Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-06-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-06-2015 08:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I am fit to be tied. I need to vent some bitchiness before it gets directed at someone.

1. Fuuuuuck. I hate my ex and his life that was always handed to him on a silver fucking platter. Only child. Wealthy family.

My ex is taking my son to Disney World during the Fourth while I'm stuck working the entire holiday in the hospital. How is a cop affording a trip to Disney, you ask? Because his rich as fuck grandmother is paying for it. How does he have nice furniture in his apartment? Because his parents paid for it. How does he have a nice apartment? Because I'm paying for it (but not for long). Did they help us with one damn thing when we were married? Nope. Oh wait, I think his mom bought the high chair for my son.

I hate talking to him - he's so patronizing. Hate his texts even more. Wish I could completely evict him from my life.

2. Just because I had sex with you, does not mean I want to date you. You had the balls to make a move, and I just said to myself "ahhh fuck it. It's been a while." You are still in the friend zone. I kinda thought me putting my clothes back on, not staying to sleep, and saying "thanks for the sex, it was fun" made that kind of obvious. Stop texting me.

3. Next guy. Congrats - you figured out I'm single. You read books and lift weights - good for you. You are not god's gift to women. I have never been attracted to you. In fact, you're kind of a douche and have a really shitty work ethic, as well as your constant borderline inappropriate behavior when we were coworkers was rather off putting. I'm not going to fuck you. Ever. You are like the anti-sex. The thought makes me cringe and makes me vomit in my mouth a bit. Does it take a fucking neon sign that says "I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU "?!?! Stop texting me.

Maybe you should just take a break then from your romantic life or something. Stop caring about getting together with someone or sex for that matter. Severs the problem with worrying about men with oversized arms and smartphones.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
02-06-2015, 10:26 AM
My friend deleted me from facebook for posting something about public breastfeeding acceptance.

Shy

cool
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
02-06-2015, 10:47 AM
I'm stuck on stupid today.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-06-2015, 11:11 AM
(02-06-2015 10:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm stuck on stupid today.

Lucky you're just visiting... some of us live here.
Dodgy Laughat

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-06-2015, 11:15 AM
(02-06-2015 11:11 AM)kim Wrote:  

Dodgy Laughat

You rang?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-06-2015, 12:12 PM
(02-06-2015 11:11 AM)kim Wrote:  

Dodgy Laughat

I'm the Mayor. Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
02-06-2015, 12:36 PM
(02-06-2015 08:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I am fit to be tied. I need to vent some bitchiness before it gets directed at someone.

1. Fuuuuuck. I hate my ex and his life that was always handed to him on a silver fucking platter. Only child. Wealthy family.

My ex is taking my son to Disney World during the Fourth while I'm stuck working the entire holiday in the hospital. How is a cop affording a trip to Disney, you ask? Because his rich as fuck grandmother is paying for it. How does he have nice furniture in his apartment? Because his parents paid for it. How does he have a nice apartment? Because I'm paying for it (but not for long). Did they help us with one damn thing when we were married? Nope. Oh wait, I think his mom bought the high chair for my son.

I hate talking to him - he's so patronizing. Hate his texts even more. Wish I could completely evict him from my life.

2. Just because I had sex with you, does not mean I want to date you. You had the balls to make a move, and I just said to myself "ahhh fuck it. It's been a while." You are still in the friend zone. I kinda thought me putting my clothes back on, not staying to sleep, and saying "thanks for the sex, it was fun" made that kind of obvious. Stop texting me.

3. Next guy. Congrats - you figured out I'm single. You read books and lift weights - good for you. You are not god's gift to women. I have never been attracted to you. In fact, you're kind of a douche and have a really shitty work ethic, as well as your constant borderline inappropriate behavior when we were coworkers was rather off putting. I'm not going to fuck you. Ever. You are like the anti-sex. The thought makes me cringe and makes me vomit in my mouth a bit. Does it take a fucking neon sign that says "I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU "?!?! Stop texting me.

ConfusedGaspClap ..... The Chase is on... Big Grin

**Crickets** -- God
02-06-2015, 03:37 PM
(02-06-2015 09:11 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Maybe you should just take a break then from your romantic life or something. Stop caring about getting together with someone or sex for that matter. Severs the problem with worrying about men with oversized arms and smartphones.
What's a romantic life? I haven't had one of those in years. Confused Sometimes sex happens, and some guys are tools. I just needed to vent before I said something mean or stupid.

It was just supposed to be grabbing a beer and catching up with a friend - if you had just spent the last year of your life isolated from friends, you wouldn't turn down an offer for drinks either. I'd had a great time, and then he made a move - I could have stopped him and walked out, or enjoy myself. I chose enjoy myself. Sex does not equal fuzzy hearts and embroidered towels. It's an itch that has to be scratched from time to time.

As for the other guy, he started texting me out of the blue, as well. And won't stop texting me multiple times a day, whether I respond or not. "Good morning", "what's up" "how r u".

Not like I was soliciting anything.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
02-06-2015, 03:58 PM
(02-06-2015 03:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 09:11 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Maybe you should just take a break then from your romantic life or something. Stop caring about getting together with someone or sex for that matter. Severs the problem with worrying about men with oversized arms and smartphones.
What's a romantic life? I haven't had one of those in years. Confused Sometimes sex happens, and some guys are tools. I just needed to vent before I said something mean or stupid.

Sometimes I think certain people need to be told they're mean or stupid. Some people think that because somebody answers their constant questions means that they are interested in talking to you, even if you really aren't. I used to be that kind of moron. Ask the douchenozzles "Are you hitting on me?". They'll say:
[Image: tumblr_log3xm9yvw1qems7ao1_400.gif]

Then hopefully they leave you alone due to getting caught red handed. If they persist after that, nuke the fuckers.

(02-06-2015 03:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  It was just supposed to be grabbing a beer and catching up with a friend - if you had just spent the last year of your life isolated from friends, you wouldn't turn down an offer for drinks either. I'd had a great time, and then he made a move - I could have stopped him and walked out, or enjoy myself. I chose enjoy myself. Sex does not equal fuzzy hearts and embroidered towels. It's an itch that has to be scratched from time to time.

Then we have some physical and emotional differences on the topic. But no objections what you feel you need to do. My opinion on it doesn't matter.

(02-06-2015 03:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  As for the other guy, he started texting me out of the blue, as well. And won't stop texting me multiple times a day, whether I respond or not. "Good morning", "what's up" "how r u".

Same as before. Guy with no clue. I think you should go ahead and disappoint him, make him go bother someone else.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
02-06-2015, 04:22 PM
(02-06-2015 03:58 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 03:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  What's a romantic life? I haven't had one of those in years. Confused Sometimes sex happens, and some guys are tools. I just needed to vent before I said something mean or stupid.

Sometimes I think certain people need to be told they're mean or stupid. Some people think that because somebody answers their constant questions means that they are interested in talking to you, even if you really aren't. I used to be that kind of moron. Ask the douchenozzles "Are you hitting on me?". They'll say:
[Image: tumblr_log3xm9yvw1qems7ao1_400.gif]

Then hopefully they leave you alone due to getting caught red handed. If they persist after that, nuke the fuckers.

(02-06-2015 03:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  It was just supposed to be grabbing a beer and catching up with a friend - if you had just spent the last year of your life isolated from friends, you wouldn't turn down an offer for drinks either. I'd had a great time, and then he made a move - I could have stopped him and walked out, or enjoy myself. I chose enjoy myself. Sex does not equal fuzzy hearts and embroidered towels. It's an itch that has to be scratched from time to time.

Then we have some physical and emotional differences on the topic. But no objections what you feel you need to do. My opinion on it doesn't matter.

(02-06-2015 03:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  As for the other guy, he started texting me out of the blue, as well. And won't stop texting me multiple times a day, whether I respond or not. "Good morning", "what's up" "how r u".

Same as before. Guy with no clue. I think you should go ahead and disappoint him, make him go bother someone else.

The one complaint I always hear from guys: girls need to be more direct. They don't pick up in hints. They usually do need a big neon sign to tell them how you feel about them. I think Elk has nailed it, if you haven't been 100% clear, it's time to be. Easier on your piece of mind and them Yes
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post