Ranting corner
You ain't been wooed til you've had reptile nipples--

OK, I'll stop. There's no good where that's headed. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
10-06-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-06-2015 05:31 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  You ain't been wooed til you've had reptile nipples--

OK, I'll stop. There's no good where that's headed. Smile

You show me yours and I will do my best to find out the rest of the mini-fridge story. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-06-2015, 05:38 PM
(10-06-2015 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You show me yours and I will do my best to find out the rest of the mini-fridge story. Big Grin

Consider
10-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Heaven help the people who have no idea how reptile nipples and mini-fridges have anything to do with each other. Blink

Things have taken a turn....Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-06-2015, 10:36 PM
[Image: c835b052306a475e7f1321fd515e638f.jpg]

My team leader got in shit last night because she relied on me saying yes to extending my shift and because it was too late she couldn't get anyone else in when I said no. She was suppose to organize that shit during the day. teehee.

And from a little chat I had with the dude in charge of security (same level hierarchy as my team leader but different department. She's in charge of nightfill (stocking shelves and shit) and he's in charge of security (which I technically am now because I have more security hours than nightfill hours. This dude really likes me which is fine with me) they knew that I was getting frustrated from being called up last minute for shifts and that if they just ask me in advance 95% of the time I'll say yes with no issue. My supervisor (one 'rank' below this guy and my team leader and one 'rank' above me) apparently passed on my casual rants to him about it. All informally of course.

It's beautiful when a plan comes together. Lay the foundation with casual informal bitching to a lower subordinate whom is friends with the higher ups and has meetings and shit with them. And than when the opportunity arises lay the final blow and say nah when they really need someone for a shift but due to really bad assumptions they fuck up in assuming you will do it and than they get in shit for bad planning. Brings a tear of joy to my eye.

Now that that's sorted it's time to move onto this finishing like 15 minutes after when we're suppose to finish bullshit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
10-06-2015, 10:45 PM
(10-06-2015 10:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: c835b052306a475e7f1321fd515e638f.jpg]

My team leader got in shit last night because she relied on me saying yes to extending my shift and because it was too late she couldn't get anyone else in when I said no. She was suppose to organize that shit during the day. teehee.

And from a little chat I had with the dude in charge of security (same level hierarchy as my team leader but different department. She's in charge of nightfill (stocking shelves and shit) and he's in charge of security (which I technically am now because I have more security hours than nightfill hours. This dude really likes me which is fine with me) they knew that I was getting frustrated from being called up last minute for shifts and that if they just ask me in advance 95% of the time I'll say yes with no issue. My supervisor (one 'rank' below this guy and my team leader and one 'rank' above me) apparently passed on my casual rants to him about it. All informally of course.

It's beautiful when a plan comes together. Lay the foundation with casual informal bitching to a lower subordinate whom is friends with the higher ups and has meetings and shit with them. And than when the opportunity arises lay the final blow and say nah when they really need someone for a shift but due to really bad assumptions they fuck up in assuming you will do it and than they get in shit for bad planning. Brings a tear of joy to my eye.

Now that that's sorted it's time to move onto this finishing like 15 minutes after when we're suppose to finish bullshit.

Excellent, you have learned well, young Kiwi.

But did you do your silly dance first? It's regulation.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-06-2015, 11:04 PM
(10-06-2015 10:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 10:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: c835b052306a475e7f1321fd515e638f.jpg]

Excellent, you have learned well, young Kiwi.

But did you do your silly dance first? It's regulation.

Of course.

11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Finished at 1:30 today. Again, I'm suppose to finish at 1.

11-06-2015, 08:08 AM
(11-06-2015 07:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Finished at 1:30 today. Again, I'm suppose to finish at 1.

Are you at least paid for that time?

I have to work over a lot - but once I get past 40 hours for my work week it's time and half bitches. Pay me pay me pay me.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
11-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Oh yea, they will damn well pay me.
I've started keeping records.
11/06 - Thursday - 6pm start, 1:28am finish.