Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-06-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I have a great idea. Let's close down the highway to one lane at 3 pm on a Friday for construction at Huntsville city limits so traffic can back all the way the fuck up through Madison on to the goddamn fucking county line. Pure genius. You'd think Huntsville's city planner is from the same unforked tree as Nashville's. Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
12-06-2015, 06:53 PM
A few months ago I asked for a week off at the end of this month. Later, I changed it to just three days. Now I will be working at least half a day each of those three days.

Good thing I have no life. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
12-06-2015, 07:36 PM
(12-06-2015 11:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 06:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, a little rant. Creatively blocked. Can't think of anything to paint and am stuck with all my books.
Can't even write a fucking rap without getting stumped.

Are you saying your mentally constipated?

yes

[Image: oscar.png]
12-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Oh, so I thought of a million dollar product. Like an actual "that makes fantastic sense and would be a great product people wanna actually buy" sort of million dollar product. It hasn't been done before (well, as far as I'm aware of) and it's patientable. I'm actually rather impressed with myself for thinking of it to be honest.
It has potential to save people money (which will make them want to buy it) and could be sold to the public or spark up a contract with city councils for mass quantities.

It's so brilliant I'm not even gonna tell you what it is.

12-06-2015, 07:46 PM
FFFFAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRK!
[Image: Picture_2_c.jpg]

IT WAS BRILLIANT!

12-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Clear coating you spray or paint on a surface, such as a fence, to prevent graffiti. It could be sprayed on already painted walls and shit. IT WAS BRILLIANT! But apparently it's already a thing...

#storyofmylife

12-06-2015, 08:24 PM
(12-06-2015 07:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Clear coating you spray or paint on a surface, such as a fence, to prevent graffiti. It could be sprayed on already painted walls and shit. IT WAS BRILLIANT! But apparently it's already a thing...

#storyofmylife

Don't worry, muffs. When you acheive world domination you can rewrite the history books North Korea style and make like it was your idea all along Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
12-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Well, muffs....you thought of it second. Or fifth....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-06-2015, 09:34 PM
(12-06-2015 08:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 07:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Clear coating you spray or paint on a surface, such as a fence, to prevent graffiti. It could be sprayed on already painted walls and shit. IT WAS BRILLIANT! But apparently it's already a thing...

#storyofmylife

Don't worry, muffs. When you acheive world domination you can rewrite the history books North Korea style and make like it was your idea all along Yes

I will.

Quote:Well, muffs....you thought of it second. Or fifth....

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

13-06-2015, 12:38 PM
(12-06-2015 09:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 08:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Don't worry, muffs. When you acheive world domination you can rewrite the history books North Korea style and make like it was your idea all along Yes

I will.

Quote:Well, muffs....you thought of it second. Or fifth....

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip
But you can make a better and cheaper product.