Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-06-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
When are people going to learn to walk? You'd think people would have this covered in the early years of life! When walking in a hall way you should teat it like your driving a car. Stick to the right! That way you won't have to worry about bumping into people around blind corners or come off as some sort of drain dead circus animal. I've come up with names of people that seem to be the most common type of asshole

The first type of jack-off who ought to be strangled in front of their children. I like to call SALMON. Even if i give them plenty of space to walk past theirs always some asshole that feels this is there path and will not stray. These mindless cocksuckers also have a sub type PHONE ZOMBIES the difference between phone Zombies and Salmon is the Salmon knows your there and doesn't give a fuck. Phone Zombies know people are around them but are so mindless and blind they don't know where.

Speaking of mindless cocksuckers DRIFTERS! That person that you get stuck walking behind, walking to slow for a normal human being, but to fast for you to walk past normally. Usually someones grand parent, or just a really fat fuck. And threw some sort of mind magic knows the direction you want to walk everytime and will always drift to that side. The only way to get past them is to do a quick jog but then you look like some sort of crazy person sprinting for a few seconds, or doing one of those 90's mom power walk moves.

Here's another group of mutants with missing chromosomes who ought to be thrown screaming from a helicopter. A group that I call THE FAMILY. A group of people that will not leave each others side. They take up the whole walkway. They see you. They know your walking towards them. But not one will move out of the way! No! You've got to scrap across a wall or stand still till they pass because "FUCK YOU! THAT'S WHY!"

A finally a group of whose mother's we wished had a health plan involving abortion. The BUS RIDERS. People that make frequent stops. Walk..walk...walk, STOP! Walk..STOP! Walk. It's never predictable. And it's never for any good reason. They just stop because. Not aware of the world around them. Did you really need to see the poster. or flicking light on the ceiling. You do realize you have a whole crowed of people behind you.

I know i can remember more but my blood pressure has increased to almost lethal levels. So if your one of these people please be courteous to the people around you. We're not Solipsist's.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
03-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Shittiest shitty shit fucking day ever. I want to just go to sleep, but then that means as soon as I wake up I'm right back at work again.
03-06-2015, 04:35 PM
(03-06-2015 04:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Shittiest shitty shit fucking day ever. I want to just go to sleep, but then that means as soon as I wake up I'm right back at work again.

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
03-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Work.
Undecided

/rant

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-06-2015, 04:49 PM
When did 4th grade graduation become a thing? Seriously, when?

Tomorrow there is a 4th grade talent show from 12:30 to 2:30...yeah, that works real well. I happen to work and taking off in the middle of the day for that plus travel time is out of the question. Especially since there is then the graduation ceremony at 8 the next morning which means I will have to go to work late.

My daughter has called and sent texts and emails to remind me for the last two months. NO I WON'T BE MAKING THIS A TWO DAY ORDEAL. High school graduation...maybe...4th grade...NO!!!!!!

Now, added to this is a dinner (to be paid for by me) at 6pm Friday evening. I will probably still be at work since I have to go in late.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-06-2015, 04:54 PM
(03-06-2015 04:35 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 04:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Shittiest shitty shit fucking day ever. I want to just go to sleep, but then that means as soon as I wake up I'm right back at work again.

Hug

Hug
03-06-2015, 04:56 PM
(03-06-2015 04:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  When did 4th grade graduation become a thing? Seriously, when?

Tomorrow there is a 4th grade talent show from 12:30 to 2:30...yeah, that works real well. I happen to work and taking off in the middle of the day for that plus travel time is out of the question. Especially since there is then the graduation ceremony at 8 the next morning which means I will have to go to work late.

My daughter has called and sent texts and emails to remind me for the last two months. NO I WON'T BE MAKING THIS A TWO DAY ORDEAL. High school graduation...maybe...4th grade...NO!!!!!!

Now, added to this is a dinner (to be paid for by me) at 6pm Friday evening. I will probably still be at work since I have to go in late.

Can't you just say... no? That you're not "that" old and you still work. Sure it will suck for the one who is graduating, that you won't be there to see it, but that's why people invented video cameras...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
03-06-2015, 05:12 PM
(03-06-2015 04:56 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 04:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  When did 4th grade graduation become a thing? Seriously, when?

Can't you just say... no? That you're not "that" old and you still work. Sure it will suck for the one who is graduating, that you won't be there to see it, but that's why people invented video cameras...

I have said 'no' to the talent show and the dinner. Bailey's mother, father, and unemployed grandmother will be there. I imagine that like with most events at the school, she won't even notice I am there.

I don't know why I let the daughter who had no time for me during my recovery push me into things. Undecided

I have even cancelled my trip for the end of the month because I don't want to hear any more about how she should be able to go with me. I will probably work instead. I would rather be at my shit job than stuck in a car with my daughter...I know, I am an awful person. I just wanted some time to myself. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-06-2015, 05:22 PM
(03-06-2015 05:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 04:56 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Can't you just say... no? That you're not "that" old and you still work. Sure it will suck for the one who is graduating, that you won't be there to see it, but that's why people invented video cameras...

I have said 'no' to the talent show and the dinner. Bailey's mother, father, and unemployed grandmother will be there. I imagine that like with most events at the school, she won't even notice I am there.

She would notice you, for about 2 seconds. The same goes for any other person watching. The rest of her attention would be spendt towards thinking "Don't fuck up. Don't fuck up."

(03-06-2015 05:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't know why I let the daughter who had no time for me during my recovery push me into things. Undecided

I have even cancelled my trip for the end of the month because I don't want to hear any more about how she should be able to go with me. I will probably work instead. I would rather be at my shit job than stuck in a car with my daughter...I know, I am an awful person. I just wanted some time to myself. Sadcryface

I don't think either of you are awful people. However, I think it might be possible that your daughter wants to spend more time with you now because she has a guilt trip about not having time for you in your recovery. Just a thought.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
03-06-2015, 05:26 PM
(03-06-2015 05:22 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have said 'no' to the talent show and the dinner. Bailey's mother, father, and unemployed grandmother will be there. I imagine that like with most events at the school, she won't even notice I am there.

She would, for about 2 seconds. The same goes for any other person watching. The rest of her attention would be spendt towards thinking "Don't fuck up. Don't fuck up."

(03-06-2015 05:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't know why I let the daughter who had no time for me during my recovery push me into things. Undecided

I don't think either of you are awful people. However, I think it might be possible that your daughter wants to spend more time with you now because she has a guilt trip about not having time for you in your recovery. Just a thought.

You are a good person to see it that way...I know she wants a trip paid for by me. Undecided