Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-06-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I hate the lack of science lovers

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2015, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 04:48 PM by TurkeyBurner.)
(02-06-2015 04:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 03:58 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Sometimes I think certain people need to be told they're mean or stupid. Some people think that because somebody answers their constant questions means that they are interested in talking to you, even if you really aren't. I used to be that kind of moron. Ask the douchenozzles "Are you hitting on me?". They'll say:
[Image: tumblr_log3xm9yvw1qems7ao1_400.gif]

Then hopefully they leave you alone due to getting caught red handed. If they persist after that, nuke the fuckers.

Then we have some physical and emotional differences on the topic. But no objections what you feel you need to do. My opinion on it doesn't matter.

Same as before. Guy with no clue. I think you should go ahead and disappoint him, make him go bother someone else.

The one complaint I always hear from guys: girls need to be more direct. They don't pick up in hints. They usually do need a big neon sign to tell them how you feel about them. I think Elk has nailed it, if you haven't been 100% clear, it's time to be. Easier on your piece of mind and them Yes

I'm pretty sure that you liked one of my posts earlier. So, unless I hear otherwise, I am pretty sure that you want to hook up. Big Grin

Seriously, though, attractive women are like crack for most guys. It only takes a little taste to put us into stupid mode. Your desire to not hurt our feelings is easily mistaken for wanting us to show you more attention. You don't have to be mean, but you really have to be very clear and very assertive.

EDIT: After re-read, this comes across as being very apologetic toward insensitive jerks who can't take hints. In retrospect, give them one good warning and then kick 'em in the nuts. If they can't learn, then they shouldn't procreate.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
02-06-2015, 05:38 PM
(02-06-2015 04:43 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that you liked one of my posts earlier. So, unless I hear otherwise, I am pretty sure that you want to hook up. Big Grin

Well, what do you know? Some men DO pick up on hints Laugh out load Tongue jk Big Grin

TurkeyBurner Wrote:EDIT: After re-read, this comes across as being very apologetic toward insensitive jerks who can't take hints. In retrospect, give them one good warning and then kick 'em in the nuts. If they can't learn, then they shouldn't procreate.

only one revision here. Give a good warning, allow him a chance to change his ways, THEN kick him in the nuts. Thumbsup wouldn't want to do both at once Confused
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
02-06-2015, 05:42 PM
(02-06-2015 05:38 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  only one revision here. Give a good warning, allow him a chance to change his ways, THEN kick him in the nuts. Thumbsup wouldn't want to do both at once Confused

Is it a good thing, for my continued potential to produce progeny, that we've never met face to face? Confused

Tongue Hug

02-06-2015, 05:45 PM
(02-06-2015 05:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 05:38 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  only one revision here. Give a good warning, allow him a chance to change his ways, THEN kick him in the nuts. Thumbsup wouldn't want to do both at once Confused

Is it a good thing, for my continued potential to produce progeny, that we've never met face to face? Confused

Tongue Hug

Hahahaha i think you're safe Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
02-06-2015, 05:48 PM
(02-06-2015 03:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 09:11 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Maybe you should just take a break then from your romantic life or something. Stop caring about getting together with someone or sex for that matter. Severs the problem with worrying about men with oversized arms and smartphones.
What's a romantic life? I haven't had one of those in years. Confused Sometimes sex happens, and some guys are tools. I just needed to vent before I said something mean or stupid.

It was just supposed to be grabbing a beer and catching up with a friend - if you had just spent the last year of your life isolated from friends, you wouldn't turn down an offer for drinks either. I'd had a great time, and then he made a move - I could have stopped him and walked out, or enjoy myself. I chose enjoy myself. Sex does not equal fuzzy hearts and embroidered towels. It's an itch that has to be scratched from time to time.

As for the other guy, he started texting me out of the blue, as well. And won't stop texting me multiple times a day, whether I respond or not. "Good morning", "what's up" "how r u".

Not like I was soliciting anything.

If it bothers you (and you're not really interested in him) I think you just have to be honest with him and tell him to stop. I am a big fan of honesty. That way, if you are not interested in him, he can go off and bother someone else lol.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
02-06-2015, 08:41 PM
(02-06-2015 08:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I am fit to be tied. I need to vent some bitchiness before it gets directed at someone.

1. Fuuuuuck. I hate my ex and his life that was always handed to him on a silver fucking platter. Only child. Wealthy family.

My ex is taking my son to Disney World during the Fourth while I'm stuck working the entire holiday in the hospital. How is a cop affording a trip to Disney, you ask? Because his rich as fuck grandmother is paying for it. How does he have nice furniture in his apartment? Because his parents paid for it. How does he have a nice apartment? Because I'm paying for it (but not for long). Did they help us with one damn thing when we were married? Nope. Oh wait, I think his mom bought the high chair for my son.

I hate talking to him - he's so patronizing. Hate his texts even more. Wish I could completely evict him from my life.

2. Just because I had sex with you, does not mean I want to date you. You had the balls to make a move, and I just said to myself "ahhh fuck it. It's been a while." You are still in the friend zone. I kinda thought me putting my clothes back on, not staying to sleep, and saying "thanks for the sex, it was fun" made that kind of obvious. Stop texting me.

3. Next guy. Congrats - you figured out I'm single. You read books and lift weights - good for you. You are not god's gift to women. I have never been attracted to you. In fact, you're kind of a douche and have a really shitty work ethic, as well as your constant borderline inappropriate behavior when we were coworkers was rather off putting. I'm not going to fuck you. Ever. You are like the anti-sex. The thought makes me cringe and makes me vomit in my mouth a bit. Does it take a fucking neon sign that says "I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU "?!?! Stop texting me.

You can follow in the voorhees's footsteps Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-06-2015, 09:37 PM
I can't sleep and I have to get up in 2 hours and 55 minutes. Fark!!!!

Facepalm

**Crickets** -- God
03-06-2015, 05:08 AM
Oh yay! So the girlfriend and daughter are going on the Disney trip, too!
And he decided to tell me this at the beginning of my shift.

Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
03-06-2015, 05:14 AM
(03-06-2015 05:08 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh yay! So the girlfriend and daughter are going on the Disney trip, too!
And he decided to tell me this at the beginning of my shift.

Angry

He is a dick. Money can't fix that. You are better than he ever deserved.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post