Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-06-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Owner comes in this morning and says, 'you're early'. I replied that I am always in at that time or before. He says - no you're not. I told him to check the timeclock records.

FUCK - I am in on time every fucking day without fail. Does it matter - no.

Told my boss that I WON'T be giving up my vacation later this month, which I was going to do for the good of the company. It won't be noticed or appreciated and I need a break.

He said he doesn't know why the owner has me on blast but intends to tell him to STFU.

Whole damn day just sucked.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2015, 04:12 PM
(17-06-2015 04:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Owner comes in this morning and says, 'you're early'. I replied that I am always in at that time or before. He says - no you're not. I told him to check the timeclock records.

Told my boss that I WON'T be giving up my vacation later this month, which I was going to do for the good of the company. It won't be noticed or appreciated and I need a break.

He said he doesn't know why the owner has me on blast but intends to tell him to STFU.

Owner can go fuck himself. What a shithead.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Great. Now I need to be on unwanted immigrant watch for the rest of the week. Some romanian cunts in a white van, are roaming the countryside looking for shit to steal, and I need to be watchdog.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
17-06-2015, 04:50 PM
(17-06-2015 04:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Owner comes in this morning and says, 'you're early'. I replied that I am always in at that time or before. He says - no you're not. I told him to check the timeclock records.

I hear you have a workplace issue.
Thankfully you know Muffs so for solving said issue I will give you the Muffs friend discount of 5%. Save 5% on all your workplace issue solving needs at Muffs Workplace Solutions Ltd, where we get shit done.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
17-06-2015, 07:26 PM
I do believe I am having a nervous breakdown.
18-06-2015, 12:31 AM
I'm trying to live in denial but... I can no longer hide the fact that I'm alergic to something out there. Sneezing has become ridicridiculous & nearly dangerous while driving. It's probably all the rain we've had - an over abundance of pollen & mold maybe. Crap... and I need to mow the lawn tomorrow. Screw it. I should just buy a goat to eat the lawn. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
18-06-2015, 04:40 AM
(17-06-2015 07:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I do believe I am having a nervous breakdown.

You are okay Hobbitgirl. It is those around you who suck.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-06-2015, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2015 06:15 AM by Nurse.)
(17-06-2015 07:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I do believe I am having a nervous breakdown.

Slow, deep breaths. It won't always be this tough. Hug

Banjo, this song is for you, too:

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
18-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Touching or pressing against my right eye hurts. Yesterday boyfriend accidentally kneed me in the eye. It didn't bruise or swell, thankfully, but I can feel an underlying bruise above my eyelid about where my brow is. Washing my face wasn't a fun task.

Sad
18-06-2015, 08:39 AM
(18-06-2015 08:36 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Touching or pressing against my right eye hurts. Yesterday boyfriend accidentally kneed me in the eye. It didn't bruise or swell, thankfully, but I can feel an underlying bruise above my eyelid about where my brow is. Washing my face wasn't a fun task.

Sad

Holy shit, your sex life sounds way more interesting than mine... Ohmy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post