Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-06-2015, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 06:42 AM by Tomasia.)
RE: Ranting corner
(03-06-2015 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, it's ridiculous that I literally hide from her when I can. Two years ago when I made a trip to the east coast by myself, she now tracks my every move so I don't leave town without her. That's why I cancelled my trip scheduled for the end of the month. I don't want, or need, the BS that would follow.

I don't get why you have to hide, or even keep the piece. It seems that she irritates you to the point, where you wish to having nothing to do with her. If she was your wife you likely would have divorced her already, lol. Why not just tell her exactly how you feel, and cut your loses? Tell her that she needs to move on with her life, and that you desire to do the same with yours. That she's a grown woman no longer in need of your care or supervision. And that you want to enjoy your freedom and independence. Or another words just divorce her.

What's the harm in that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 07:10 AM
Hey, who wants to go on a ride to relive my last fucking week?

Well fuck it, I'm taking you whether you like it or not.

Monday: Woke up with a dull pain in the mouth, which gradually, yet rapidly developed into agony that lasted all fucking day. Failed to do assignment.

Tuesday: Tooth still hurts. Missed a practical due to it. Another assignment past. Spend the night awake standing guard to be ready to help the dog get to and from the lawn so she can do her constant business.

Wednesday: Stay home, miss tests. Still got tooth issues. Internet giving me shit. Watch my oldest and dearest companion be killed via lethal injection.

Today (Thursday): More tooth pain albeit much duller now, more shit from the internet. Get home, PC is acting up; working slowly, things constantly stop working at random times. Finally finish downloading a game in the desperate hope of finding some distraction and maybe a minuscule piece of fucking happiness and it's a buggy piece of shit that crashes everything 10 minutes, has texture issues and massive frame-drop problems.

Friday: who the fuck knows? Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get hit by a goddamned bus.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2015, 07:43 AM
(04-06-2015 07:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, who wants to go on a ride to relive my last fucking week?

Monday: Woke up with a dull pain in the mouth, which gradually, yet rapidly developed into agony that lasted all fucking day. Failed to do assignment.

Tuesday: Tooth still hurts. Missed a practical due to it. Another assignment past. Spend the night awake standing guard to be ready to help the dog get to and from the lawn so she can do her constant business.

Wednesday: Stay home, miss tests. Still got tooth issues. Internet giving me shit. Watch my oldest and dearest companion be killed via lethal injection.

Today (Thursday): More tooth pain albeit much duller now, more shit from the internet. Get home, PC is acting up; working slowly, things constantly stop working at random times. Finally finish downloading a game in the desperate hope of finding some distraction and maybe a minuscule piece of fucking happiness and it's a buggy piece of shit that crashes everything 10 minutes, has texture issues and massive frame-drop problems.

Friday: Go to the dentist. ***

*** I fixed that for you.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
04-06-2015, 07:46 AM
(04-06-2015 07:43 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 07:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, who wants to go on a ride to relive my last fucking week?

Friday: Go to the dentist. ***

*** I fixed that for you.

That's real easy when you have all of the no money.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2015, 09:16 AM
(04-06-2015 07:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 07:43 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  *** I fixed that for you.

That's real easy when you have all of the no money.

Ugh... do you qualify for public dental? I'm not familiar with the Australian public health system requirements. Also, have you looked to see if there are any free clinics that might be operating near you?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
04-06-2015, 09:46 AM
(04-06-2015 07:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's real easy when you have all of the no money.

Go to your university's medical clinic- mine was referred to as 'The Quack Shack' -they will at least be able to look at it and make sure it's not an abscess. If it is an abscess, they will be able to treat it with antibiotics and/or drain it if necessary.

You are no good to anyone or yourself in this condition and letting it go will only make it worse. GO.

It must have been horrible and so difficult for you to help your beloved friend be relieved of suffering. But, it was certainly a relief and that is the main thing. It really would not have been easier to be selfish and keep her/him around... it would just prolong the misery.

You did the best you could - you both did - for each other. Hug

Now get your ass to a doctor before your entire head goes septic. Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Fucking Facebook. I'm sorry about the truly rotten thing that happened to your family. But let's be real the shit was going to turn out the way it did long before this If anything your retarded belief prolonged the agony way longer than it should have.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-06-2015, 10:01 AM

Hug

Go to the dentist. It might be something simple that doesn't cost a fortune.

04-06-2015, 10:14 AM
(04-06-2015 10:01 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Hug

Unfortunately for me, I know it will.

I haven't been to the dentist in at least a decade because even check-ups are absurdly expensive.

However, I've got lots wrong. The last three teeth in the bad area are facing my cheek, and are thus misaligned with the teeth below them.
Add to that one of them is corroded down to just the inner side so will most likely require pulling and the one after will need a filling at the least, and on the non-issue side I have one tooth going as well and will need a filling around there too, plus they are outward facing too, but not to the same degree.

As one final part, I have another Suffer-dom tooth pointing almost directly at the teeth in front so I'm sure they'll want to rip that out too.
Fortunately for me, the pain has been slooooowly decreasing. At the moment it's just a dull discomfort.

I'll be looking into a a dentist in a few weeks once the second half of my grant comes through and my cat has been finally desexed.

04-06-2015, 10:19 AM
(04-06-2015 10:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 10:01 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hug

Unfortunately for me, I know it will.

I haven't been to the dentist in at least a decade because even check-ups are absurdly expensive.

However, I've got lots wrong. The last three teeth in the bad area are facing my cheek, and are thus misaligned with the teeth below them.
Add to that one of them is corroded down to just the inner side so will most likely require pulling and the one after will need a filling at the least, and on the non-issue side I have one tooth going as well and will need a filling around there too, plus they are outward facing too, but not to the same degree.

As one final part, I have another Suffer-dom tooth pointing almost directly at the teeth in front so I'm sure they'll want to rip that out too.
Fortunately for me, the pain has been slooooowly decreasing. At the moment it's just a dull discomfort.

I'll be looking into a a dentist in a few weeks once the second half of my grant comes through and my cat has been finally desexed.

Are you running a fever?