Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-10-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Well it's not so much that what they teach is useless so much (though it is), it's just that they take sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to teach what they teach.
Even forgetting all the time wasting shit like lunch times, in class distractions, pointless videos, attendance etc.. etc.. what they actually teach could so easily be condensed down to a fraction of the time it takes them to teach it.
It's the single reason why I hate school so much, because it's so drawn out and boring. I envy kids who were home-schooled.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 07:40 PM
fuck me, 2:30pm, even for me that's over sleeping.

13-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Jesus Christ it just fucking PISSED down with rain. I swear I've never seen so much rain in my life.

14-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Why won't I ever be good enough? Why can't I better myself? Why can't I be who you deserve? Why can't I be who you want? I hate myself for letting you slip away.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2012, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 12:35 AM by Atothetheist.)
(14-10-2012 12:24 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Why won't I ever be good enough? Why can't I better myself? Why can't I be who you deserve? Why can't I be who you want? I hate myself for letting you slip away.

Simple enough: You don't need to be good enough, you don't need to better yourself, you don't need to be who somebody deserves, you need to be you, all the other stuff is already done.

Honestly, when will people stop trying to change for others, it's much more awesome if the somebody you like likes you for YOU, and not for what you COULD BE.

Just my opinion.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
14-10-2012, 01:30 AM
People never will A2. We are all too fucking stupid not to, but that is the fun part, hunting for those whom you would willingly change yourself for, is it not?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-10-2012, 01:51 AM
(14-10-2012 01:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  People never will A2. We are all too fucking stupid not to, but that is the fun part, hunting for those whom you would willingly change yourself for, is it not?

Yeah, but changing yourself for someone else defeats the purpose of finding the one BEST FOR YOU.

People should realize that it's not how much you could change, but how much you can stay the same and please the one you love, Free Thought.

If a girl thinks I should change for them, then I know they aren't interested in me, but some perfect man that they might meet( though probably never will).

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
14-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Like I said; Hunt for the those whom you would change yourself for.

Not for those whom you would not willingly do so.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-10-2012, 02:10 AM
(14-10-2012 02:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Like I said, hunt for the those whom you will change yourself for.

Not those whom you would not willingly do so for.

Nah, that's not my point. My point was that people should love people for who they are, not for who they should be. If you and your partner are not good together, and the partner doesn't like you for you, why bother?

I will do many things for the person I love, but changing myself isn't one of them. Never will I change just because my partner isn't happy with me being me.

Whether or not the willingness to improve is a good thing or a bad thing, the point being is if the person you are with isn't liking the current you, and thinks you need to change to suit him/her and you want to change for him/her, that's your choice, but I always viewed love as the love FOR the person, that means the current one. Not the one they can change into.

Your willingness to change may indicate you want to be with them enough, but their insistence of change is definitely showing they aren't liking you as much as you like them.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
14-10-2012, 02:18 AM
True enough, point taken.
I still stand behind my initial statement; The fun part is looking for those who you want to change for.

Anybody who wants you to change for them? Fuck 'em. Not worth your time.

(Says the guy with fuck all experience!)