Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-06-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-06-2015 03:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 03:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I love him and he's no problem...but I am afraid if he doesn't decide to move he is going to lose a wonderful young woman. Maybe I can tell him to get out and let her move in. Tongue

Why he got to move out? They can share a room. Me and Manly and BabyGirlyBoy lived with my family until Girly got his financial footing. And then they moved in with me later after they lost their financial footing. Many other cultures value the concept of a nuclear family far more than the US does. Some sorta "Go forth and conquer" manifest destiny bullshit is all I can figure.

His room is barely big enough for him. Adding a girlfriend and her daughter, their dog and cat would be impossible. This is a fairly small house...there's nowhere left to put anything or anybody.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2015, 03:43 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-06-2015, 03:45 PM
(14-06-2015 03:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is a fairly small house...there's nowhere left to put anything or anybody.

Yeah, cry me your tears and put 'em in your pool.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-06-2015, 03:49 PM
(14-06-2015 03:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 03:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is a fairly small house...there's nowhere left to put anything or anybody.

Yeah, cry me your tears and put 'em in your pool.

Seriously this house is about 1600 sq ft. A master bedroom suite upstairs (it's an A-frame so that's the whole upstairs) and a mini-bedroom down. Big enough for us, but not big enough for more. Due to the shape of the house there is a lot of room but you would have to be able to levitate to put it to use. Tongue

Guess they could pitch a tent in the yard... Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
14-06-2015, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 04:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-06-2015 03:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 03:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, cry me your tears and put 'em in your pool.

Seriously this house is about 1600 sq ft. A master bedroom suite upstairs (it's an A-frame so that's the whole upstairs) and a mini-bedroom down. Big enough for us, but not big enough for more. Due to the shape of the house there is a lot of room but you would have to be able to levitate to put it to use. Tongue

Guess they could pitch a tent in the yard... Consider

In my neighborhood a 4 bedroom house means a 4-family home. Drinking Beverage

15-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Typed out a big post about a bitch at work but lost it so here's the short version.

There is this bitch at work, nobody including myself like her because she's lazy and a huge drama queen.
Last night she was coughing non-stop for 20minutes and basically told me, my supervisor and than my team leader to fuck off and had a screaming argument with my team leader.

[Image: oscar.png]
16-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Finally getting some sleep after like 48 hours with less than 4 hours of sleep in my system. Drove Ato into Atlanta this morning. The drive there and a back was a good 3 hours. We left at 9, I was back home around noon. I wanted a nap but I had a lot of cleaning to do after a long weekend of many friends visiting. Also helped my new roommate, old scarce forum member pizzaqueen, settle into her new home.

I am v ready for sleep
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
16-06-2015, 02:52 AM
I don't want to adult right now - had to work tonight instead of going out with the hot single dad. He invited me out two nights in a row for his birthday - I had to work both nights. Weeping

Three hours of sleep makes the three o'clock hour suuuuuck.

To make matters worse we turn off most of the lights and keep the hallways dim at night to facilitate rest for patients and their family members. I still have 3 hours left before report. Hobo

I think I'm gonna go into SVT with all this caffeine in my system. So. Tired.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
16-06-2015, 02:55 AM
(16-06-2015 02:52 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I don't want to adult right now - had to work tonight instead of going out with the hot single dad. He invited me out two nights in a row for his birthday - I had to work both nights. Weeping

Three hours of sleep makes the three o'clock hour suuuuuck.

To make matters worse we turn off most of the lights and keep the hallways dim at night to facilitate rest for patients and their family members. I still have 3 hours left before report. Hobo

I think I'm gonna go into SVT with all this caffeine in my system. So. Tired.

Good luck with your "DILF"

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
16-06-2015, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 04:35 PM by earmuffs.)
That's it, I'm fucking done. I've had enough of this FUCKING BULLSHIT!
So yesterday (yes this is gonna be about work, when is it never?) I was up in one of my managers offices sorting out some pay shit, nothing major just a minor issue easily sorted. Anyway, while we were talking about my pay I brought up the issue of working till 1:20, 1:30, 1:15 etc.. and not getting paid for that overtime. He explains that I WONT be getting paid for that overtime because my whore of a team leader hasn't put down that we finished at those times but rather 1am (when we're suppose to finish but I can't remember the last time we finished on time soo..). He basically said if it's her fault she has to put it down that we worked overtime and we'll get paid for it but if she feels it is our (the team's) fault due to laziness or whatever than she doesn't put it down. If she's putting down that we're working overtime too often she get's in shit because the company can't afford to keep paying us all overtime (they have budgets and shit). SO basically what he's telling me is that my team leader is telling management that me and the rest of the nightfill team are slacking off. I find this very very fucking offensive because we bust our asses for that bitch, even though she doesn't deserve it. It's HER fault we're late, HER FAULT. She has extremely poor time management skills. It's her phoning me and my sup downstairs while we're halfway through rubbish at 10 to 1 "ohhh once you've finished that can you jump on the sweep please...?" That's not our fault we're then out of there at 1:20 because we had to do the fucking sweep it's hers for extremely poor management skills.!!!

So I've had enough. 1) Not getting paid and 2) Our team leader calling our team lazy. I'm not on security tonight I'm on nightfil which means I'll be at the team meeting. I'm bringing this up because I'm not working after 1am if I'm not being paid for it, it's really that simple. Occasionally working till like 1:10am, fine, I don't mind running a little late, but constantly every night because of HER poor time management skills? Nah, fuck that bitch.

"Before we get into it I just wanna bring up the issue of working after 1am. I was talking to <managers name> yesterday about this and he told me that we wont be getting paid for working after 1am because you (my team leader) haven't been putting that we've been working late. He basically said you have to put it that we've worked after 1am if it's your fault and you haven't because you think we've been slacking off. I find that incredibly offensive that would think the team is slacking off. Are we perfect? of course not, we're humans we're not robots and I would appreciate being treated as such. We're not late out of here, sometimes up to half an hour, because the team is slacking, we're late out of here because of YOUR poor time management skills. I'm talking phoning me and <my supervisor> up at 10 to 1 to do sweep when we're half way through rubbish. It's pulling pallets out to be worked at 12:30 or 1:05 like the other night when you pulled the TV pallet for me to work. Yes it takes 5minutes, but that doesn't mean you can leave it till 1:05. Our time is valuable to us, all of us, and we wont to be out of here on time. Some of us have families we want to get back too, some of us need to be up early, some of us have rides waiting for us at 1am outside. We don't get paid to work after 1am and as such I'm no longer working after 1am."

Or something like that.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post