Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-06-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-06-2015 07:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Clear coating you spray or paint on a surface, such as a fence, to prevent graffiti. It could be sprayed on already painted walls and shit. IT WAS BRILLIANT! But apparently it's already a thing...

#storyofmylife

There, there...I will give you the credit you deserve.

[Image: doggif7.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-06-2015, 01:06 PM
(13-06-2015 12:38 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 09:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I will.

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip
But you can make a better and cheaper product.

I'm broke, no I can't.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-06-2015, 01:13 PM
I'm just gonna hamp on about how shitty this 10 hour shift of standing in one spot is gonna be, don't mind me.
It is literally gonna be the worst working day of my life.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-06-2015, 01:16 PM
(13-06-2015 01:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm just gonna hamp on about how shitty this 10 hour shift of standing in one spot is gonna be, don't mind me.
It is literally gonna be the worst working day of my life.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Stupid fucking christians with their stupid manipulative invites to church. Why don't you take the steeple of your precious fucking church and go fuck yourself with it. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
13-06-2015, 07:15 PM
Dodgy my son has met her mom. And been in her pool and hottub. The things I learn when the boy and I do dinner dates at the Mexican restaurant.

I texted my ex that it must be serious if he AND our son are meeting the parents, and that I was only slightly irritated. Also said I was appalled at the notion that he would introduce our son to someone that *wasn't* serious - while it's not my business what they do on his time I care about how it affects him as he forms attachments so easily. And that I would prefer to find out from him or Facebook if he puts a ring on her finger, just not from our son. But that it would affect me much less than being blindsided like last month.

And then I said if he starts calling her mom I would flip my shit and that it's a line that couldn't be crossed.

I don't know how I feel about this. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. It's not a happy emotion, whatever it is.

And this was such a good day. An incredible day. Like riding to the water park with the sunroof open, windows down, hair blowing, hazy mountains in the distance with this song playing, shortly after finding out I got approved for my apartment and I move in next week:

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-06-2015, 07:25 PM
(13-06-2015 07:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dodgy my son has met her mom. And been in her pool and hottub. The things I learn when the boy and I do dinner dates at the Mexican restaurant.

I texted my ex that it must be serious if he AND our son are meeting the parents, and that I was only slightly irritated. Also said I was appalled at the notion that he would introduce our son to someone that *wasn't* serious - while it's not my business what they do on his time I care about how it affects him as he forms attachments so easily. And that I would prefer to find out from him or Facebook if he puts a ring on her finger, just not from our son. But that it would affect me much less than being blindsided like last month.

And then I said if he starts calling her mom I would flip my shit and that it's a line that couldn't be crossed.

I don't know how I feel about this. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. It's not a happy emotion, whatever it is.

And this was such a good day. An incredible day. Like riding to the water park with the sunroof open, windows down, hair blowing, hazy mountains in the distance with this song playing, shortly after finding out I got approved for my apartment and I move in next week:

Just keep it in mind -----

People can have friends, acquaintances, allies, and loves -- that directly conflict with your friends, acquaintances, allies and loves...........................

If you insist that all of "your" people, agree with all "their" people --- it's going to be problematic..................

Best bet ???

Make allowances.........

Other people can love others, that you don't -- and you, at the same time..............

It doesn't diminish what the two of you have..........

It just allows it to be...........

That's usually good enough............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-06-2015, 07:28 PM
DO NOT SMOKE IN YOUR DAMN HOUSE!

Why you ask? Because some poor person like me is going to have to come along and try to paint over the top of it someday.

[Image: 20150612_103041.jpg]

On a happier note, my neighbor got the coolest fracking car/thing. This is my neighbors one.

[Image: 2015-06-12%2015.04.54.jpg]

Its called a Slingshot. Very strange vehicle. Heres a front picture of one that does not belong to my neighbor.

[Image: 2015-polaris-slingshot-5w.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-06-2015, 07:44 PM
(13-06-2015 07:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 07:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dodgy my son has met her mom. And been in her pool and hottub. The things I learn when the boy and I do dinner dates at the Mexican restaurant.

Just keep it in mind -----

People can have friends, acquaintances, allies, and loves -- that directly conflict with your friends, acquaintances, allies and loves...........................

If you insist that all of "your" people, agree with all "their" people --- it's going to be problematic..................

Best bet ???

Make allowances.........

Other people can love others, that you don't -- and you, at the same time..............

It doesn't diminish what the two of you have..........

It just allows it to be...........

That's usually good enough............
Thanks. That's a good way to look at it. And I'm sure she's an absolutely lovely person.

I think I figured out what I'm feeling? Maybe? I just don't know how to word it. I don't want to be replaced. Not completely replaced. I've already been mostly replaced.

Fuck it. If he calls her mom, so be it. I ought to offer to sell my rings to him so he can put them on her finger. So she can fill the role of Mrs. Cop 2.0 properly.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-06-2015, 07:46 PM

I am going to try to be gentle and tell you something that I learned along the way...and mind you, it wasn't something I learned (or liked) without some resistance.

I was a single mom at 20. I married and had another daughter. Husband's family accepted my daughter 100%...she was treated like blood family. Husband died when our daughter was three. Remarried (like a dumb ass). His family wasn't as accepting, in fact they were quite the opposite. We had a son...my kids still pretty much nonentities. Along the way made many friends due to a military life and they became surrogate family. After seven years we divorced. His next wife treated all three kids like pieces of shit. The wife after that was/is wonderful to my son. By then my daughters were pretty much grown.

I had to learn that the more people loved and cared about the kids, the better. I don't have to super thrilled about the situation but having dealt with stepmothers and stepgrandparents who were horrible, I learned to appreciate the ones who were awesome.

We used to say that if my ex and his wife ever divorced, we wanted custody of her.

As long as your son is loved and cared for...that's the most important thing.

Your feelings are still quite raw. Take a step back and a breath. Be vigilant, not defiant.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post