligent and we have many political discussions (usually regarding the west v developing countries). He is by far the best person to talk to at that place.

Anyway, we're sitting there watching the news and the stupid bitches (as I call them because they're a bunch of old stupid bitches) are sitting down the other end of the table and they start talking about some large owl man thing that apparently is completely true and was seen flying away from 9/11 and other things of that nature and how if you see him you should totally run away and how he's totally real they have pictures of him and everything.

Just the amount of stupid coming from that end of the table was like nothing I have ever herd in my life. It was American grade stupid. That's how fucking stupid it was. Me and the French dude just look at eachother and just roll our eyes and try not to burst into laughter.

Thank god they didn't start on religion, I don't think I would have been able to hold my tongue on that one.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
30-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Person: I'm going to make such a big fucking deal over the fact that you're not reciprocating the romantic feelings I have for you. But, wait, I shit myself for nothing because you weren't my first choice anyways!

Well whoop-de-fuckin-do to you, you wasted your own time! Woweee Tongue
31-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Shit, forgot to download and watch Game of Thrones so I can get my revenge and ruin it for my supervisor...

Consider

Fuck it, I'll make some shit up.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-05-2015, 10:24 PM
(31-05-2015 10:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shit, forgot to download and watch Game of Thrones so I can get my revenge and ruin it for my supervisor...

Consider

I can tell you if you want me to, but then I'd be spoiling it for you Consider
31-05-2015, 10:41 PM
(31-05-2015 10:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shit, forgot to download and watch Game of Thrones so I can get my revenge and ruin it for my supervisor...

Consider

The midget did it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-06-2015, 10:31 AM
So, in my never ending bird adventures I've discovered we have a pair of ravens. I guess they pissed off the stellars jays....

It's like fucking war out there.

Angry birds all around.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-06-2015, 11:27 AM
I was happily enjoying the movie Interstellar last night until the end when Hollywood had to go all weird with the 5D shit. I know, I know, potentially there are multiple other dimensions but that is beyond my puny brain and I just wanted to see a cool movie with a touch of quirkiness, not entire ocean of it at the end.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
01-06-2015, 11:51 AM
After eating EVERYTHING in the house yesterday ... zero appetite today. Got a new face cream and ... smells like ass. Took the car in to the shop ... the look on the guy's face said, "Look, a talking vagina and it's saying shit that makes sense but we need to make it think we know more or we won't get as much money."

Oh, I'm not even angry about any of that either. I'm just gonna wait on my shitty car to come from the shop with a ridiculous service charge, while I calmly chug my deathly strong coffee. It has to be strong to obliterate the constant whiff of my ass face.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
02-06-2015, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 08:50 AM by Nurse.)
I am fit to be tied. I need to vent some bitchiness before it gets directed at someone.

1. Fuuuuuck. I hate my ex and his life that was always handed to him on a silver fucking platter. Only child. Wealthy family.

My ex is taking my son to Disney World during the Fourth while I'm stuck working the entire holiday in the hospital. How is a cop affording a trip to Disney, you ask? Because his rich as fuck grandmother is paying for it. How does he have nice furniture in his apartment? Because his parents paid for it. How does he have a nice apartment? Because I'm paying for it (but not for long). Did they help us with one damn thing when we were married? Nope. Oh wait, I think his mom bought the high chair for my son.

I hate talking to him - he's so patronizing. Hate his texts even more. Wish I could completely evict him from my life.

2. Just because I had sex with you, does not mean I want to date you. You had the balls to make a move, and I just said to myself "ahhh fuck it. It's been a while." You are still in the friend zone. I kinda thought me putting my clothes back on, not staying to sleep, and saying "thanks for the sex, it was fun" made that kind of obvious. Stop texting me.

3. Next guy. Congrats - you figured out I'm single. You read books and lift weights - good for you. You are not god's gift to women. I have never been attracted to you. In fact, you're kind of a douche and have a really shitty work ethic, as well as your constant borderline inappropriate behavior when we were coworkers was rather off putting. I'm not going to fuck you. Ever. You are like the anti-sex. The thought makes me cringe and makes me vomit in my mouth a bit. Does it take a fucking neon sign that says "I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU "?!?! Stop texting me.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post