RE: Ranting corner
Accidentally stood on my laptop screen and broke it ><
Fuuuuuucccck.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 08:26 AM
(03-06-2015 06:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Accidentally stood on my laptop screen and broke it ><
Fuuuuuucccck.

Which begs the question -- What where you doing standing on your desk???

Unsure

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-06-2015, 09:05 AM
(03-06-2015 05:08 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh yay! So the girlfriend and daughter are going on the Disney trip, too!
And he decided to tell me this at the beginning of my shift.

Angry

That is unnecessary information, meant to keep you on an emotional string. Recognize it and stop it before it gets into your brain.

When he says things about his life that are none of your business, just smile and say directly to him, "I am so relieved to be divorced from you." Leave it at that - no further explanation is necessary. He might wonder and even ask what you mean. Just tell him your life and thoughts are not his business. And frankly, his life and thoughts are not your business.

Other than child maintenance info, that person is none of your business... and most certainly not your emotional business.

Essentially, he is telling you, "You wanted to be divorced, this is what that is." And of course that is true, to a certain extent. Even it out by telling him, "Thank you." and move on.

He may be trying to "punish" you (subconsciously) while you are just trying to resume your life. His "punishment" is to keep you tied up in an emotional straight jacket so you won't have a life. Don't put the jacket on, no matter how attractive he might make it appear.

When you see him or think of him, chant in your mind (like a mantra), "I am so relieved to be divorced from you." No need to be shitty about it. You will be retraining your brain so, you want to be as positive as possible about what you put in there.

You are not involved in that other person's life ... you are only involved in YOUR life. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
03-06-2015, 11:57 AM
8 MORE DAYS UNTIL ATOTHETHEIST MEETS ME AND I'M STILL GROSS AF

gonna wear my one direction shirt at the first meet though
03-06-2015, 12:48 PM
(03-06-2015 11:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  8 MORE DAYS UNTIL ATOTHETHEIST MEETS ME AND I'M STILL GROSS AF

What means: GROSS AF?

yes, I'm old. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-06-2015, 12:57 PM
(03-06-2015 12:48 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 11:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  8 MORE DAYS UNTIL ATOTHETHEIST MEETS ME AND I'M STILL GROSS AF

What means: GROSS AF?

Adding the abbreviation AF after a word or phrase is to indicate that you meant that to it's fullest extent. It stands for As Fuck.

This has been another edition of explaining Tumblr lingo to old people.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-06-2015, 01:01 PM
(03-06-2015 12:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 12:48 PM)kim Wrote:  What means: GROSS AF?

Adding the abbreviation AF after a word or phrase is to indicate that you meant that to it's fullest extent. It stands for As Fuck.

This has been another edition of explaining Tumblr lingo to old people.

I miss the old song. Drinking Beverage
03-06-2015, 01:08 PM
That was great! I love NG.... and Elmer Bernstein.

See: old AF. Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like kim's post
03-06-2015, 02:29 PM

Fuck him right in the pussy or you're gay.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-06-2015, 02:48 PM
(03-06-2015 02:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Fuck him right in the pussy or you're gay *AF.

*Fixt

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post