Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-06-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-06-2015 10:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck, fuck fuckity fuck!

We're supposed to take the Prius to the coast today. And this morning in the shower a huge bottle of conditioner fell off the high perch where it is kept and landed on my baby toe..causing of course a little abrasion. That bled like stink before stopping.

I'm pissed on multiple leveles now. First we're going to the ocean and no way am I going near the sand now or the water.

Secondly, I should be getting a pedi before we go away in about two weeks, Now I probably shouldn't do that either.

Thirdly it fucking hurts (did i mention the bottle was huge wnd heavy) and I'm probably going to have a totally bruised toe that nothing can be done about anyway.

Fourthly, my toes are super sensitive and I'm ticklish -- I was giggling as put the bandaid on my toe!

Yeah sucks to me today.

Why the fuck do you have a Prius?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2015, 07:13 PM
(06-06-2015 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 10:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck, fuck fuckity fuck!

We're supposed to take the Prius to the coast today. And this morning in the shower a huge bottle of conditioner fell off the high perch where it is kept and landed on my baby toe..causing of course a little abrasion. That bled like stink before stopping.

I'm pissed on multiple leveles now. First we're going to the ocean and no way am I going near the sand now or the water.

Secondly, I should be getting a pedi before we go away in about two weeks, Now I probably shouldn't do that either.

Thirdly it fucking hurts (did i mention the bottle was huge wnd heavy) and I'm probably going to have a totally bruised toe that nothing can be done about anyway.

Fourthly, my toes are super sensitive and I'm ticklish -- I was giggling as put the bandaid on my toe!

Yeah sucks to me today.

Why the fuck do you have a Prius?

50 mpg city driving. Actually it's a comfy car to drive and it actually handled the mountain roads quite nicely.

We didn't make it to the ocean tho...traffic was miserable. Something about a 30 anniversary Goonies thing going on. Facepalm

Like who the fuck cares about that shitty movie anyway?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-06-2015, 07:21 PM
(06-06-2015 07:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the fuck do you have a Prius?

50 mpg city driving. Actually it's a comfy car to drive and it actually handled the mountain roads quite nicely.

We didn't make it to the ocean tho...traffic was miserable. Something about a 30 anniversary Goonies thing going on. Facepalm

But it's a prius. It's fucking hideous and you looking like a twat driving it.
06-06-2015, 07:38 PM
(06-06-2015 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But it's a prius. It's fucking hideous and you looking like a twat driving it.

It's not hideous. It looks like a giant doorstop. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-06-2015, 08:09 PM
(06-06-2015 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 07:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  50 mpg city driving. Actually it's a comfy car to drive and it actually handled the mountain roads quite nicely.

But it's a prius. It's fucking hideous and you looking like a twat driving it.

No. I look like awesome in whatever I drive.

(06-06-2015 07:38 PM)kim Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But it's a prius. It's fucking hideous and you looking like a twat driving it.

It's not hideous. It looks like a giant doorstop. Shy

That's exactly what husband said when he saw it the first time. Blush

He admitted today it's a good deal for us and he likes driving it way better than the mom van.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-06-2015, 06:48 AM
You know the more I think about it the more I think I'm being duped at work. Everyone is for that matter.
They say constantly that our store is doing bad, that we've been losing money for the last 10 years but that doesn't make sense. Yes the company as a whole is doing great and sure maybe our store is doing bad BUT if you're losing money for 10 years straight you don't keep the doors open...

I think it's perhaps a management strategy to force more work out of us lowly employees. Say that the ship is going down and we need to pick up a bucket and pour out water to save ourselves... All the while management is secretly turning the hose on and filling the boat up.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but it's clearly a conspiracy.
07-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Sadcryface Someone ran over Bambi. Where the fuck was Bambi's mom?!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Nothing like a good ole night of taking care of my best friend while she drunkenly sobbed over the toilet. Not really feeling today due to lack of sleep. Going to a family gathering with companion to visit companion's uncle before the uncle goes in for a 50/50 operation. Hope the dude makes it out okay. It's hard to see other people so anxious for their family members to be alright when I've always expected and accepted death a lot easier than others. For instance, my grandma failed to make it to our family reunion yesterday. She planned the event, too. She was going to wait until Sunday to make the drive to Cleveland for the hospitals there (the hospitals locally are known for mistreatment of patients) but she was losing too many fluids. Blood, piss, etc. All going through her. She went in for operation yesterday afternoon. Have yet to hear word, good or bad, from gramps...
07-06-2015, 01:31 PM
(07-06-2015 09:46 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Nothing like a good ole night of taking care of my best friend while she drunkenly sobbed over the toilet. Not really feeling today due to lack of sleep. Going to a family gathering with companion to visit companion's uncle before the uncle goes in for a 50/50 operation. Hope the dude makes it out okay. It's hard to see other people so anxious for their family members to be alright when I've always expected and accepted death a lot easier than others. For instance, my grandma failed to make it to our family reunion yesterday. She planned the event, too. She was going to wait until Sunday to make the drive to Cleveland for the hospitals there (the hospitals locally are known for mistreatment of patients) but she was losing too many fluids. Blood, piss, etc. All going through her. She went in for operation yesterday afternoon. Have yet to hear word, good or bad, from gramps...

Hang in there Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-06-2015, 01:42 PM
(07-06-2015 06:56 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Sadcryface Someone ran over Bambi. Where the fuck was Bambi's mom?!

Bambl's mom was shot dead. Sad