Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-06-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-06-2015 08:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: angry-cat-fuck-this.gif]

I don't even know where to start with a rant. Frusty But goddamn if I'm not getting it from every fucking angle.

And for fucks sake - just ask me to fucking coffee already - or dinner or hiking or breakfast after our shift - stop with with hot and cold mixed signal routine - I'm getting whiplash. Pretty sure you know I think you're hot because I can't help my blushing cause I'm fucking retarded - but I have no idea what *you're* thinking or I'd suggest we grab a drink together myself.

And I just tried to get out of my car and had TWO turkeys fly over my head. Fucking Christ.

And when is the apartment manager going to let me know I'm approved?!

Goddammit. Just tried again to get out off my car and it's another damn turkey. Fuuuckkkkk. Do they attack people?

I want my bed. But I've gotta pack and drive before that happens.

...I am on this account not displeased that the Figure is not known as a Bald Eagle, but looks more like a Turkey. For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America… He is besides, though a little vain & silly, a Bird of Courage, and would not hesitate to attack a Grenadier of the British Guards who should presume to invade his Farm Yard with a red Coat on.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
10-06-2015, 10:33 AM
(09-06-2015 10:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 08:41 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  You realize how much you deserve a slap, right?

But seriously... For this one I'm using Mighty Zeo because I wanted lowercase.

I was just guessing the font! Sadcryface

...I just looked up Mighty Zeo.

Actually looks kinda like comic sans to me...
They're similar in many respects, which can be said for many font families. But you can quickly see Comic Sans since it's so ubiquitous. There are differences, mostly in kerning and fitting. I wouldn't have chosen the font for any books I'd do, but that's my opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
10-06-2015, 01:23 PM
(10-06-2015 08:14 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: angry-cat-fuck-this.gif]

I don't even know where to start with a rant. Frusty But goddamn if I'm not getting it from every fucking angle.

And for fucks sake - just ask me to fucking coffee already - or dinner or hiking or breakfast after our shift - stop with with hot and cold mixed signal routine - I'm getting whiplash. Pretty sure you know I think you're hot because I can't help my blushing cause I'm fucking retarded - but I have no idea what *you're* thinking or I'd suggest we grab a drink together myself.

And I just tried to get out of my car and had TWO turkeys fly over my head. Fucking Christ.

And when is the apartment manager going to let me know I'm approved?!

Goddammit. Just tried again to get out off my car and it's another damn turkey. Fuuuckkkkk. Do they attack people?

I want my bed. But I've gotta pack and drive before that happens.

You need a vacation, sweetie. Hug

Fucking turkeys.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
10-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Today sucked. Sad

10-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Fucking people.....

I'm currently in the market for a sailboat -- and have called several people on who have their phone numbers listed on an advert on Craigslist......

Not one of these mutherfuckers has had the courtesy of calling back......

WTF????

There's a shitload of boats listed -- and these are all listed within the last week. I KNOW at least one of them still has the boat - cuz I've seen it at the guy's house.

It's a buyers market, not a sellers......

Some of these asswipes are gonna be pissed off -- when they finally call - and I've already bought a boat.......... Fuck 'em...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Someone I'm "friends" with on facebook commented on a video, so it showed up on my news feed. It was a video of Beiber at his arraignment hearing or whatever. Him in the Orange jump suit. The guy narrating the video is flipping out because it looks like for a few seconds his eye color changes. Looks like weird video editing to me. The "friend's" comment? "Sylvia Browne said that aliens are real, and that they pose as real people on earth. Usually celebrities or powerful politicians. Just saying... " Facepalm are you fucking kidding me? Dodgy
10-06-2015, 04:22 PM
(10-06-2015 04:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Someone I'm "friends" with on facebook commented on a video, so it showed up on my news feed. It was a video of Beiber at his arraignment hearing or whatever. Him in the Orange jump suit. The guy narrating the video is flipping out because it looks like for a few seconds his eye color changes. Looks like weird video editing to me. The "friend's" comment? "Sylvia Browne said that aliens are real, and that they pose as real people on earth. Usually celebrities or powerful politicians. Just saying... " Facepalm are you fucking kidding me? Dodgy

Citing Sylvia Brown is a bit like making friends with a hippo.

You can try, but neither is known to have high success rates.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-06-2015, 04:42 PM
(10-06-2015 04:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Someone I'm "friends" with on facebook commented on a video, so it showed up on my news feed. It was a video of Beiber at his arraignment hearing or whatever. Him in the Orange jump suit. The guy narrating the video is flipping out because it looks like for a few seconds his eye color changes. Looks like weird video editing to me. The "friend's" comment? "Sylvia Browne said that aliens are real, and that they pose as real people on earth. Usually celebrities or powerful politicians. Just saying... " Facepalm are you fucking kidding me? Dodgy
I got that a lot. One sent me a link after we talked. Certain families are "proven" to be reptilian and of course that included me. (The same family line that's claimed to be a direct descendant of Jesus, so you know... proof!)
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
10-06-2015, 04:54 PM
(10-06-2015 04:42 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
I got that a lot. One sent me a link after we talked. Certain families are "proven" to be reptilian and of course that included me. (The same family line that's claimed to be a direct descendant of Jesus, so you know... proof!)

Reptiles gotz nipples??????? Gasp

Now we must see a picture.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
10-06-2015, 05:01 PM
(10-06-2015 04:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 04:42 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I got that a lot. One sent me a link after we talked. Certain families are "proven" to be reptilian and of course that included me. (The same family line that's claimed to be a direct descendant of Jesus, so you know... proof!)

Reptiles gotz nipples??????? Gasp

Now we must see a picture.

Clap
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post