Me:
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
10-06-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-06-2015 09:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So blonde am I, had no clue why hubby gave me a Popsicle to suck on.

Facepalm

Huh

I'm missing something...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
10-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(10-06-2015 07:33 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 09:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So blonde am I, had no clue why hubby gave me a Popsicle to suck on.

Facepalm

Huh

I'm missing something...

Oral fixation in others...a quality that men prefer...? Wink
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
10-06-2015, 08:06 AM
(10-06-2015 05:50 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 09:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If my kids don't want to eat whatever I've cooked, then they are introduced to mr peanut butter. They do it themselves.

Yeah, I know my kids are older now, but it's always been the rule even when they were little. Smile cereal, peanut butter...whatever...

That's my deal. It's not like if they pass on supper that they then starve or anything. There are other options. It's just, I ain't gonna cook it or prepare it or whatever. If they don't want to eat what's for supper... fine. Scrounge up something else for yourself.

YES...I get it totally. My kids were terribly picky eaters at times...fuck that shit.

I'll admit, that irks me too...My older son once sat at the table eating his cereal and almost sarcastically making nummy sounds -- while everyone else ate real food.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-06-2015, 08:14 AM
[Image: angry-cat-fuck-this.gif]

I don't even know where to start with a rant. Frusty But goddamn if I'm not getting it from every fucking angle.

And for fucks sake - just ask me to fucking coffee already - or dinner or hiking or breakfast after our shift - stop with with hot and cold mixed signal routine - I'm getting whiplash. Pretty sure you know I think you're hot because I can't help my blushing cause I'm fucking retarded - but I have no idea what *you're* thinking or I'd suggest we grab a drink together myself.

And I just tried to get out of my car and had TWO turkeys fly over my head. Fucking Christ.

And when is the apartment manager going to let me know I'm approved?!

Goddammit. Just tried again to get out off my car and it's another damn turkey. Fuuuckkkkk. Do they attack people?

I want my bed. But I've gotta pack and drive before that happens.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
10-06-2015, 08:17 AM
I don't understand USPS at all. Had two packages delivered today. One was left at the door and the other one, who knows. I'm assuming the mailbox but I do not have the key to open it atm. Why could it not just have been delivered with the first one? Why does it have to be so freaking complicated.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-06-2015, 08:31 AM
(10-06-2015 08:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: angry-cat-fuck-this.gif]

I don't even know where to start with a rant. Frusty But goddamn if I'm not getting it from every fucking angle.

And for fucks sake - just ask me to fucking coffee already - or dinner or hiking or breakfast after our shift - stop with with hot and cold mixed signal routine - I'm getting whiplash. Pretty sure you know I think you're hot because I can't help my blushing cause I'm fucking retarded - but I have no idea what *you're* thinking or I'd suggest we grab a drink together myself.

And I just tried to get out of my car and had TWO turkeys fly over my head. Fucking Christ.

Goddammit. Just tried again to get out off my car and it's another damn turkey. Fuuuckkkkk. Do they attack people?

I haven't any words...

Well, except...a turkey? Really? Isn't that like a farm animal?

As to the rest....Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Today's the last day of school.

OOooh boy.

10-06-2015, 10:11 AM
(10-06-2015 08:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 08:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: angry-cat-fuck-this.gif]

I haven't any words...

Well, except...a turkey? Really? Isn't that like a farm animal?

As to the rest....Hug

Nope. Wild American turkeys. There are twelve of them that like to hangout on my ex's aunt&uncle's property. They shit all over the driveway. And then 12 babies...So the bobcats and the foxes have been coming out to play...

And another rant. I hate my ex. So. Fucking. Much. Who needs a God to damn people to hell when there's divorce with a kid in the middle? And oh my god at judgy mcjudgesters "I don't believe in divorce." Good for you I don't believe I'd fare well in jail and I'd lose my nursing license or I'd punch you in the jaw jackass.

10-06-2015, 10:13 AM
More hugs for Nurse...